Full video confirms that Texas police shot a surrendered Gilbert Flores while he had his hands up

Can't find any statements from the Sheriff stating that the officers in question were wearing body cams...
Hey Dumbboy can you supply a link or were you simply lying???

Can't find any statements from the Sheriff stating that the officers in question were wearing body cams...
I'm not doing your homework for you darling boy. Go find it yourself.

Excuse?? This appears to be clear probable cause to charge the cop. Just like North Charleston. 2 obvious bad shoots. But that's just based on the video I see. Haven't seen any other evidence.

Welcome to the party, you're late

Nope. It's been the law since 1776. When probable cause exists...you can charge. When it doesnt..you cant. SCOTUS Graham v. Connor ruled what determines probable cause for an officers use of force.

Sorry. I form opinions on law and evidence...not feelings.

Welcome, you're late as I said. Have a seat

Haha idiot. My spot is at the podium. Now spit out that gum in my class.

Well, you're still late and people already gave the speech but you didnt know that because you were too busy shouting down people who used their eyes and came to a conclusion.

Now have a seat and wear your normal hat...no, no buddy it says "DANCE" trust me.

Um....nope nope I'm pretty sure every single opinion I've ever had regarding police use of force has been shaped purely by Graham v. Connor, Tennessee v. Garner, Maryland v. Wilson and the 4th Amendment. Given....I'm FAR more educated on these and their applications than you.

Welcome to the party, you're late

Nope. It's been the law since 1776. When probable cause exists...you can charge. When it doesnt..you cant. SCOTUS Graham v. Connor ruled what determines probable cause for an officers use of force.

Well, you're still late and people already gave the speech but you didnt know that because you were too busy shouting down people who used their eyes and came to a conclusion.

Now have a seat and wear your normal hat...no, no buddy it says "DANCE" trust me.

Um....nope nope I'm pretty sure every single opinion I've ever had regarding police use of force has been shaped purely by Graham v. Connor, Tennessee v. Garner, Maryland v. Wilson and the 4th Amendment. Given....I'm FAR more educated on these and their applications than you.

I'm talking about this case not course cases you ramble off silly. This is about this shooting and while you pretended your eyes didnt work other people already concluded what you're just realizing.

Thanks, have your seat now

You're talking to a moonbat. My 7 year old is more educated than they are.

I'm not doing your homework for you darling boy. Go find it yourself.
FieldCricket.png

The thug's girlfriend called 911 and said the thug was beating her baby. The cops attended.
The thug came out of the house with a clearly observed handgun in his waistband. THAT"S WHEN ANY COP IS TRAINED TO DEMAND the person in question put their hands above their head! The first time the thug put his hands up but put them down and began to scream threats at the cops.
He then put his hands back up. He was ordered to get down on the ground. Remember the cops could see the handgun. He refused and dropped his hands reaching for his handgun. He was shot fucking dead at that point.
Hope there's a garbage incinerator nearby.

So, if true, the cops held a trial, found him guilty and gave him the death penalty and then carried it out - all within a very short time, right out there on the street.

I'm really sick of you nutters being so fucking happy every time another person is shot, including cops.

And you get downright gleeful if its a mass shooting.

You stupid fuck. If the guy was truly going for a gun the cops had no choice.
Its also been mentioned the guy talked about suicide by cop.
Actually you appear to be the only stupid one here.
With the exception of dumbboys, everyone is posting after having viewed the only video provided.
Now dumbboy says that the man reached for a gun, if that is true then the entire narrative changes.
However, if video showing the man reaching for a gun does exist for public viewing wouldn't dumbboy have posted a link to it.

Another stupid fuck.
" If " the guy truly was going for a gun they had no choice.
And the guy was talking about suicide by cop,he hurt the women and the child.
I'm not going to cry for the scum bag.

I'm talking about this case not course cases you ramble off silly. This is about this shooting and while you pretended your eyes didnt work other people already concluded what you're just realizing.

Oh...this will be fun. I was the #2 post on this thread...the one that showed the FULL VIDEO. Meaning...aside from the OP...I was first to comment. Check it. Post #2.

My quote...exactly: "Looks like probable cause to me. Charge him!"

Now....tell me again how all you idiots beat me to this conclusion? Unless...of course...you jumped to a conclusion BEFORE THE full video was released????

Oh...this will be fun. I was the #2 post on this thread...the one that showed the FULL VIDEO. Meaning...aside from the OP...I was first to comment. Check it. Post #2.

Now....tell me again how all you idiots beat me to this conclusion? Unless...of course...you jumped to a conclusion BEFORE THE full video was released????

See, give you enough room and you figure it out on your own. I'm proud of ya bro

See, give you enough room and you figure it out on your own. I'm proud of ya bro

So in other words....when I see all the evidence I come to the appropriate conclusion. Um....Thanks??

It looks like his hands were up and there's no way he could of gone for a weapon. The cop was wrong.

So in other words....when I see all the evidence I come to the appropriate conclusion. Um....Thanks??

All the evidence? It's the same video just longer. Did a judge say he should be charged ? No

But that's you waiting for all the evidence tho lol

We could all be wrong!!!!
Dumb boy says there is full video and body can footage available for viewing if we just look hard enough for it...

Watch the video again. The subhuman did have his hands in the air but suddenly dropped them to reach for a handgun later recovered in his waistband.

A cop tells you to put your hands in the air you do it. Don't suddenly drop your hands when the cops see a handgun in your waistband.
By the way asshole. The cops were wearing bodycams which proved the fucking thug was going for a handgun.
But nice try. Maybe one day you'll get lucky. Not this time though.

MISERABLE HUMANOID

EYEWITNESS:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...man-who-had-his-hands-up--surrender/71511908/
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...man-who-had-his-hands-up--surrender/71511908/
"He put his hands in the air and they just shot him twice," Michael Thomas, the man who KSAT says filmed the video, told the station.

The beaner also just got done beating a baby
Even if Flores deserved to be shot down like a mad dog, if police are permitted to make such determination it sets an extremely dangerous precedent.

Based on what is seen in the video it is difficult to justify the shooting of Flores, regardless of his offense(s). Even if he was holding a knife he did not appear to be advancing and the police had ample distance to retreat without allowing Flores to escape. There was plenty of time, space and personnel to move slowly and strategically on Flores with Taser weapons, blinding bear-spray -- and shotguns as last resort.

The bottom line is the video shows Flores as being no immediate threat to anyone.

All the evidence? It's the same video just longer. Did a judge say he should be charged ? No

But that's you waiting for all the evidence tho lol

Haha....yes. A partial video...where the video IS THE evidence...when the FULL version exists...is not "all the evidence".

If there's a 2 minute evidence tape...and I see 1 minute...is that "all the evidence"?

Now you say "It's the same video....just longer". Ummm....yeah....longer as in the full video.

You need a helmet and drool cup.

You're right, it's not like any other evidence will ever come from this case. Ever. Good point

Forum List

Back