Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

The violence policy center lies.....they make things up because they want guns banned...they have been caught lying numerous times.....and moron.....as I keep explaining to Brain, the National Crime Victimization Survey is not a defensive gun use survey.....not even close.....they don't even ask the people if they used a gun for self defense....

So try again moron......in fact...the NCVS can't even accurately measure the crimes they are tasked with studying like rape and sexual assault......

It's kind of hard to measure a crime where we shame the victim.

Point is, the NCVS survey is a running-five year study of crime involving hundreds of thousands of people.

The Kleck study was a one-time survey of 5000 people.

Which one do you think is more likely to get it right?

Kleck's , the most accurately done of the studies is only one of 19 moron.......and they all show rates of self defense at least 764,000 and go as high as 3 million....and they are done by different researchers, both public and private, over a 40 year period...and many of them were done by anti gun reserachers...includeing Kleck himself....a lefty in his own right as well as the clinton Dept. Of Justice ( which found 1.5 million times a year ) and obama spent 10 million dollars in 2013 through the CDC to study all the research on guns......

40 years of research moron.....at least 19 separate studies.......you are wrong...the NCVS is not a gun study...and doesn't even ask the people if they used a gun for self defense...kind of a stupid way to find out about gun self defense if you don't actually ask people about it isn't it?

Moron.....if the guy buying the gun passes the background check...he is legal.....and it is not up to the gun store to play cop......and be Angela Lansbury and go out and catch the criminal transaction moron....

80% of gun murders in Chicago and other big cities are gang or drug related....moron....

So that makes them okay, then ? "Hey, those murders aren't a big deal, it's only the Darkies getting shot, Cleetus!"

are you surprised that that's how he thinks?

Moron.....joe is the only one who talks about killing minorities...he really needs to get help before he does something stupid....

someone with a double digit IQ like you shouldn't be calling anyone else moron.

i knew there was a reason i mostly ignore your posts. you have nothing to say. your being stupid and ignorant on top of that makes you pretty useless.

The violence policy center lies.....they make things up because they want guns banned...they have been caught lying numerous times.....and moron.....as I keep explaining to Brain, the National Crime Victimization Survey is not a defensive gun use survey.....not even close.....they don't even ask the people if they used a gun for self defense....

So try again moron......in fact...the NCVS can't even accurately measure the crimes they are tasked with studying like rape and sexual assault......

It's kind of hard to measure a crime where we shame the victim.

Point is, the NCVS survey is a running-five year study of crime involving hundreds of thousands of people.

The Kleck study was a one-time survey of 5000 people.

Which one do you think is more likely to get it right?

Kleck's , the most accurately done of the studies is only one of 19 moron.......and they all show rates of self defense at least 764,000 and go as high as 3 million....and they are done by different researchers, both public and private, over a 40 year period...and many of them were done by anti gun reserachers...includeing Kleck himself....a lefty in his own right as well as the clinton Dept. Of Justice ( which found 1.5 million times a year ) and obama spent 10 million dollars in 2013 through the CDC to study all the research on guns......

40 years of research moron.....at least 19 separate studies.......you are wrong...the NCVS is not a gun study...and doesn't even ask the people if they used a gun for self defense...kind of a stupid way to find out about gun self defense if you don't actually ask people about it isn't it?

again you're calling people smarter than you "moron".

:lmao:

Moron.....if the guy buying the gun passes the background check...he is legal.....and it is not up to the gun store to play cop......and be Angela Lansbury and go out and catch the criminal transaction moron....

80% of gun murders in Chicago and other big cities are gang or drug related....moron....

So that makes them okay, then ? "Hey, those murders aren't a big deal, it's only the Darkies getting shot, Cleetus!"

Moron.....joe is the only one who talks about killing minorities...he really needs to get help before he does something stupid....

He might do something stupid, but I seriously doubt it. I doubt he has the balls to actually DO anything. He is a whiner who wants the gov't to fix everything.

i knew there was a reason i mostly ignore your posts. you have nothing to say. your being stupid and ignorant on top of that makes you pretty useless.

Wow....what a dumb post in response......the "Nah nah nah nah nah.....you a dumb poopy pants...." is not the best response....you should try to overcome the democrat controlled education you obviously are a victim of.....and try to post something with some substance.....

He might do something stupid, but I seriously doubt it. I doubt he has the balls to actually DO anything. He is a whiner who wants the gov't to fix everything.

as opposed to you or the wacko you were responding to?

Wow....what a dumb post in response......the "Nah nah nah nah nah.....you a dumb poopy pants...." is not the best response....you should try to overcome the democrat controlled education you obviously are a victim of.....and try to post something with some substance.....

no snookums. you're really stupid and your posts are painfully ignorant.

your pathetic blather doesn't deserve more of a response than that.

no snookums. you're really stupid and your posts are painfully ignorant.

your pathetic blather doesn't deserve more of a response than that.

Jillian, surely you don't go along with JoeyB's idea of sending gun dealers (who followed the rules) to prison?

Yeah, no need to worry about him not breaking the law if sending him to prison fits your agenda, huh?

Nope, I don't have a problem with it. I see a difference between law and justice. It would be perfectly just sending gun merchants to prison for selling to criminals.

The IRS does not send someone to prison when they have broken no law. Tax Evasion is against the law.

You're kidding, right?

Kleck's , the most accurately done of the studies is only one of 19 moron.......

Now, when you say shit like that, I just can't take you terribly seriously.

The point is, simple logic. If you accept Kleck's numbers or really anyone elses- you'd have to accept that 99.99999% of criminals are intimidated by the site of a gun and the gun holder is calm enough to not shoot him dead.

It's so improbable that it defies belief.

Yeah, no need to worry about him not breaking the law if sending him to prison fits your agenda, huh?

Nope, I don't have a problem with it. I see a difference between law and justice. It would be perfectly just sending gun merchants to prison for selling to criminals.

The IRS does not send someone to prison when they have broken no law. Tax Evasion is against the law.

You're kidding, right?

Your idea of justice is more like revenge. Sorry, but we are a nation of laws.

No, I am not kidding. People are not sent to prison intentionally unless they break the law. The gun dealers broke no laws.

Your idea of justice is more like revenge. Sorry, but we are a nation of laws.

No, I am not kidding. People are not sent to prison intentionally unless they break the law. The gun dealers broke no laws.

Accessory to murder. 12 counts. Done.

Only if you redefine what "accessory to murder" actually means in the legal system. Not done.

Maddow Blasts Law Requiring Aurora Shooting Victim s Parents To Pay Gun Manufacturers

its about time the courts start doing this. Assholes trying to slake their grief by suing innocent makers or being used as pawns by scumbags like Bloomberg need to get absolutely destroyed for this sort of nonsense

Pissing Rachel Madcow off-added bonus

rachel maddow has never "melted down", wacko.

yes she has. I suspect you melt at the thought of her

[

again you're calling people smarter than you "moron".

:lmao:

I am smarter than you are. I am smarter than JoeB and the rest of the anti gun morons on this board. and I bet most of the posters on this board are smarter than you.

Forum List

Back