Freedom on display at a Kentucky school today

Confiscation?

I don't think all guns should be banned. But weapons that can cause mass shootings like in Orlando and Vegas should be banned. And if it involves confiscating these weapons, then so be it.

But I like I said it will never happen because of the perverted gun culture in America.

Folks in this country care more about guns than healthcare.
How about the guns that killed a bunch in Virginia Tech, should those be banned also? How about at Fort Hood, should those type of guns be banned? Maybe the ones at the Navy Yard in Washington DC? Maybe just ban all legal guns from being sold, and when those illegal weapons come across the border along with the drugs, no one will have a gun, right?
Nobody cares about gun deaths anymore. It's simply an acceptable part of our culture. #MAGA!

The Left wishes to normalize violence. You should be ecstatic.
Violence became normalized when no one cared about 1st grade children being mowed down at Sandy Hook. I'm not ecstatic. I'm numb to it now.

No one cared? What kind of stupid thing is that to say? And being numb from the neck up is one of your obvious qualities.

Confiscation?

I don't think all guns should be banned. But weapons that can cause mass shootings like in Orlando and Vegas should be banned. And if it involves confiscating these weapons, then so be it.

But I like I said it will never happen because of the perverted gun culture in America.

How about the guns that killed a bunch in Virginia Tech, should those be banned also? How about at Fort Hood, should those type of guns be banned? Maybe the ones at the Navy Yard in Washington DC? Maybe just ban all legal guns from being sold, and when those illegal weapons come across the border along with the drugs, no one will have a gun, right?
Nobody cares about gun deaths anymore. It's simply an acceptable part of our culture. #MAGA!

Violence became normalized when no one cared about 1st grade children being mowed down at Sandy Hook. I'm not ecstatic. I'm numb to it now.

by a 'man' with mental problems that killed his mother to get the guns he used.

How do you stop that?

How do you stop someone from murdering a person to get their firearms, so they can go on a rampage?

It's sad that these people died. But I don't get outraged anymore. Because of the conservatives in this country, we'll never have real change made to our gun laws and gun culture.

Mass shootings are to continue to happen unless some real changes are made.

Conservative America has a strange obsession with guns which is just downright unhealthy.

Confiscation?

When the Criminals are put to death, and not allowed time and time again to have another chance, with them no longer in the system, not only will people think twice about committing a crime but there wont be a repeat offender. Just like I said, if I catch a liberal sneaking into a school to harm innocent people, I wont hesitate to shoot first and not ask questions...

More veterans need to step up and give a couple hours a day, spending time at schools, this would keep the liberal criminals from knowing which schools are defended and which liberal schools are defenseless. You libtards are such stupid people...

guns-and-gun-free-zones.jpg

It's sad that these people died. But I don't get outraged anymore. Because of the conservatives in this country, we'll never have real change made to our gun laws and gun culture.

Conservative America has a strange obsession with guns which is just downright unhealthy.

Defending all of our constitutional freedoms is not unhealthy.
Relax. Shooters will always have rights. A classroom full of second graders not so much.

Yes, there's this little thing called the Constitution.

Get rid of it, then you can take firearms away from people

but not without a fight

No one cared? What kind of stupid thing is that to say? And being numb from the neck up is one of your obvious qualities.
That's right. No one cares.....except for those directly affected. That's how it works in this culture.

How do you stop that?

How do you stop someone from murdering a person to get their firearms, so they can go on a rampage?
We don't....here. We just shrug and move on.........until the next one....and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...#MAGA

It's not the guns that are the problem; it's people. How come you didn't hear about these mass shootings 30 or 40 years ago when it was more common than today for households to have at least a rifle or some kind of firearm? The issue is cultural rot and I don't know how you fix that, but I'm not giving up my right to protect myself or my family from a threat just because other people abuse that right.

It's not the guns that are the problem; it's people. How come you didn't hear about these mass shootings 30 or 40 years ago when it was more common than today for households to have at least a rifle or some kind of firearm? The issue is cultural rot and I don't know how you fix that, but I'm not giving up my right to protect myself or my family from a threat just because other people abuse that right.
Pretty much.

