"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

So says Michael Moore as well...........

People trying to get attention for themselves.............

Mikey Moore is such an asshat...runs HOT and Cold against Obama...

We lost our soul? Really? And what of the TRIPE he foists on the rest of us?

Moore has NO ROOM to talk about anything.

Here we can all agree. Michael Moore is an asshat.

I've never forgiven him for making me watch Farenheit 9/11, which was an unmitigated hatchet-job/propaganda piece.

It's a shame too, because one or two of his other movies were pretty decent.

Here's the specific clip, for people who don't don't have much time:

Fox Business' Napolitano: Bin Laden "Killed On The Illegal Whim Of The President" | Media Matters for America

(And yes, its from "Media Matters", but it's just video of the intro of the show).

and here's the full show:

YouTube - Freedom Watch - Killing The Rule Of Law 5/2/2011

"Freedom Watch" starts about 50 Seconds into the video.

Judge Napolitano specifically states that Osama Bin Laden was assassinated "on the illegal whim of the president".

The man was not armed, he did not face trial, he was assassinated anyway you look at it. It was definitely deserved, but I don't know if it's legal or not.

He was a combatant killed in action. You don't have to wait for enemy combatants to arm themselves before you shoot them.

False claims are hard to pin on someone who on this board is siding with Bin Laden?

FALSE? LOL.

Who is the injured party here?

That's right, Osama Bin Laden.

Attempting to accuse Obama of a crime here is defending the rights of Osama Bin Laden.
Faulty logic.
Accusing someone of doing something wrong in no way necessarily defends the person that was acted against.

He was a combatant killed in action. You don't have to wait for enemy combatants to arm themselves before you shoot them.

"Hey, random enemy soldier! Could you just pick up that machine gun? Yeah, don't shoot me or anything, please, I just need a good justification for killing you. Thanks!"

False claims are hard to pin on someone who on this board is siding with Bin Laden?

FALSE? LOL.

Who is the injured party here?

That's right, Osama Bin Laden.

Attempting to accuse Obama of a crime here is defending the rights of Osama Bin Laden.

Injured? I'd say OBL was *DRT*

(Dead Right There)...food for the fishes. Gone. Past tense...

Here's the specific clip, for people who don't don't have much time:

Fox Business' Napolitano: Bin Laden "Killed On The Illegal Whim Of The President" | Media Matters for America

(And yes, its from "Media Matters", but it's just video of the intro of the show).

and here's the full show:

YouTube - Freedom Watch - Killing The Rule Of Law 5/2/2011

"Freedom Watch" starts about 50 Seconds into the video.

Judge Napolitano specifically states that Osama Bin Laden was assassinated "on the illegal whim of the president".

The man was not armed, he did not face trial, he was assassinated anyway you look at it. It was definitely deserved, but I don't know if it's legal or not.

BUT... you DO have to let them surrender, if they try to do so.
Not doing so is a war crime, as is giving an order to kill a combatant rather than take his surrender.

Faulty logic.
Accusing someone of doing something wrong in no way necessarily defends the person that was acted against.

If you are going to legally accuse someone of a crime, there must be an injured party.

That's why the ability to "not press charges" exists.

Not doing so is a war crime, as is giving an order to kill a combatant rather than take his surrender.

So Osama held up a white flag and said "I Surrender"?

Wow, where'd you hear that? News to me.

Which gives fodder to all of us to settle on ONE story of the scenario...I mean the Obama regime has given at least 8 versions of it...

Which gives fodder to all of us to settle on ONE story of the scenario...I mean the Obama regime has given at least 8 versions of it...

Man's dead. Let it rest. Give it up.

You're only helping Al Qaeda.

Utter Nonsense.

The Killing of Osama is perfectly legal under the laws that govern Armed Conflict. Osama and his lot Declared war on the US Openly and publicly. Not just with actions but with words. The US congress passed a resolution authorizing any and all means to neutralize the Threat posed by Osama and his organization. Nuff said.

Only under liberal logic, such as the kind Obama engages in all the time. The kind where you pretend this is not a war, and talk about handing out Miranda Rights and Trails to Enemy combatants in a war, could you fathom the idea that the killing of Osama could be illegal.

Ironic eh.

This was not some common Criminal, and he was not the Head of an Organized Criminal Enterprise. Osama was the Commander and Chief of an army that had Publicly Declared war on the US and inflicted mass Casualties to Civilians. Only a complete Idiot would say it is Illegal for a Nation to Target and Kill the Leader of an enemy Army it was at war with. Sheer Stupidity.

Last edited:
Utter Nonsense.

The Killing of Osama is perfectly legal under the laws that govern Armed Conflict. Osama and his lot Declared way on the US. The US congress passed a resolution authorizing any and all means to neutralize the Threat posed by Osama and his organization.

Only under liberal logic, such as the kind Obama engages in all the time, could you fathom the killing of Osama to be illegal.

Ironic eh.

That is unless those that see it as illegal Are either ON his payroll...or THINK like this Jihadist scumbag...

Who on the left wanted to jail Bush for trying to kill or capture Bin Laden?

Give us ONE name we would know. ONE liberal of some reasonable status or consequence who ever expressed a desire to jail Bush for going after Bin Laden.

No one I guess I imagine those videos and protest were all made up.

The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

You posted a satire, genius. A spoof.

:lol::lol:

BushCrimes.net — Read Report

Man's dead. Let it rest. Give it up.

You're only helping Al Qaeda.

ROLFMAO, now you guys want us to stop Questioning the Government and just take their word for it.

Classic.

Why question Gubmint that does your bidding for you when you have abdicated your responsibility to people that don't even KNOW that you exist...but call on YOU when they want yer vote so they can control YOU?

Forum List

Back