Full Live Broadcast Of Trump's Speech And Press Conference At CPAC 23

I listened to the whole Trump speech, Freaky. Had it streaming on my second laptop. If you had been a man (and not a cuck), you'd have been on here talking about it with me. I was actually impressed. He went a long way to giving a potential DeSantis bid a run for its money. I really was expecting you and my other little shadow to show up on the thread. But you both disappointed me. Which tells me you like a friendly crowd (coward) of attaboys.
If I wanted to spend an hour talking to someone's anus I might have taken you up.
But meanwhile all you have on this thread is flatulence.

FpvwGMDXgAAJQE3.jpg

I actually watched too much of Dave's stream.

Trump is still funny as ever.

Frankly, he should give up running for President, as he has the comedic chops to make more money than Dave Chappelle.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Sure it does, Jack.

More information than I really needed to know, Jack.

Funny, don't you see me in the thread Jack? I know you love me, but there is only one of me to go around 1000 threads a day, Jack, and your rare one is a rather low hanging fruit best served by the other rabble here like you.

Jack, you're only capable of beating yourself off. Unlike you, I actually HAVE a life.
I was expecting you to show up. But, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You don't have any game. Once again, you pull posts apart that don't need to be.
Gawd...what a cuck. :)

What's illogical is you people are going to have to deal with Trump for 6 more years.
6 years???

What is your logic?

2 years until election and then 4 more years of more 'stolen election' talk? LOOOLLLOOLLLOLLOLL

I was expecting you to show up.

Jack, GO FUCK YOURSELF. I don't "show up," you conceited ass, we both happened to get on the same thread at the same time because there's hardly anything else worth reading here right now and like a total dildo, you think it is about YOU.

About the only things less worth following in this place than you are Mortimer and Tommy Taint.

Jack, GO FUCK YOURSELF. I don't "show up," you conceited ass, we both happened to get on the same thread at the same time because there's hardly anything else worth reading here right now and like a total dildo, you think it is about YOU.

About the only things less worth following in this place than you are Mortimer and Tommy Taint.
And..Boom goes the dynamite. :auiqs.jpg:
What a pussy. Just can't hang in real time can you?

Gotta have time to cut the posts apart for your witty responses....lame....
Go back to braying about a stolen election. You were at least interesting doing that. :)

And..Boom goes the dynamite. :auiqs.jpg:
What a pussy. Just can't hang in real time can you?

Gotta have time to cut the posts apart for your witty responses....lame....
Go back to braying about a stolen election. You were at least interesting doing that. :)
Nah...most of us have lives. I for one am multi-tasking.
Watching the XFL and listening to Sphincter Boys at the same time.

I actually watched too much of Dave's stream.

Trump is still funny as ever.

Frankly, he should give up running for President, as he has the comedic chops to make more money than Dave Chappelle.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
Dave is pretty damned funny tho.

Forum List

Back