"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

264927523_240x240_Front.jpg

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

:eusa_whistle:

What is the price of gas now?

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

:eusa_whistle:

A lot more than when Crybaby Boner and the GOP took over the House. The oil monopoly knew they could gouge the public and the GOP would protect them by blocking anything the Dems try to do about it. Gas rose more in the few months since the GOP took over than in the two years before.

Try as you might to educate these cetins? You only push your joints toward carpel tunnel my friend...they are too ensconsed in thier alternate Universe...

NO. I would like the NAMES OF LIBERALS who attacked Bush FOR GOING AFTER BIN LADEN.

Here's the statement in context so let's keep it real.

That's exactly what a large portion on the left are, they praise Obamush for exactly the samething they wanted to jail Bush for.

Who on the left wanted to jail Bush for trying to kill or capture Bin Laden?

Give us ONE name we would know. ONE liberal of some reasonable status or consequence who ever expressed a desire to jail Bush for going after Bin Laden.

NO. I would like the NAMES OF LIBERALS who attacked Bush FOR GOING AFTER BIN LADEN.

That's exactly what a large portion on the left are, they praise Obamush for exactly the samething they wanted to jail Bush for.

Give us ONE name we would know. ONE liberal of some reasonable status or consequence who ever expressed a desire to jail Bush for going after Bin Laden.

No one I guess I imagine those videos and protest were all made up.

The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

A lot more than when Crybaby Boner and the GOP took over the House. The oil monopoly knew they could gouge the public and the GOP would protect them by blocking anything the Dems try to do about it. Gas rose more in the few months since the GOP took over than in the two years before.

What is the price of gas now dick weed?
A lot more than when Crybaby Boner and the GOP took over the House. The oil monopoly knew they could gouge the public and the GOP would protect them by blocking anything the Dems try to do about it. Gas rose more in the few months since the GOP took over than in the two years before. :asshole:

Screw Freedom Watch.

The finest military team in the world crashed their top secret helicopter, and then beat one guy with a gun, and then shot several unarmed people including a woman.

But that doesn't bother me, as long as they got Bin Laden.

Screw Freedom Watch.

The finest military team in the world crashed their top secret helicopter, and then beat one guy with a gun, and then shot several unarmed people including a woman.

If it 'doesn't BOTHER you'? Why mention it?

:eusa_think:

Because I think it's ironic.

Screw Freedom Watch.

If it 'doesn't BOTHER you'? Why mention it?

:eusa_think:

Because I think it's ironic.

And your perrogative.

False claims are hard to pin on someone who on this board is siding with Bin Laden?

FALSE? LOL.

Who is the injured party here?

That's right, Osama Bin Laden.

Attempting to accuse Obama of a crime here is defending the rights of Osama Bin Laden.

Do you have a memory loss problem? Here's your false claim post

So when did the left start supporting the government? OH thats right when Obamush became president. Gotr it. I hoipe the government views me as a TERRORIST and fears me I honestly do. When the government no longer fears you it's because you have become a subject.

And when did the right become a bunch of traitors that side with Osama Bin Laden?

Oh, that's right, when their side lost an election.

Ummm, ok...

How exactly is defending the rights of Bin Laden not "siding with Bin Laden"?

Which in fact makes you all a bunch of traitors. That is, according to your own standards from the last decade.

So, really, not seeing it.

According to the laws and standards OF conduct for the U.S. Who's side is Obammush on?

3. Civilian Internees
According to Joint Pub 1-02, a “civilian internee” is a
civilian who is interned during armed conflict or occupation
due to$
_ Operations security considerations of the armed
force that took the civilian into custody.
_ A need to protect the civilian.
_ Alleged unauthorized participation in hostile acts
such as sabotage, attacking U.S. forces, and storing
weapons in their home. These people are
sometimes called “unprivileged combatants.” Civilian
internees are not entitled to EPW status;
however, they still are protected to a lesser degree
by the Geneva Conventions. (There is a
separate Geneva Convention concerning the protection
of civilians.)

http://www.hqmc.usmc.mil/PP&O/PS/psl/corrections/Policies/mcr4118c.pdf

I thought the left wanted to mirandize anyone captured by U.S. Forces? What changed?

How exactly would you categorize Osama Bin Laden as:

1. A "Civilian"

or

2. A "Detainee"

Did someone have him on the floor in handcuffs when they shot him?

Screw Freedom Watch.

Personally, I wouldn't care if they took out half the fucking city to get Bin Laden. But hey that's just me, one of those "Lefty Hippy Peacenik" types.

Here's the specific clip, for people who don't don't have much time:

Fox Business' Napolitano: Bin Laden "Killed On The Illegal Whim Of The President" | Media Matters for America

(And yes, its from "Media Matters", but it's just video of the intro of the show).

and here's the full show:

YouTube - Freedom Watch - Killing The Rule Of Law 5/2/2011

"Freedom Watch" starts about 50 Seconds into the video.

Judge Napolitano specifically states that Osama Bin Laden was assassinated "on the illegal whim of the president".

The man was not armed, he did not face trial, he was assassinated anyway you look at it. It was definitely deserved, but I don't know if it's legal or not.

This was a particularily courageous decision by the President, given the grave political repercussions that would have ensued if the US helicopters had been shot down by the Pakistani air force (using American weapons noless), for entering their "air space" without permission!

By not going after Bin Laden, America's #1 sworn enemy for the last decade, the President also ran the real possibility of his conservative "friends" attempting to impeach him during the 2012 Presidential Election year!

By taking Bin Laden "out," President Obama at least made good on Pakistan's claim that Bin Laden is not living in that country.

After last Sunday's intervention, Pakistani government officials can now look straight into the faces of their American counterparts with a sense of relief and tell them with a clear conscience, that Bin Laden is not living in Pakistan - nor anywhere else for that matter!

Last edited:
So says Michael Moore as well...........

People trying to get attention for themselves.............

Mikey Moore is such an asshat...runs HOT and Cold against Obama...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkOSgSsNXwM]YouTube - Michael Moore Speaks With Piers Morgan on CNN on Death of Bin Laden, 5/5/11 -- Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJrzidAc7m8]YouTube - Michael Moore Speaks With Piers Morgan on CNN on Death of Bin Laden, 5/5/11 -- Part 2[/ame]

We lost our soul? Really? And what of the TRIPE he foists on the rest of us?

Moore has NO ROOM to talk about anything.

The man was not armed, he did not face trial, he was assassinated anyway you look at it. It was definitely deserved, but I don't know if it's legal or not.

Since Al Qaeda's weapon of choice is an exploding suicide vest or some other type of IED, how would they possibly know he wasn't armed?

And my point is not whether it's legal or not, frankly I don't care...

My point is why would you start making accusations about it on National Television in the first place?

Why be an asshole?

No one I guess I imagine those videos and protest were all made up.

The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

You posted a satire, genius. A spoof.

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back