Funny Pictures Thread: Part 2!!

She, uhhh... Shouldn't be alive right now, let alone smiling, if that's what it looks like.

I think she gave birth in the water.

I know. Unless she's just like gushing blood, however, the water shouldn't look like that.

It looks like bath water after someone's slit their wrists in it. lol

I've seen videos of water births before. The water's usually not dark reddish brown afterwards.

Personal question. Why are you watching videos of water births? :lol:
LOL

Oh, you know how YouTube (and, frankly, the internet in general) can be. One video/link leads you to another, and next thing you know, an outing that started off with music videos ends with birthing videos. [emoji14]

There's also kind of a morbid curiosity attached to that kind of thing as well, if we're being honest. Sometimes, you search out something gross just to prove that you're man enough to stomach it. Lol

She, uhhh... Shouldn't be alive right now, let alone smiling, if that's what it looks like.

I know. Unless she's just like gushing blood, however, the water shouldn't look like that.

I've seen videos of water births before. The water's usually not dark reddish brown afterwards.

LOL

Oh, you know how YouTube (and, frankly, the internet in general) can be. One video/link leads you to another, and next thing you know, an outing that started off with music videos ends with birthing videos. [emoji14]

There's also kind of a morbid curiosity attached to that kind of thing as well, if we're being honest. Sometimes, you search out something gross just to prove that you're man enough to stomach it. Lol

Not me! :D

Eh. What can I say? I'm a masochist. :D

It also didn't help that the first couple I saw were all so completely terrible that it sort of inspired me to do some research on the subject just so I could prove to myself that they weren't all that bad. Lol

Last edited:

LOL

LOL

It also didn't help that the first couple I saw here all so completely terrible that it sort of inspired me to do some research on the subject just so I could prove to myself that they weren't all that bad. Lol

I don't think it's all THAT bad, but not really something I would choose to watch and, okay yes, kind of gross. Lol. Anyway, I have to go to work for like an hour to make up some time. TTYL! :bye1:

LOL

LOL

It also didn't help that the first couple I saw here all so completely terrible that it sort of inspired me to do some research on the subject just so I could prove to myself that they weren't all that bad. Lol

I don't think it's all THAT bad, but not really something I would choose to watch and, okay yes, kind of gross. Lol. Anyway, I have to go to work for like an hour to make up some time. TTYL! :bye1:

Yea. That was what I ultimately found anyway.

Some people can have a freaking bone sticking out of their arm and play it off like no big deal. Some other people scream like little girls if they get a paper cut. Lol

It's pretty much the same thing with women.

There are also plenty of techniques out there that can be used to make things a bit less... Err... "Dramatic," let's say, than what you typically see in the movies. Lol

TTYL! :D

Last edited:
This will keep ChrisL up all night!

daily_gifdump_5000_04.gif

What in the hell is that thing? :disbelief:

Forum List

Back