Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

Kleck's , the most accurately done of the studies is only one of 19 moron.......

Now, when you say shit like that, I just can't take you terribly seriously.

The point is, simple logic. If you accept Kleck's numbers or really anyone elses- you'd have to accept that 99.99999% of criminals are intimidated by the site of a gun and the gun holder is calm enough to not shoot him dead.

It's so improbable that it defies belief.

Moron.....criminals are not robbing people to get shot....they rob people to get money....and if a victim pulls a weapon and threatens to shoot them.....they simply move on and find someone like you.....an unarmed, dimwit they can rob easily.......

Moron.....criminals are not robbing people to get shot....they rob people to get money....and if a victim pulls a weapon and threatens to shoot them.....they simply move on and find someone like you.....an unarmed, dimwit they can rob easily.......

Right, because a drug addled criminal is capable of that sort of rational thinking.

Again, finding it hard to believe you gun nuts would NOT SHOOT 99.99999% of the time you are confronted with a criminal.

Not the way most of you cheered Zimmerman like he won the superbowl.

Zimmerman was living your dream. To plug some Darkie thug.

Who just turned out to be a kid buying candy, but man, he was a scary looking kid.

Right, because a drug addled criminal is capable of that sort of rational thinking.

Again, finding it hard to believe you gun nuts would NOT SHOOT 99.99999% of the time you are confronted with a criminal.

Who just turned out to be a kid buying candy, but man, he was a scary looking kid.

moron....I know you can't help it...but you would think your doctors could adjust your meds.......

Why is it you are the only one dreaming about killing minorities...and then you accuse others of doing it.......that is called "Projection" get some help....

As to Zimmerman.....the kid didn't just buy candy...as a gun grabber and a lefty of course you have to lie and emote....if you didn't have those two things you couldn't communicate with the sane world........

Martin doubled back on Zimmerman, Zimmerman was returning to his car to wait for the police. Martin attacked Zimmerman and was pounding his head with his fists, and his head against the cement sidewalk when he was shot....had he simply gone home, he would be alive. And Martin was a thug in training with the start of a criminal lifestyle in his past...his parents failed him...and he was becoming a criminal, and from the Zimmerman shooting a violent one....

moron....I know you can't help it...but you would think your doctors could adjust your meds.......

Why is it you are the only one dreaming about killing minorities...and then you accuse others of doing it.......that is called "Projection" get some help....

As to Zimmerman.....the kid didn't just buy candy...as a gun grabber and a lefty of course you have to lie and emote....if you didn't have those two things you couldn't communicate with the sane world........

Martin doubled back on Zimmerman, Zimmerman was returning to his car to wait for the police. Martin attacked Zimmerman and was pounding his head with his fists, and his head against the cement sidewalk when he was shot....had he simply gone home, he would be alive. And Martin was a thug in training with the start of a criminal lifestyle in his past...his parents failed him...and he was becoming a criminal, and from the Zimmerman shooting a violent one....

You mean a kid sees some weirdo stalking him, and reacts?

Zimmerman murdered that kid in cold blood. He was living the gun grabber's dream.

How many times has he been arrested since that incident?

The NRA needs to give him an award. Him or that two year old who accidently shot his mother in a Wal-Mart.

Because the definition of "accessory to murder" does not fit what they did.

Does to me. The whole gun industry is based on providing a steady stream of weapons to bad guys.

They'd go broke if they just sold to hunters and target shooters.

Whether it "does to you" or not is irrelevant. Whether is does in the actual law is what counts. Your fantasies do not count.

Hunters and target shooters buy more than all the thugs combined. There are 9,000 murders a year. If the gun industry only sold 9,000 guns a year it would not exist.

Considering you want to send someone to prison when they have broken no law, cheered the murder of a mother holding her baby, and have made all sorts of outrageous claims and lies, whether you believe that 99.9% of the gun owners don't shoot a criminal is hardly relevant. Your distorted mind may not grasp the actual facts.

Yes, because obviously he planned the whole thing because he just wanted to kill a black boy. :blahblah: You can't really be THIS stupid, can you?

Look....it is summer so joe is out of school now....his parent's left him home alone and now he is acting out on the computer........does anyone know his parent's work numbers....they need to make sure the nanny gives him the proper meds......

Do you think criminals seek out armed victims? They are scavengers. They want victims who won't fight back.

Whether it "does to you" or not is irrelevant. Whether is does in the actual law is what counts. Your fantasies do not count.

Hunters and target shooters buy more than all the thugs combined. There are 9,000 murders a year. If the gun industry only sold 9,000 guns a year it would not exist.

Actually, hunting is declining. Has been for decades.

That's when the gun industry decided they needed to sell "fear". They needed to sell pink handguns to women scared of rape. they needed to sell handguns to george Zimmerman. They needed people to be really scared.

And the best way to do that? Make sure that the thugs get easy access to guns! Weak background checks? Check. Gun Show loopholes? Check! private sellers with no accountability? Check.

Look....it is summer so joe is out of school now....his parent's left him home alone and now he is acting out on the computer........does anyone know his parent's work numbers....they need to make sure the nanny gives him the proper meds......

Your concession of the argument is duly noted. I know it's hard to be a gun nut and live in your own reality that everything is peachy.

Yes, because obviously he planned the whole thing because he just wanted to kill a black boy. You can't really be THIS stupid, can you?

Uh, actually, yeah, I do. I think the guy is a sociopath. One only has to look at his behavior SINCE the Klan Lady's Auxiliary acquitted him to see that.

