Fuck Obama and his Obamacare

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed.. Just got a letter from the base and we HAVE to go on post now. I am sorry but the base give you substandard care.. I have been going to the same doctor since 2007. Just another reason to hate this fucking asshole we call president!!! Fuck you Obama and your fucking OBAMACARE. All I have to say it look what is happening to the VA hospital now and now it is going to happen to us.. I have been to this base clinic before and it is a cluster FUCK!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed.. Just got a letter from the base and we HAVE to go on post now. I am sorry but the base give you substandard care.. I have been going to the same doctor since 2007. Just another reason to hate this fucking asshole we call president!!! Fuck you Obama and your fucking OBAMACARE. All I have to say it look what is happening to the VA hospital now and now it is going to happen to us.. I have been to this base clinic before and it is a cluster FUCK!!

That has nothing to do with ObamaCare. That is changes made to Tricare which were initiated by Paul Ryan, and passed by the Republican House and the Democratic Senate and signed by Obama.

That has nothing to do with ObamaCare. That is changes made to Tricare which were initiated by Paul Ryan, and passed by the Republican House and the Democratic Senate and signed by Obama.

who signed it and made it law.. case closed

who signed it and made it law.. case closed

Paul Ryan initiated. Ryan has been hacking away at Tricare for years.

It was signed off by Republicans and Democrats. Only an ignorant fool would put this all on Obama. And only a special fool would mistake this as ObamaCare.

Case closed.

Last edited:

Facts are terrible things.

I didn't realize, btw, that someone that never served could get free health care thru the military.

No surprise that she is whining about sucking off taxpayers.

I didn't realize, btw, that someone that never served could get free health care thru the military.

Military spouses and their children are entitled to Tricare. Just like the spouse and children of a corporate employee are covered by employer-sponsored health insurance even though they do not work for the company.

Last edited:
Ill pass. as much as I dislike Obama, my genitals aren't going anywhere near him or Obamacare.

Obama... Pimping American since 2008.

This one is not on Obama. A lot of these Tricare initiatives over the past few years are coming from the GOP, and they are taking advantage of the fact the rubes will blame Obama for any changes they make.

Obamacare doesn't cover the Military. However, if you are willing to dump Tricare you can always get an Obamacare policy

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... she's on a roll.

:lmao:

Military spouses and their children are entitled to Tricare. Just like the spouse and children of a corporate employee are covered by employer-sponsored health insurance even though they do not work for the company.
some. not all.
part of the reason why i think we need to shift more resources from active duty military to guard and reserve units. it's cheaper and no less effective.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
CryBABY:(:dig::whip:

Forum List

Back