Freedom on display at a Kentucky school today

It's sad that these people died. But I don't get outraged anymore. Because of the conservatives in this country, we'll never have real change made to our gun laws and gun culture.

Mass shootings are to continue to happen unless some real changes are made.

Conservative America has a strange obsession with guns which is just downright unhealthy.
So what is your fix to stop gun crimes? What Gun laws would of prevented this shooting?

When you ask a liberal this question, they run off and hide, come back in a while, then call me a racist.....
Why is it okay for children to be executed before or after birth by abortion, yet a liberal gets all up tight when a liberal aborts children in a public school?

I just said what needs to happen. The types of guns and ammo used in mass shootings like Florida and Vegas need to be banned. I would like a total ban of all firearms, but with the perverted gun culture in America that would never happen. So at the very least, a restriction on the types of guns sold.

No one needs more than a simple hand gun.
So which guns should be banned?

The one on the left or the one on the right?

archangel-aam1022-nomad-replacement-stock-for-ruger-10-22-2.jpg ruger-10-22-td-spec-ser-22lr.jpg

It's sad that these people died. But I don't get outraged anymore. Because of the conservatives in this country, we'll never have real change made to our gun laws and gun culture.

Conservative America has a strange obsession with guns which is just downright unhealthy.
So what is your fix to stop gun crimes? What Gun laws would of prevented this shooting?

When you ask a liberal this question, they run off and hide, come back in a while, then call me a racist.....
Why is it okay for children to be executed before or after birth by abortion, yet a liberal gets all up tight when a liberal aborts children in a public school?

I just said what needs to happen. The types of guns and ammo used in mass shootings like Florida and Vegas need to be banned. I would like a total ban of all firearms, but with the perverted gun culture in America that would never happen. So at the very least, a restriction on the types of guns sold.

View attachment 173107 View attachment 173108

Both. There's no reason to need a gun of that size.

Confiscation?

I don't think all guns should be banned. But weapons that can cause mass shootings like in Orlando and Vegas should be banned. And if it involves confiscating these weapons, then so be it.

But I like I said it will never happen because of the perverted gun culture in America.

Folks in this country care more about guns than healthcare.
How about the guns that killed a bunch in Virginia Tech, should those be banned also? How about at Fort Hood, should those type of guns be banned? Maybe the ones at the Navy Yard in Washington DC? Maybe just ban all legal guns from being sold, and when those illegal weapons come across the border along with the drugs, no one will have a gun, right?

If we legalize drugs, you won't have to worry about thugs coming across the border anymore.
If we legalize drugs, would crime lords still go across the border to import drugs or guns?

Confiscation?

I don't think all guns should be banned. But weapons that can cause mass shootings like in Orlando and Vegas should be banned. And if it involves confiscating these weapons, then so be it.

But I like I said it will never happen because of the perverted gun culture in America.

How about the guns that killed a bunch in Virginia Tech, should those be banned also? How about at Fort Hood, should those type of guns be banned? Maybe the ones at the Navy Yard in Washington DC? Maybe just ban all legal guns from being sold, and when those illegal weapons come across the border along with the drugs, no one will have a gun, right?

If we legalize drugs, you won't have to worry about thugs coming across the border anymore.
That is a sure fire way to lower gun deaths...
CzafMkvUQAAjTpH.jpg

My daughter is going to be a school teacher. She is qualified to conceal carry in over 39 states. If more teachers were allowed to defend the kids, the liberal perps would realize that Schools aren't gun free zones anymore..

She should issue one to all the third graders in her class too!
Nope, the adult in the room is the only one who needs to keep liberal creeps out of the classroom. But then with a liberal, there never is an adult in the room, as shown by your stupid asinine statement that we would expect from a 3rd grader. Thank you for participating, now go back to your asylum, your drugs are waiting.

View attachment 173107 View attachment 173108

Both. There's no reason to need a gun of that size.
By the way, that is a Ruger 10/22 very small caliber but with 2 different looks, size does matter when it comes to caliber, but then you are a liberal and clueless about guns.

Confiscation?

Nobody cares about gun deaths anymore. It's simply an acceptable part of our culture. #MAGA!

Defending all of our constitutional freedoms is not unhealthy.

Confiscation?

Nobody cares about gun deaths anymore. It's simply an acceptable part of our culture. #MAGA!

The Left wishes to normalize violence. You should be ecstatic.

Confiscation?

That is a sure fire way to lower gun deaths...
CzafMkvUQAAjTpH.jpg
Isn't it wonderful?

Confiscation?

The Left wishes to normalize violence. You should be ecstatic.
Violence became normalized when no one cared about 1st grade children being mowed down at Sandy Hook. I'm not ecstatic. I'm numb to it now.

Except for the occasional school child. But so what?

Relax. Shooters will always have rights. A classroom full of second graders not so much.

Gun Free Zone says there was a whole lot infringement going on. The scumbag shooter was able, thanks to morons like you, to shoot at will. No one was allowed to have a gun to protect the students. Funny how that works. You just love setting these poor kids up like fish in a barrel and then blaming gun owners for the criminal acts of people who's crimes you make easier.

You're stupid.

Forum List

Back