Considering you want to send someone to prison when they have broken no law, cheered the murder of a mother holding her baby, and have made all sorts of outrageous claims and lies, whether you believe that 99.9% of the gun owners don't shoot a criminal is hardly relevant. Your distorted mind may not grasp the actual facts.

Yes, Nazis who murder federal agents need to have deadly force used against them. Yes, gun sellers who arm thugs need to go to prison. And yes, I've pointed out all the lies of the gun industry, which no doubt makes you a sad panda.

Do you think criminals seek out armed victims? They are scavengers. They want victims who won't fight back.

I think criminals can't tell the armed from the unarmed. I think that when you are drugged up lookign to score, you aren't going to be intimidated by a gun 99.9999% of the time. Some of those guys are going to make a move and get shot.

But you guys would claim we have 5 million DGU's and only 200 cases where they get shot in the process. That means gun nuts and druggie thugs showing Marquis of Queensbury kind of restraint.

"I'm going to rob you, dear boy! I need a fix of that Nose Candy!!!"

"Oh, pip, pip, I have a gun here."

"Oh, druthers, I guess I am going to have to move along. Pip Pip!"

Yeah, don't think so.

The reality is- crimes are over before the gun nut can even think to pull his gun. That's why you only have 200 justifable homicides out of 11,100 a year.

That's when the gun industry decided they needed to sell "fear". They needed to sell pink handguns to women scared of rape. they needed to sell handguns to george Zimmerman. They needed people to be really scared.

And the best way to do that? Make sure that the thugs get easy access to guns! Weak background checks? Check. Gun Show loopholes? Check! private sellers with no accountability? Check.

Your concession of the argument is duly noted. I know it's hard to be a gun nut and live in your own reality that everything is peachy.

Yes, because obviously he planned the whole thing because he just wanted to kill a black boy. You can't really be THIS stupid, can you?

Uh, actually, yeah, I do. I think the guy is a sociopath. One only has to look at his behavior SINCE the Klan Lady's Auxiliary acquitted him to see that.

Yes, Nazis who murder federal agents need to have deadly force used against them. Yes, gun sellers who arm thugs need to go to prison. And yes, I've pointed out all the lies of the gun industry, which no doubt makes you a sad panda.

While the number of hunters may be in decline, they still represent far more gun sales than the murders do.

And yes, the one thing you are accurate about is that there has been more marketing towards women. Now women take their own protection in their own hands, since waiting for the police is not an option worth considering.

And I am not a "sad panda". I am a happy guy. I get to hunt, target shoot, help remove invasive species and vermin, and do not worry about my girlfriend's safety when I am on the road working.

I haven't seen any lies except the ones you told. You know, like claiming Holmes had a "machine gun".

He is probably suffering from depression for taking a life! I'm sure that's not an easy thing to live with and people who are suffering tend to act out.

While the number of hunters may be in decline, they still represent far more gun sales than the murders do.

And yes, the one thing you are accurate about is that there has been more marketing towards women. Now women take their own protection in their own hands, since waiting for the police is not an option worth considering.

And I am not a "sad panda". I am a happy guy. I get to hunt, target shoot, help remove invasive species and vermin, and do not worry about my girlfriend's safety when I am on the road working.

I haven't seen any lies except the ones you told. You know, like claiming Holmes had a "machine gun".

Actually, I've read that hunting is on the increase amongst women.

I wonder why Joe wants to leave women unarmed and unable to defend themselves?

I think criminals can't tell the armed from the unarmed. I think that when you are drugged up lookign to score, you aren't going to be intimidated by a gun 99.9999% of the time. Some of those guys are going to make a move and get shot.

But you guys would claim we have 5 million DGU's and only 200 cases where they get shot in the process. That means gun nuts and druggie thugs showing Marquis of Queensbury kind of restraint.

Yeah, don't think so.

The reality is- crimes are over before the gun nut can even think to pull his gun. That's why you only have 200 justifable homicides out of 11,100 a year.

Another post full of bullshit.

Armed citizens are not what the criminal wants. That you think all the criminals out there are so impaired that they cannot think it absolutely ridiculous.

And just because someone pulls a gun to stop a crime does not mean they want to kill anyone. The overwhelming majority of law abiding armed citizens do not want to kill someone. These claims that gun owners are bloodthirsty is a product of your own imagination.

I don't understand how they can blame the gun makers. It is silly beyond belief. So if someone drowns in their backyard pool, can you sue the pool manufacturer?

Uh, yeah. Pool manufacturers get sued all the time. For instance, there was the little girl who got sucked into a filter, and her large intestine turned inside out, anD John Edwards cleaned their clocks.

Now, here you have gun manufacturers who have watered down background checks and insiste that people who think they are The Joker from the Batman comics have a right to a military grade M-16 and a 100 round drum of ammo.
Being sucked into a filter is caused by a defect in the pool pump.

The correct analogy here is if a guy pushes someone into a pool and that person drowns then is the pool manufacturer culpable?

And of course the answer is NO

You see?

Hunting fishing popularity growing among women - Houston Chronicle

Yeah, don't think so.

Another post full of bullshit.

Armed citizens are not what the criminal wants. That you think all the criminals out there are so impaired that they cannot think it absolutely ridiculous.

And just because someone pulls a gun to stop a crime does not mean they want to kill anyone. The overwhelming majority of law abiding armed citizens do not want to kill someone. These claims that gun owners are bloodthirsty is a product of your own imagination.

Hmm. I must be on this guy's ignore list or something. He never responds to my posts! :lol: Oh well, can't please all the people all the time!

Forum List

Back