🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.

women over fifty are funner anyway, when the "specialize" in "getting it all out of us".

What, he still has some love left in him; i love convincing them to be good to the last drop. some women over fifty may claim.

Youth, and looks are a currency in our society. That doesn't mean older women can't be very, very attractive, and beautiful. There are more around today than ever.

The only surprising thing in all this is that anyone cares what this person's excuse for thinking is.

French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.Yann Moix, a prize-winning novelist, says women of same age are ‘invisible’ to him
Update: ‘Prisoner of my tastes’ - Moix defends his comments

French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love

He would be wrong. A 20 year old's body is great. But what an over 50 woman brings to the table is so much better.

He is missing out on excellence.
Oh, man, WB, you are asking for it! Someone is sure to say, "There you go, relegating women to the role of serving you food at your table! Sexist pig!"

French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.Yann Moix, a prize-winning novelist, says women of same age are ‘invisible’ to him

The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all,” he said, adding that he preferred to date Asian women, particularly Koreans, Chinese and Japanese.

“It’s perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large and infinite for me not to be ashamed.”

Moix has won several literary prizes including the prestigious Prix Goncourt for a first novel and the Prix François Mauriac from the Académie Française for his 1996 debut work Jubilations Vers le Ciel, has directed three films and is the host of a popular TV talkshow.

His comments caused outrage on social media.

Guy is an idiot. Most women 50+ these days are in better shape than all the 25-year olds.

Hmm, 25-yr old rockin' the beer gut, or fit 50 yr-old...hmm.

I read the article. It seems older women want a man, not a petulant little boy.

Could be 'cuz French women are stinky and have hairy legs, too. :tomato:

He would be wrong. A 20 year old's body is great. But what an over 50 woman brings to the table is so much better.

Oh, man, WB, you are asking for it! Someone is sure to say, "There you go, relegating women to the role of serving you food at your table! Sexist pig!"

Yeah, there are idiots all over.

You can start with strong, confident body language and eye contact. Stand up straight and keep your movements controlled and purposeful (avoid fidgeting). When you make eye contact, show confidence by holding her gaze (let her look away first). This combination of confident body language and eye contact will get her to see that you’re the kind of powerful, self-assured man older women like.

:rofl:

image.jpeg

Yeah, there are idiots all over.

Yann is no oil painting, is he?

older women are welcome to make appointments with me for full body massage with happy ending.

The problem for you is that older women tend to not be as stupid or as gullible.

And who are you kidding? As desperate as you are, any female 18-80 is welcome to call you. They can be fat, skinny, toothless or as ugly as a mud-fence. As long as they will surrender to your groping.

older women are welcome to make appointments with me for full body massage with happy ending.

The problem for you is that older women tend to not be as stupid or as gullible.

And who are you kidding? As desperate as you are, any female 18-80 is welcome to call you. They can be fat, skinny, toothless or as ugly as a mud-fence. As long as they will surrender to your groping.
"...ugly as a mud fence..." Too funny; gotta remember that one.

Forum List

Back