'Full Metal Jacket' actor Gunny R. Lee Ermey Dies

Loved him on 'Mail Call'. He was one hell of a Second Amendment and NRA advocate.

AJLlDp1bi3t4Liwn6FwWT7uExn20ASc2EcG0u_0xoA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

R. Lee Ermey, ‘Full Metal Jacket’ Golden Globe Nominee, Dies at 74

Yup he was one tough guy and I loved him when he appeared in a movie.

He was an actor. I'll bet you think John Wayne was really a cowboy, and Christopher Reeve could really fly, don't you?

Ermey WAS a real-life DI for years before he became an actor, you dumb ignoramus! Most of his FMJ parts were ad-libbed, nitwit!

Loved him on 'Mail Call'. He was one hell of a Second Amendment and NRA advocate.

He was an actor. I'll bet you think John Wayne was really a cowboy, and Christopher Reeve could really fly, don't you?

Wow, are you really this ignorant in real life?

Ermey was also a United States Marine Corpsstaff sergeant and an honorary gunnery sergeant. During his tenure in the U.S. Marine Corps, he served as a drill instructor.

Ermey WAS a real-life DI for years before he became an actor, you dumb ignoramus! Most of his FMJ parts were ad-libbed, nitwit!

Robin Williams ad-libbed lots of his stuff too, but that guy was no Robbin Williams.

Wow, are you really this ignorant in real life?

Ermey was also a United States Marine Corpsstaff sergeant and an honorary gunnery sergeant. During his tenure in the U.S. Marine Corps, he served as a drill instructor.

You liked him because the parts he played were arrogant loud mouthes. Admit it. It's the same reason you voted for Trump.

He was also a retired United States Marine you dumb fuck.

Once a Marine, always a Marine.

He was a Marine above all else. You have no idea what you're talking about ...as usual

That he was and bulldog is one dumb fuck.

He was a Marine above all else. You have no idea what you're talking about ...as usual

That he was and bulldog is one dumb fuck.

Do you have the same reverence for all marines, or just the RWNJ heros?
View attachment 188544

No I don't. Some handle themselves well after leaving the Marines...others become ranting, hate filled racists.....you know, your type

So the fact that he was a marine isn't what you liked about him. That's what I thought.

Check and mate. Nicely played

Robert Mueller was a marine. Somehow, I would think the RWNJs will find a reason to disqualify him from their legion of honor in favor of the draft dodger Trump.

You really could not make up a more strange and perverse fictional story than the one we have playing out in reality these days.

Do you have the same reverence for all marines, or just the RWNJ heros?
View attachment 188544

No I don't. Some handle themselves well after leaving the Marines...others become ranting, hate filled racists.....you know, your type

So the fact that he was a marine isn't what you liked about him. That's what I thought.

Check and mate. Nicely played

Robert Mueller was a marine. Somehow, I would think the RWNJs will find a reason to disqualify him from their legion of honor in favor of the draft dodger Trump.

You really could not make up a more strange and perverse fictional story than the one we have playing out in reality these days.

LMAO Nicely played my ass.

Bulldog is a fucking idiot and so are you Cornholio.

He was a former United States Marine. That’s all your ass needs to know.

Jerimiah Wright was too.

Jerimiah Wright was too.
Oh...the race card...again. Dumb.

Jerimiah Wright was too.
Oh...the race card...again. Dumb.
I didn't mention race. You did. Wright was a marine just like this guy. Is Wright as deserving of your respect for all marines as any othet marine?

Forum List

Back