Furious Pelosi Rants on MSNBC, Dismisses Explosive New Video Admitting She’s Responsible for Lack of National Guard on J6!

i watched the video of pelosi and shumer trying to get secdef o the phone and talking to a flunky at the white house (meadows i think) who was not putting them on the line to trump.

this entire "pelosi did not guard the capital narrative is just insane. if a crooked bank guard lets me into the vault, that does not mean that i am entitled to the loot.

mac, if this guy is totally immune from prosecution, can he order the contents of ft knox moved to mar a lago for "safe keeping?:"
Well, he has the Supreme Court trying to protect him, so....

What part of her video confession don't you understand? You stupid or something?
Trump & Sund requested the National Guard. Pelosi & Bowser denied their requests.

read her letter

‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies. OK for J6 Cmte to publicly release my full sworn testimony.
pelosi did not order trump's militias into the capital. trump did.

Baum's original model for the wicked Witch of the West .

Now this broken down alcoholic is seen as the force of Evil she truly is .
Burn her .
She doesn't drink. Except for perhaps a toast. Just like Trump, who doesn't drink. Your right wing fake news bull crap that is endlessly regurgitated, is a disservice to you.... and our Nation!!!

pelosi did not order trump's militias into the capital. trump did.
Prove Trump did. The FBI investigated and found no incitement by Trump.
Pelosi just admitted she should have called the National Guard in to keep the peace.

Pelosi just admitted she should have called the National Guard in to keep the peace.

Now you’re praising the FBI?!?! I thought they were agents of the Deep State out to assassinate Trump!

#HYPOCRITEMUCH

Geez! You use articles from 3 years ago, right after it happened....

SO SO SO SO SO MUCH INFORMATION and facts and seditious conspiracy convictions have come out since then that PROVE you and the old old old articles wrong, wrong, wrong!

REX-protests-01-as-170120_16x9_992.jpg

POL-Trump-Protests1-MEM-170120_16x9_992.jpg

AP-protests-03-as-170120_16x9_992.jpg

AP-protests-04-as-170120_16x9_992.jpg

GTY-trump-protests-04-as-170120_16x9_992.jpg

You loons in DC when Trump was sworn in.

Geez! You use articles from 3 years ago, right after it happened....

SO SO SO SO SO MUCH INFORMATION and facts and seditious conspiracy convictions have come out since then that PROVE you and the old old old articles wrong, wrong, wrong!
LOL!! So put them up. Please be sure they are not total partisan bullshit. Prove that the FBI can prove Trump incited anything.

Forum List

Back