Full Live Broadcast Of Trump's Speech And Press Conference At CPAC 23

Donald Trump at CPAC last night,
“This is the final battle—they know it, I know it, You know it, everybody knows it. This is it. Either they win, or we win and if they win, we no longer have a country.”

Donald Trump at the Elipse on January 6th, 2021,
"Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong".

Difference?..he didn't have a mob to gin up this time. Just a bunch of fawning simps. :)

What is it with you alt-right rubes? You give the rest of us endless grief because we won't slog our way through hours of your posted alt-right videos on YouTube to find one silly talking point for your OP....and here I go and watch Trump's entire speech to CPAC and instead of commenting on your savior's performance..it's "you didn't watch it"...I'm feeling really underappreciated right now. :)

Is that you John Wayne?..Is this me??
because we won't slog our way through hours of your posted alt-right videos on YouTube to find one silly talking point for your OP.

You too, eh?

The term is "fluent", and if you weren't stupid, you would know that.

Maybe your translator fucked up fer a minute there, Ivan?

Clearly you're not American. If you are, you're stupid.

So which is it? Are you a non-American, or are you fucking stupid, hmm? :dunno:
I think he's a fluid trans who just likes to feel like a woman at night.

I don't have an irrational passion for an old imbecile in a fake tan.
Actually, you do, and it's apparent.

xcjVtxF.png

tds.gif

The term is "fluent", and if you weren't stupid, you would know that.

Maybe your translator fucked up fer a minute there, Ivan?

Clearly you're not American. If you are, you're stupid.

So which is it? Are you a non-American, or are you fucking stupid, hmm? :dunno:

Make your case..

Show us how smart you are.

What credentials are those?
Do they issue them in your country, or is it something you learned from a Catholic priest as a boy?
Is it fair to suggest that, exclusive of commercial engagements, you're a single digits kind of guy?

Tell me what's not to loathe...
There used to be a small group of people that became Democrats willingly. Women, Blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals.
That's why Democrats feel they have to indoctrinate children into being trans because they know people with low morals will accept the BS they try to sell them without question. Homosexuality is a great way to tear down a society in a hurry.
Also, Democrats have a tendency to support LGBT+ programs but hate being called a Fag.
They claim they're macho....not knowing that Gays love macho men more than anything. The more butch you are the more they like it. This is why Gay men think trans is a mental illness, up until recently.

I figure you're one of those weak-minded inductees who learned in school how to be a mindless asshole who thinks he knows better than someone who has some actual life experience to draw upon.

Last edited:
There used to be a small group of people that became Democrats willingly. Women, Blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals.
That's why Democrats feel they have to indoctrinate children into being trans because they know people with low morals will accept the BS they try to sell them without question. Homosexuality is a great way to tear down a society in a hurry.
Also, Democrats have a tendency to support LGBT+ programs but hate being called a Fag.
They claim they're macho....not knowing that Gays love macho men more than anything. The more butch you are the more they like it. This is why Gay men think trans is a mental illness, up until recently.

I figure you're one of those weak-minded inductees who learned in school how to be a mindless asshole who thinks he knows better than someone who has some actual life experience to draw upon.
roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

Forum List

Back