"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

Of course they do, just like those left wing nuts from Amnesty International. Funny the ACLU has not said anything yet, I bet they wanted him brought back to a fair trial and they would supply a defense team......
ACLU stands for.....

All
Criminals
Love
Us.

yeah, i know how rightwingnut trash like you hate individual liberty.

damn that 1st, 4th and 5th amendment, right, nutter?

nice rep for a dumb as toast loon like you.

Last edited:
I am so glad to see Obama, Clinton, and the left come around to the notion that Al Qaeda is a military threat and not a law enforcement problem. I am so glad that our President correctly eliminated Bin Laden as a combatant instead of arresting him and serving justice through a criminal trial.

:clap2:

He was killed because that was the decision of the guys on the ground, not because he was ordered to be killed.

True, but he sent a military force with military rules of engagement. Kill or capture, but eliminate the threat. That was the exact correct thing to do.

Whining? Not me. Depending on the nature of the trial and the outcome I certainly would have complained if it turned into a circus and he was sentenced to life in prison. But the President made the right call. Military force to counter a military threat.

That's not a catch-22 at all. That's how a military threat is countered.

People are simultaneously whining about Obama acting like he pulled the trigger and that Obama was so involved that he actually was dictating orders to the guys going from room to room.

I have not said that at all. Refer to my previous statement. He did the right thing.

That's how fucking retarded this is. Even the President didn't have control of the situation when the battle was on. Just like a General is no longer really in charge of a platoon when they are in the middle of an ambush. The situation on the ground develops as it develops and the military reacts to it as best as they can.

I agree.

If it doesn't apply to you, the I am sorry for including you. It certainly applies to some of the whackos on here who seem to think this was an assassination mission.

What you say is true, however if rumors that they had him in custody and then shot him are true, that certainly would seem to be an illegal execution.

But I reiterate, who cares. We tortured people for the information leading to him , then we whacked him. Who is going to do anything about it?

I highly doubt that any unit, specifically one of the best units in the military, would do that. I refuse to believe the "ISI version" of the story as told by OBLs daughter and released by Pakistan. I find anyone that does to be a sucker.

Delta, DEVGRU (formerly called Seal Team Six) and some elements of the CIA are are sent on clandestine missions to kill military combatants sometimes. In the case of the Seal team sent for Bin Laden's last day in suburbia, that's the distinction between that specific team and the other Seal teams.

I am aware. I am curious as to why DEVGRU got this mission and not Delta, but whatever. I was never a special ops guy, so I won't act like I know something about it.

Remember the good old days when these nuts blamed Clinton for NOT 'assassinating' Bin Laden?

lol

What's your point? We're applauding the Pres for what he did... we're just pointing how full-of-shit the left has been on this subject.

What am I full of shit about here, exactly?

I've been telling people on forums since about 2004 that the right way to fight the war on terror was to go after individuals, wherever they were, with special ops types,

and NOT waste blood and treasure fighting conventional wars of territorial conquest, occupation, defeat of nations.

I was right. You were wrong. Get over it.

I think hes a joke and he can go fuck himself. :thup:

What the fuck is "Human Rights Watch", and why does anyone give a shit? I mean besides crazy Libocalypse?

Probably some limp wristed piss weak UN type thing with no teeth behind it.

Human Rights Watch is the group that ran their heads about the exact same thing and the left cheered them on from 2000 - 2008. Seems now the left isn't quite the fan, I wonder what changed?

sir you are now suggesting that it is illegal to assassinate representatives of another nation, but if you are not an official representative of another country your ass is fair game?
That's our policy.

You don't like it? You always have the option of moving....or, getting your Republican-buds to change that policy.​

It will surprise NO ONE to learn that you are wrong once again.

How many times must you be wrong in a thread before you admit an error?
Keep tap-dancin'!!!

It makes you look like you're (actually) accomplishing something.....

"Under domestic law, U.S. targeted killings against 9/11-related entities is authorized by the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists."

I highly doubt that any unit, specifically one of the best units in the military, would do that. I refuse to believe the "ISI version" of the story as told by OBLs daughter and released by Pakistan. I find anyone that does to be a sucker.

