"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

And, again, I'm not even sure why we are having this conversation.

The only reason to bother to bring this subject up is to try and defend Osama Bin Laden in order to score some political points.

Because, in order for Obama to be prosecuted for a "crime" in this case, there would have to be a party that was harmed. That party would be Osama Bin Laden.

So it would behoove OBAMA to get his story straight and Cease PLAYING POLITICS with it for his Re-election BID...

Make sense?

Obama promised to kill Bin Laden, re-activated the military and cia units that were involved (that Bush de-activated) and actually gave the order to do it..

Make sense?

Quisling?

So it would behoove OBAMA to get his story straight and Cease PLAYING POLITICS with it for his Re-election BID...

Make sense?

I'm sorry, what is he supposedly "playing politics" about exactly?

The fact that he killed Bin Laden? Is that "playing politics"?

As far as I can see, Obama's not the one "asking questions about the legality of the assassination"...

...or whatever BS rationalization you people have this week.

No, as far as I can see, the only people "Playing Politics" here are the people pretending they care one shit about the "legality" of the way Osama Bin Laden was killed, so THEY can score some political points.

It would seem that "SOME" people (as they say on Fox) don't have any qualms about defending Osama Bin Laden's interests above their own country's, as long as they can get a little farther ahead in their little political games.

Good work on that by the way. Way to literally take sides against the President of the United States in order to posthumously "defend the rights" of Osama Bin Laden.

Hope it's worth it.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Follow the post in order it answers the original comment

bush-in-jail.jpg

Bush in Jail? A Possibility?

Just for chits and grins

May Day '05 in New York (Soviet Union Square)

Raymond Velencia Released from OCA to Go to GOA with JP’s Blessing… Justice Denied! « Voices from Russia

Try as you might to educate these cetins? You only push your joints toward carpel tunnel my friend...they are too ensconsed in thier alternate Universe...

OK, your first link, I see your point. Got it.

Your second link is, however, about Iraq, not OBL.

and your 3rd link is from Russia....

Last edited:
And you're not answering the question either.

Who Obamush? Stupid when I said a large portion that should have given you a clue.

Name a few people on the Left who have said Bush should be jailed for having gone after Bin Laden.

Doesn't matter. Here's a fact for ya, you dumb bunny. If BO had been President on 9/11, Osama would have never been caught. No Gitmo. No Invasion of Iraq to get Khalid Shiek Mohammed. Stupid fuking idiot.

Doesn't matter. Here's a fact for ya, you dumb bunny. If BO had been President on 9/11, Osama would have never been caught. No Gitmo. No Invasion of Iraq to get Khalid Shiek Mohammed. Stupid fuking idiot.

You say this, and yet, Obama caught Osama, not your hero Boooooosh.

And why would Khalid Sheik Mohammed have been in Iraq if we had never invaded?

If it were up to Obama, we would have gone the direct route, and gone straight after Al Qaeda, possibly invading Pakistan instead of Iraq in the process. After all, that's what he pretty much advocated all along, I believe the exact term was "increasing pressure on Pakistan by putting more troops in Afghanistan"...

If THAT were the case, India would have helped us at the drop of a hat, Al Qaeda would have had nowhere to hide for the past 10 years, and Pakistan's nuclear program probably never would have been given to a whole bunch of countries that don't like us.

Oh, and Bin Laden would have been caught, much, much earlier.

But hey, you're the one that started with the revisionist history...

Last edited:
But I guess, what this whole thread comes down to is this one thing:

Even if there are any questions of legality surrounding Osama Bin Laden's death...

Why, for fucks sake, would you take the time and effort to try to draw attention to them???

Everyone knows what needed to be done, and it was done. End of story.

Was it legal, Mr Napolitano? Who the fuck cares?

You know it was the RIGHT thing to do, so shut the fuck up about it, and move on.

And, again, I'm not even sure why we are having this conversation.

The only reason to bother to bring this subject up is to try and defend Osama Bin Laden in order to score some political points.

Because, in order for Obama to be prosecuted for a "crime" in this case, there would have to be a party that was harmed. That party would be Osama Bin Laden.

Make sense?

Obama promised to kill Bin Laden, re-activated the military and cia units that were involved (that Bush de-activated) and actually gave the order to do it..

Make sense?

Quisling?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GuGZQ2w9QI]YouTube - American-British war crimes: Is torture a good idea? spsyed review[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWgtkg0IVW4]YouTube - SA@Takimag - Support the Troops: Prosecute Bush/Cheney for Torture[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fo_Onw6mBQ]YouTube - The Impeach Bush Song[/ame]

So, you're answer is... to get back at the left for being real assholes to your guy, you're going to take Osama bin Laden's side against the President of the US.

"Well, they said shit about my guy, so I'm going to get their guy, no matter who I have to ally myself with to do it."

As I said man, good work. Keep on keeping it real...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So, you're answer is... to get back at the left for being real assholes to your guy, you're going to take Osama bin Laden's side against the President of the US.

