Funny Pictures Thread: Part 2!!

SHPIh.gif

Having a very hard time getting some of these pages to load. I don't know if it's my computer or what, but my computer is freezing up pretty bad.

I'd guess that the network is still kind of slow from the weather. A lot of the servers and network towers are probably down.

Having a very hard time getting some of these pages to load. I don't know if it's my computer or what, but my computer is freezing up pretty bad.

I'd guess that the network is still kind of slow from the weather. A lot of the servers and network towers are probably down.

That's a possibility. It was only the page that had a lot of gifs. I almost got stuck. Lol.

They aren't all gay. :) In fact, some of the pairs are married or dating or have dated in the past.

Yea. I think I heard that was actually why European pair skaters tend to do better than Americans.

The Europeans are usually hetero couples. They've got more passion and natural chemistry together as such.

By way of contrast, most of the male American figure skaters are gay. Sooo... Yea. Not so much.
lol.gif

They aren't all gay. :) In fact, some of the pairs are married or dating or have dated in the past.

Yea. I think I heard that was actually why European pair skaters tend to do better than Americans.

The Europeans are usually hetero couples. They've got more passion and natural chemistry together as such.

By way of contrast, most of the male American figure skaters are gay. Sooo... Yea. Not so much.
lol.gif

:D How do you know?

Figure Skating Romances and Marriages

lol.gif

:D How do you know?

Figure Skating Romances and Marriages

I don't, necessarily. It was something someone told me once.
lol.gif

lol.gif

I have to say, that still shot above does not look very graceful. :lol:

lol.gif

Eh. I don't mind. :D

lol.gif

Eh. I don't mind. :D

Of course you don't. :lol:

Forum List

Back