Freedom of Religious Opinion? Not If You're Phil Robertson

Robertson is toast

The floodgates are now going to open and every anti-gay, anti-civil rights statement he ever made will come out

Chickens come home to roost

Do you really think he gives a shit what you or the left wing media thinks? They have lots of money, a thriving business. They don't need A&E or assholes like you.

Robertson is toast

The floodgates are now going to open and every anti-gay, anti-civil rights statement he ever made will come out

Yeah, A&E doesn't care that their top show - in fact their ONLY popular show will stop generating revenue - they are their to please the Pink Mafia, not to please their board of directors and stock holders.

I'm sure the program manager and general manager are up for promotions.

{Within 10 minutes, the “Boycott A&E Until Phil Robertson Is Put Back on Duck Dynasty” page had 100 likes; in 30 minutes, the page had 1,200 likes. It grew exponentially from there; in three and a half hours, the page had 162,000 likes. The page states: “This page is to show support for the freedom of speech of Americans. Unless Phil is reinstated to the show, we refuse to watch the A&E Channel!”

**UPDATE** The Facebook page has now received over 1,300,000 likes. }

'Boycott A&E' Facebook Support Page for Phil Robertson Gets over 1M Likes

You Communists are so smart!

Robertson is toast

Yup, he's the new Paula Deen.

paula-deen-cries.jpg

Robertson is toast

Do you really think he gives a shit what you or the left wing media thinks? They have lots of money, a thriving business. They don't need A&E or assholes like you.

Right, he's got plenty of assholes like you.

Robertson is toast

I wish them a good life

He might even land a job as a FoxNews commentator

The Duck man is packed full of fortified Christian values.

ftfyop.jpg

You are a troll of the last order.

"We never, ever judge someone on who's going to heaven, hell. That's the Almighty's job," Robertson told GQ. "We just love 'em, give 'em the good news about Jesus - whether they're homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort 'em out later."

Update: Though the network did not release a full statement upon suspending the Patriarch of the Robertson family indefinitely from the show, Phil Robertson offered these words in a Press release:

"I myself am a product of the 60s; I centered my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Savior," he said. "My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

"However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other."

Duck Dynasty and the GQ Interview of Phil Robertson: Rejecting Political Correctness - U.s. - Catholic Online

EDIT: A&E removed "No Comment" "No Opinion" and "Not Interested" from our consideration.

What's wrong with saying, 'don't bother me with the gay issue. I'm not for it but I don't want to stand up and indict Gays. Just leave them to do their thing and let God sort it out,' as Phil said?

They are forcing those of us who were content to just let things go along as they would, to make a choice, RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:
Robertson is toast

According to Templar we are ruining his livelihood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robertson is toast

Yeah, A&E doesn't care that their top show - in fact their ONLY popular show will stop generating revenue - they are their to please the Pink Mafia, not to please their board of directors and stock holders.

{Within 10 minutes, the “Boycott A&E Until Phil Robertson Is Put Back on Duck Dynasty” page had 100 likes; in 30 minutes, the page had 1,200 likes. It grew exponentially from there; in three and a half hours, the page had 162,000 likes. The page states: “This page is to show support for the freedom of speech of Americans. Unless Phil is reinstated to the show, we refuse to watch the A&E Channel!”

ecard_facebookpolitics.jpg

:lmao:

Robertson is toast

I wonder if Uncensored gets paid every time he uses the word communist?

Robertson is toast

According to Templar we are ruining his livelihood.

You are. Such as you did with the baker and the photographer. If you don't have the jugs to reply to me personally, why speak behind my back?

I wonder if Uncensored gets paid every time he uses the word communist?

I believe his cubicle is assigned "Pol Pot".

So I'll say it again. None of you pussies would be crying about destroying anyones life if someone made a Anti-Semitic remark. Thats white peoples kryptonite.

They defend shitting on ANY OTHER GROUP. Just not the whites or Jews

Forum List

Back