Freedom of Speech vs. Political Correctness

You got nothing, and it shows.
needing something is another part of your delusion in that unless I agree with you I will never have that something you presume to need.

Not agreeing with me is not the issue, its that you think you can just dismiss another's argument out of hand, and assume you are winning said argument.

You are arguing from willful ignorance.
false I only dismiss an argument out of hand when it not a viable , credible one ,
like most all of yours .

Bullshit.
You've just proved my point.

Not even close dippy.

thugs have free speech too.
no one is suppressing anyone's free speech
then again
free speech
The right to express any opinion in public without censorship or restraint by the government.
key word is government .
it says nothing about private citizens one way or the other.

Free speech is not just about government, the government involvement is limited by the constitution. However if the mob decides to suppress speech, they don't violate the constitution but they violate the concept of free speech, not through their speech, but their actions.

You keep running back to the "it's not the government doing it, so it's OK" position, and hide from the idea that suppression of speech by any organization is an affront to free expression.
false! it's part of the freedom of expression.

Your freedom of expression ends at my nose.
And vice versa.
Problem is you don't follow that rule

How so?
Asked and answered.

needing something is another part of your delusion in that unless I agree with you I will never have that something you presume to need.

Not agreeing with me is not the issue, its that you think you can just dismiss another's argument out of hand, and assume you are winning said argument.

false I only dismiss an argument out of hand when it not a viable , credible one ,
like most all of yours .

Bullshit.

Not even close dippy.
and again.

Free speech is not just about government, the government involvement is limited by the constitution. However if the mob decides to suppress speech, they don't violate the constitution but they violate the concept of free speech, not through their speech, but their actions.

You keep running back to the "it's not the government doing it, so it's OK" position, and hide from the idea that suppression of speech by any organization is an affront to free expression.
false! it's part of the freedom of expression.

And vice versa.

How so?
Asked and answered.

Not so fast there slick, now back up what you alluded to.

like most all of yours .

Bullshit.

Not even close dippy.
and again.

Nope.

And vice versa.

How so?
Asked and answered.

Didn't alluded to anything .
I stated the obvious.

No you didn't. You dodged a request to freaking prove what you said, and you are resorting to dragging the thread out in the hope that I leave it.

Pathetic.

And vice versa.

How so?
Asked and answered.

I stated the obvious.

No you didn't. You dodged a request to freaking prove what you said, and you are resorting to dragging the thread out in the hope that I leave it.

Pathetic.
False !
You're not important enough to care about ,
However you have yet again proved your hyper inflated faux self-aggrandizmentlol

I stated the obvious.

Pathetic.
False !
However you have yet again proved your hyper inflated faux self-aggrandizmentlol

True! you continue to post in the vain hope of walking away with a false "win".

Give it up, my OCD can beat your probable OCD any day of the week.

Asked and answered.

I stated the obvious.

Pathetic.
False !

as always, false .
this is not a competition so there is nothing to win, you thinking that it is further proves me correct.

as to being ocd not a chance ...
I don't and have never had any of the symptoms listed below
What are the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder?
The following are the most common symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder. However, each child may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include:

• An extreme preoccupation with dirt, germs or contamination
  • Repeated doubts (for example, whether or not the door is locked)
  • Obtrusive thoughts about violence, hurting, killing someone or harming self
  • Preoccupation with order, symmetry or exactness
  • Persistent thoughts of performing repugnant sexual acts or forbidden, taboo behaviors
  • Troubled by thoughts that are against personal religious beliefs
  • An extreme need to know or remember things that may be very trivial
  • Excessive attention to detail
  • Excessive worrying about something terrible happening
  • Aggressive thoughts, impulses and behaviors
Compulsive behaviors (the repetitive rituals used to reduce anxiety caused by the obsessions) can become excessive, disruptive and time-consuming, and may interfere with daily activities and relationships. Examples of compulsive behaviors may include:

• Repeated handwashing (often 100 or more times a day)
  • Checking and rechecking repeatedly (i.e., to ensure that a door is locked)
  • Following rigid rules of order (i.e., putting on clothes in the very same sequence every day, keeping belongings in the room in a very particular way and becoming upset if the order becomes disrupted)
  • Hoarding objects
  • Counting and recounting excessively
  • Grouping or sequencing objects
  • Repeating words spoken by self (palilalia) or others (echolalia); repeatedly asking the same questions
  • Coprolalia (repeatedly speaking obscenities) or copropraxia (repeatedly making obscene gestures)
  • Repeating sounds, words, numbers or music to oneself
  • Spending long periods of time touching things, counting thinking about numbers and sequences

I stated the obvious.

Pathetic.
False !

as always, false .
this is not a competition so there is nothing to win, you thinking that it is further proves me correct.

The following are the most common symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder. However, each child may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include:

• Persistent thoughts of performing repugnant sexual acts or forbidden, taboo behaviors
Compulsive behaviors (the repetitive rituals used to reduce anxiety caused by the obsessions) can become excessive, disruptive and time-consuming, and may interfere with daily activities and relationships. Examples of compulsive behaviors may include:

• Following rigid rules of order (i.e., putting on clothes in the very same sequence every day, keeping belongings in the room in a very particular way and becoming upset if the order becomes disrupted)
  • Hoarding objects
  • Repeating words spoken by self (palilalia) or others (echolalia); repeatedly asking the same questions
  • Coprolalia (repeatedly speaking obscenities) or copropraxia (repeatedly making obscene gestures)
  • Spending long periods of time touching things, counting thinking about numbers and sequences

Fine, judging by your response you are actually an anal retentive twat, my mistake.

I stated the obvious.

Pathetic.
False !

as always, false .

• Hoarding objects

Fine, judging by your response you are actually an anal retentive twat, my mistake.
wrong again ......quit while you're behind

I believe that freedom of speech is our most important Constitutional right and that political correctness is its greatest adversary. The question is, who among our Presidential candidates will be its greatest defender?

The answer, obviously, is Donald Trump. You may not like his speech, but he is the embodiment of exercising that right. Ted Cruz makes good legal arguments, and the rest of the GOP candidates espouse conservative Constitutional principles, but Trump is the only one who puts his money where his mouth is.

Of course this "offends" those who want to control your speech, your thoughts and your money. Isn't it time we finally tell these people to "fuck off?"

16%2B-%2B1

Forum List

Back