Fresno CA: McDonald's employee attacks cop, beats him w own baton & goes for gun bc "I hate cops"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Fresno McDonald's employee accused of attacking police officer

Ah....this poor misunderstood McDonald's employee. He just isn't getting his living wage and union rights. How can a person raise a family and live an upper middle class life working at McDonald's right?

Anyway...he was arguing with his manager. Probably over his entitlement package as a fry cook.

A Fresno cop comes in. Employee attacks cop, takes his baton, beats the cop in the head with the baton (deadly btw), and tries to take the cops gun. He didn't succeed. He said he did it "because I hate cops". Gee....wonder where he got that idea from.

But hey...at least the cop didn't shoot him! Whew...now that would've been an outrage!!!

Fresno McDonald's employee accused of attacking police officer

Ah....this poor misunderstood McDonald's employee. He just isn't getting his living wage and union rights. How can a person raise a family and live an upper middle class life working at McDonald's right?

Anyway...he was arguing with his manager. Probably over his entitlement package as a fry cook.

A Fresno cop comes in. Employee attacks cop, takes his baton, beats the cop in the head with the baton (deadly btw), and tries to take the cops gun. He didn't succeed. He said he did it "because I hate cops". Gee....wonder where he got that idea from.

But hey...at least the cop didn't shoot him! Whew...now that would've been an outrage!!!
And the moral of the story is? ....... anything other than there're crazies out there, and anything to do with cops make headlines and juicy stories for the press and various media? People attack cops, and cops attack people. What's so unusual about this story? Guy attacks a cop, cop arrest bad guy and takes him to jail. So, your point is?

Cops will get respect when they learn to give respect. It's a two-way street.

This is a war. The cops better start acting like it.
And cops started the war.
Have you been to Fresno? it is a wasteland of illegal aliens and crack, heroin, and meth dealers with a whole bunch of gang and prostitution rings, with most on public assistance to pay for the basic apartments and the bare minimum of food, the rest of the day and night is spent hustling and dealing and fighting and killing. This is Jerry Browns utopia. go there and see. This is the entire Valley in central California. most of the Midwest is next, hope all you progressives like what you have created, Chicago, Baltimore, DC, go on YouTube an look up the hoodrat videos, look what the urban liberal paradise really looks like.

This is a war. The cops better start acting like it.
And cops started the war.
Bullshit. Don't call 911 ever.

I don't. I can handle my own affairs. I'll call the cops to come pick up the body after I'm finished.

Hahaha!!! Yeah right...Internet warrior. You're such a clown.

You're free to believe what ever you want. It's no skin off my nose.

Forum List

Back