Full Live Broadcast Of Trump's Speech And Press Conference At CPAC 23

Possibly. I've only been fucked in the ass once......but that was by some perv during a sexual-assault when I was 6 yrs old.
But you probably like it.
I explicitly excluded commercial engagements..

A box of Malted Milk Duds is a form of exchange.

I fart with great pleasure.
Yes...everyone loves their own brand. Farting to you is like fucking.
I bet you're one of those slime-bags that farts on the elevator and then punches all of the buttons before leaving.
"Smell my asshole"

Biden sounds like he has a mouth full of oatmeal.
Everyone slurs their words sometimes.
Biden invents new words that mean absolutely nothing. All of the idiots in the crowd still clap even though they have no fucking clue what he just said.

Last edited:
Biden sounds like he has a mouth full of oatmeal.
Everyone slurs their words sometimes.
Biden invents new words that mean absolutely nothing.
Yeah, remember when?

636318142525378527-Trump.JPG

The one in the "Face Fok Me!" face is a future POTUS, celebrated for his tan.

The other is his groomer, notorious sodomite, Roy Cohn.
So you think buggering makes you a good POTUS?

I pretty much knew it.
Ever wonder why Obama seems to go out of his way to spring pole-smokers from their captors overseas?
Because he likes doing it himself.
That's why they called him "Bathhouse Barry".

Last edited:
So you think buggering makes you a good POTUS?

I pretty much knew it.
Ever wonder why Obama seems to go out of his way to spring pole-smokers from their captors overseas?
Because he likes doing it himself.
That's why they called him "Bathhouse Barry".
Grifty must have thought so to apprentice so publicly with a celebrated freckle punchee....

Grifty must have thought so to apprentice so publicly with a celebrated freckle punchee....
Funny how you call Trump a grifty when Biden spends so much time sending the FBI after witnesses and others who have the goods on him.

Probably the 25 million dollar fraud settlement, the monitor overseeing his scam business, or his grift foundation being dissolved by order of the state of NY.
No.....he has evidence of espionage by Biden and Obama that he had declassified.....and the FBI broke into his home looking for it.

What is it with you alt-right rubes? You give the rest of us endless grief because we won't slog our way through hours of your posted alt-right videos on YouTube to find one silly talking point for your OP....and here I go and watch Trump's entire speech to CPAC and instead of commenting on your savior's performance..it's "you didn't watch it"...I'm feeling really underappreciated right now. :)

Is that you John Wayne?..Is this me??
Incredible post.

Yeah...not one of the right wing loons has said, "Trump said _______________. " They didn't watch it either or--if they did--they are not too proud of what he said.

That's complete garbage.
Nope. Taking into consideration the crap the Biden Adm has been pulling, it's extremely plausible.

Right now it's like they're intentionally trying to fuck everything up.
Every one of his court nominees is a communist, a racist, or a total incompetent.
He's sending billions of our money over to Ukraine, which just so happens to be one of reasons the Democrats impeached Trump.
The second impeachment was to prevent Trump from declassifying all of the evidence involving the Obama Adm's plan to oust Trump using the Mueller Investigation.
He refuses to protect this country from spying attempts from China and refuses to secure the border from an invasion.
He calls half of America a pack of terrorists in his speeches and he claims that whites want to go back to the practice of lynching.
And he also wants to sign away our sovereignty to the WHO giving foreign organizations the ability to lock us down any time they see fit for any reason they deem necessary.

This has all been verified by the way.

FqeoFnvWAAcOA0l.jpg

Last edited:
Nope. Taking into consideration the crap the Biden Adm has been pulling, it's extremely plausible.

Right now it's like they're intentionally trying to fuck everything up.
Every one of his court nominees is a communist, a racist, or a total incompetent.
He's sending billions of our money over to Ukraine, which just so happens to be one of reasons the Democrats impeached Trump.
The second impeachment was to prevent Trump from declassifying all of the evidence involving the Obama Adm's plan to oust Trump using the Mueller Investigation.
He refuses to protect this country from spying attempts from China and refuses to secure the border from an invasion.
He calls half of America a pack of terrorists in his speeches and he claims that whites want to go back to the practice of lynching.
And he also wants to sign away our sovereignty to the WHO giving foreign organizations the ability to lock up down any time they see fit.

This has all been verified.

View attachment 763055
It's complete nonsense.

Forum List

Back