"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

Why question Gubmint that does your bidding for you when you have abdicated your responsibility to people that don't even KNOW that you exist...but call on YOU when they want yer vote so they can control YOU?

I honestly don't understand this post. (?)

Why question Gubmint that does your bidding for you when you have abdicated your responsibility to people that don't even KNOW that you exist...but call on YOU when they want yer vote so they can control YOU?

Anyone that doesn't understand the Founders, The Constitution, Rule of LAW wouldn't.

I commend you on your admission. :clap2:

Utter Nonsense.

The Killing of Osama is perfectly legal under the laws that govern Armed Conflict. Osama and his lot Declared war on the US Openly and publicly. Not just with actions but with words. The US congress passed a resolution authorizing any and all means to neutralize the Threat posed by Osama and his organization. Nuff said.

Only under liberal logic, such as the kind Obama engages in all the time. The kind where you pretend this is not a war, and talk about handing out Miranda Rights and Trails to Enemy combatants in a war, could you fathom the idea that the killing of Osama could be illegal.

Ironic eh.

This was not some common Criminal, and he was not the Head of an Organized Criminal Enterprise. Osama was the Commander and Chief of an army that had Publicly Declared war on the US and inflicted mass Casualties to Civilians. Only a complete Idiot would say it is Illegal for a Nation to Target and Kill the Leader of an enemy Army it was at war with. Sheer Stupidity.

Liberals win wars.

Conservatives prolong them.

One shot..one kill..and make sure it's the RIGHT target.

Simple?

Anyone that doesn't understand the Founders, The Constitution, Rule of LAW wouldn't.

Such irony.:eusa_whistle:

No, I mean, I don't understand your point.

You said the Government is in fact doing your bidding.

Isn't it fun watching the US Right contort and spin and fall all over themselves trying to deny that the Prez is still eating their lunch?

:lol:

President isn't doing a thing except being an ENEMY to Liberty...as he destroys the Private Sector with the help of the Statists in the Congress.

OK, see there's a topic we can have a conversation on. Enough with this "let's try to undermine the Bin Laden kill" BS already.

Isn't it fun watching the US Right contort and spin and fall all over themselves trying to deny that the Prez is still eating their lunch?

President isn't doing a thing except being an ENEMY to Liberty...as he destroys the Private Sector with the help of the Statists in the Congress.

You're nuts.

President Obama is a breath of fresh air when it comes to liberty.

He shows how effective the government of the United States can be in the right hands.

And Bush showed just the opposite.

You are an idiot. YOU do more to destroy the private sector when you shop at Walmart.

You are an idiot. YOU do more to destroy the private sector when you shop at Walmart.

The T is a true Corporate Quisling.

i have to laugh. the libs say ooooooooh, the repubs only care about business. So? business is what keeps they economy healthy. And when business is doing good you invest in it and make money yourself. You sure can't invest in some slug on welfare who is doing drugs and banging some fat mexican chick, making more welfare babies

OK, see there's a topic we can have a conversation on. Enough with this "let's try to undermine the Bin Laden kill" BS already.

uhm, he's dead. now lets get back to something that really matters like jobs and the economy

i have to laugh. the libs say ooooooooh, the repubs only care about business. So? business is what keeps they economy healthy. And when business is doing good you invest in it and make money yourself. You sure can't invest in some slug on welfare who is doing drugs and banging some fat mexican chick, making more welfare babies

STATISTS loathe the private sector...because they think it is up to them to CONTROL it...while using the FALSE PREMISE of the Commerce Clause...

But yet they scream bloody murder when JOBS go overseas due to the shenanigans they perpetrate to cause them to go away...

They cannot make up thier minds...

STATISTS loathe the private sector...because they think it is up to them to CONTROL it...while using the FALSE PREMISE of the Commerce Clause...

But yet they scream bloody murder when JOBS go overseas due to the shenanigans they perpetrate to cause them to go away...

They cannot make up thier minds...
the other irony is they are always looking what their government and country can do for them when it was one of their heros who sad ask not what you country can do for you but what you can do for your country. How quickly they forget

I thought Archie Bunker was dead? :lol:

Meathead is that you ? :eusa_whistle:

Archie Bunker was a Liberal Experiment...into the mind of what they (Norman Lear and Company), thought was a Conservative...at the termination of that program? They had Archie singing a LIBERAL/Statist TUNE.

Thanks for falling for it.

bin laden is dead, people. Get over it and mourn in private. What an embarrassment you "conservatives" are.

Forum List

Back