"Well, they said shit about my guy, so I'm going to get their guy, no matter who I have to ally myself with to do it."

As I said man, good work. Keep on keeping it real...

No one is taking Bin Laden's side at least not me. I'm just ensuring that you guy's hold to your standards and values you held for 6 years.

No one is taking Bin Laden's side at least not me. I'm just ensuring that you guy's hold to your standards and values you held for 6 years.

And so, if you do that, do you also call yourselves "traitors" and "terrorists", like you did to the left for those 6 years?

'Cause if you don't, I guess everyone else should start doing it for you, just to "hold you to your standards and values".

So, on that note, why do you love Osama Bin Laden? Was it his funky beard that made him your hero?

(Remember, if you're going to play "what's good for the goose is good for the gander", then what's good for the gander is also good for the goose. Or something like that...)

Last edited:

And so, if you do that, do you also call yourselves "traitors" and "terrorists", like you did to the left for those 6 years?

'Cause if you don't, I guess everyone else should start doing it for you, just to "hold you to your standards and values".

So, on that note, why do you love Osama Bin Laden? Was it his funky beard that made him your hero?

(Remember, if you're going to play "what's good for the goose is good for the gander", then what's good for the gander is also good for the goose. Or something like that...)

So when did the left start supporting the government? OH thats right when Obamush became president. Gotr it. I hoipe the government views me as a TERRORIST and fears me I honestly do. When the government no longer fears you it's because you have become a subject.

But I guess, what this whole thread comes down to is this one thing:

Even if there are any questions of legality surrounding Osama Bin Laden's death...

Why, for fucks sake, would you take the time and effort to try to draw attention to them???

Everyone knows what needed to be done, and it was done. End of story.

Was it legal, Mr Napolitano? Who the fuck cares?

You know it was the RIGHT thing to do, so shut the fuck up about it, and move on.

wow, so EVERYONE should just shut up and not QUESTION the Decisions by our Elected boyking. funny shit, People didn't have a problem questioning EVERYTHING Bush did.
can you believe this folks???:lol::cuckoo:

As I said before, can you draw a straight line between torture and this event?

Here, this OPED says it better than I can:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/05/opinion/05thu1.html?_r=1&hp

What are you talking about? I am not arguing that torture led to this event (but we both know it did) I am saying that it is a fact that I have read just yesterday even that some on the left are adamant that the COTUS applies to everyone whether they are citizens or not. Do you deny this fact?

Deny the fact or the sentiment?

For the fact, produce a link. I have no reason to deny it.

Deny the sentiment? Yes. I do not think the Constitution applies to people outside of our country.
I don't make a further link to claim that makes torture permissible, in case that is where you are going with this.

That's arguable.

It does apply to regions outside the contigous states that the US has control over. And there are other protocols and laws to consider.

What a pile of BS. The left tarred and feathered Bush for 8 years. Your President is a good example. He can dish it out, but he whines and moans when he gets it right back. Bush was a man and a leader. He never said a word or blamed MSNBC or resorted to insulting the opposition. That's your guy. Bush has more integrity in his little toe than BO every dreamed of having. That's the entire point. The left actually believes they can insult and lie about anyone and anything, but when people stand up to them they whine and moan and hide behind "the children" like a coward.

What a pile of BS. The left tarred and feathered Bush for 8 years. Your President is a good example. He can dish it out, but he whines and moans when he gets it right back. Bush was a man and a leader. He never said a word or blamed MSNBC or resorted to insulting the opposition. That's your guy. Bush has more integrity in his little toe than BO every dreamed of having. That's the entire point. The left actually believes they can insult and lie about anyone and anything, but when people stand up to them they whine and moan and hide behind "the children" like a coward.

And stand up to them is what we BETTER start doing.

wow, so EVERYONE should just shut up and not QUESTION the Decisions by our Elected boyking. funny shit, People didn't have a problem questioning EVERYTHING Bush did.
can you believe this folks???:lol::cuckoo:

You people "Question" Obama if he takes to long going to the bathroom, so give it a rest, k?

It's very interesting that every single time this is talked about, the rationalization you all seem to use is "Well... they did it to Boooooosh".

Good work! Way to take Osama Bin Laden's side to score political points.

So when did the left start supporting the government? OH thats right when Obamush became president. Gotr it. I hoipe the government views me as a TERRORIST and fears me I honestly do. When the government no longer fears you it's because you have become a subject.

And when did the right become a bunch of traitors that side with Osama Bin Laden?

Oh, that's right, when their side lost an election.

You're right, the left did "tar and feather bush", though I believe it was for more like 6 years, but that's not important, you won't hear me refute that.

And in response, YOU, personally, screamed that the left were "traitors" and "terrorists", along with all your right-wing buddies.

So, it only follows that when you do the exact same thing as the left did, and go even further by siding with Osama Bin Laden, that you should be calling yourselves "traitors" and "terrorists".

Logic sucks that way.

So, tell me, how does it feel to be a traitor and a terrorist?

Forum List

Back