Nope, the adult in the room is the only one who needs to keep liberal creeps out of the classroom. But then with a liberal, there never is an adult in the room, as shown by your stupid asinine statement that we would expect from a 3rd grader. Thank you for participating, now go back to your asylum, your drugs are waiting.

She'd better stick to one of only 18 states that allow it
Guns In Schools: Firearms Already Allowed In 18 States With Few Restrictions | HuffPost

I think you're missing the boat though Jim. LaPierre would most certainly give you a discount on 30 or more sidearms. Just get the little ones for little hands. Never know when a liberal bully threatens one of them on the playground .. better safe than sorry!

How do you stop that?

We don't....here. We just shrug and move on.........until the next one....and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...and the next one...#MAGA
That's your plan?

"oh well"?

no ideas on how to stop criminals from getting firearms?

No ideas on how to keep someone from killing their own mother to gain access to firearms?

Just...

"oh well"?

'A child age 15 to 19 in the U.S. is 82 times more likely to die from gun violence than such a child in peer nations'

How do you stop that?

That's your plan?

"oh well"?

No ideas on how to keep someone from killing their own mother to gain access to firearms?

Just...

"oh well"?
What plan? I never offered a plan. Don't care anymore.

How do you stop that?

That's your plan?

"oh well"?

Just...

"oh well"?
Thanks for the comments, it looks like you have no more to add. Bye.

Its an obsession with the Constitution and the rights it affords us as US citizens.

My daughter is going to be a school teacher. She is qualified to conceal carry in over 39 states. If more teachers were allowed to defend the kids, the liberal perps would realize that Schools aren't gun free zones anymore..

There isn`t a teacher or police officer that can`t be disarmed. For a kid who doesn`t come from a home that provides the gun an armed teacher is a godsend. Are Israel and the U.S. the only countries with school shootings? What about the other 200 countries? Their teachers must be more heavily armed than the Israeli teachers. I hear that the teachers in Scotland drive army tanks to school and bring rocket launchers into class to keep the kids in line.

The problem is not guns it's lefties and their jigga boo music

So what is your fix to stop gun crimes? What Gun laws would of prevented this shooting?

When you ask a liberal this question, they run off and hide, come back in a while, then call me a racist.....
Why is it okay for children to be executed before or after birth by abortion, yet a liberal gets all up tight when a liberal aborts children in a public school?

I just said what needs to happen. The types of guns and ammo used in mass shootings like Florida and Vegas need to be banned. I would like a total ban of all firearms, but with the perverted gun culture in America that would never happen. So at the very least, a restriction on the types of guns sold.

No one needs more than a simple hand gun.
So which guns should be banned?

The one on the left or the one on the right?

View attachment 173107 View attachment 173108
The one with the scary plastics and composite materials that in no way effects the function of the weapon.

How do you stop that?

That's your plan?

"oh well"?

Just...

"oh well"?
Thanks for the comments, it looks like you have no more to add. Bye.
Fine....I was wondering why you and others kept engaging me when I kept saying that it didn't matter, nothing changes.

You cant legislate culture without infringing on civil and human rights.
Our gun laws arent supposed to be changed. I should have a damn machine gun as we speak!
Ya frikkin statist

So what is your fix to stop gun crimes? What Gun laws would of prevented this shooting?

When you ask a liberal this question, they run off and hide, come back in a while, then call me a racist.....
Why is it okay for children to be executed before or after birth by abortion, yet a liberal gets all up tight when a liberal aborts children in a public school?

I just said what needs to happen. The types of guns and ammo used in mass shootings like Florida and Vegas need to be banned. I would like a total ban of all firearms, but with the perverted gun culture in America that would never happen. So at the very least, a restriction on the types of guns sold.

No one needs more than a simple hand gun.
Hand guns cause the most death!
Nice disingenuous outrage

Forum List

Back