Delta, DEVGRU (formerly called Seal Team Six) and some elements of the CIA are are sent on clandestine missions to kill military combatants sometimes. In the case of the Seal team sent for Bin Laden's last day in suburbia, that's the distinction between that specific team and the other Seal teams.

I am aware. I am curious as to why DEVGRU got this mission and not Delta, but whatever. I was never a special ops guy, so I won't act like I know something about it.

Seemed odd to me also that a Navy team drew the assignment. But as you say SF guys do their own thing, so who the hell knows.

Of course they do, just like those left wing nuts from Amnesty International. Funny the ACLU has not said anything yet, I bet they wanted him brought back to a fair trial and they would supply a defense team......
ACLU stands for.....

All
Criminals
Love
Us.

ROTFLMFAO.....You are an ignorant old specimen, are you not. Get a life you lonely old tramp. Go join the ACLU...very fitting for you. Bye bye. Nut Job. I have a stalker, another one infatuated and obsessed with me...Sorry sweety, not flattered at all.

If The Obama ordered that OBL be killed even if he were unarmed and trying to surrender, then the accusation is valid.

If this were the case, and GWB gave the order, no liberal would disagree.

You just can't be happy about this can you?

Good. I'm GLAD our President ruined it for you. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Judge knows the Constitution & Law better than anyone on this Message Board. If he's saying it than you know there's something to it. Freedom Watch along with Stossel's Show are the best shows on Cable News. Very interesting Shows.

What the fuck is "Human Rights Watch", and why does anyone give a shit? I mean besides crazy Libocalypse?

Probably some limp wristed piss weak UN type thing with no teeth behind it.

Human Rights Watch is the group that ran their heads about the exact same thing and the left cheered them on from 2000 - 2008. Seems now the left isn't quite the fan, I wonder what changed?

It looks to me like they have their heads jammed right up their asses.

They're hanging on a technicality. If it was a military action the killing was justified - if it was a police action then they're supposed to take every effort to take him into custody. The UN knows world is better without Osama and nothing will come of it.

They're hanging on a technicality. If it was a military action the killing was justified - if it was a police action then they're supposed to take every effort to take him into custody. The UN knows world is better without Osama and nothing will come of it.

Are you the Max from.....If you are, you will know what I'm talking about.

If The Obama ordered that OBL be killed even if he were unarmed and trying to surrender, then the accusation is valid.

Holy shit, are you stupid, or dishonest? I have read M14 say on at least 3 occasions that I can remember in THIS thread that he is GLAD Bin Laden is dead.

ACLU stands for.....

All
Criminals
Love
Us.

ROTFLMFAO.....You are an ignorant old specimen, are you not. Get a life you lonely old tramp. Go join the ACLU...very fitting for you. Bye bye. Nut Job. I have a stalker, another one infatuated and obsessed with me...Sorry sweety, not flattered at all.

hit a nerve, did I?

what a loser you are. :rofl:

nice meltdown. not quite in superstar league, but it's a start. :popcorn:

What a maroon. :cuckoo:

I've said at least THREE times that I am glad OBL is dead.

If you do not have the capacity to understand the point I've made, you need to go back to the kiddie pool and leave the adults to their conversations.

Last edited:
ACLU stands for.....

All
Criminals
Love
Us.

The ACLU as a concept is a great idea, but like most things that man meddles with , what we are actually stuck with is a joke.

Kenneth Roth opined on bin Laden’s death via his Twitter account (@KenRoth), taking aim at comments made by the U.N.’s secretary-general: “Ban Ki-moon wrong on #Osama bin Laden: It’s not “justice” for him to be killed even if justified; no trial, conviction”.

So he's just playing word semantics... But the headline says he "CONDEMNS" the killing.

What a maroon. :cuckoo:

I've said at least THREE times that I am glad OBL is dead.

If you do not have the capacity to undertand the point I've made, you need to go back to the kiddie pool and leave the adults to their conversations.

Some people are stupid bro. Like that Mr Shaman clown saying I am on the fence because I posted that I'm glad the guy's dead, and I don't care if it was done legally or not; but I could see how some people would call it illegal.

Forum List

Back