Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

No----homo sapien is a designation of an animal according to
the GENUS SPECIES nomenclature of Linnaeus-----I would not refer to the man that existed 30,000 years ago-----as a "modern man"
I am not sure what you call "civilization"-----
The nomenclature is based developemental ANATOMY AND REPRODUCTION IN NATURE.

for me---modern man is defined by the advent of writing----
despite the fact that writing did not develop in all people
on the planet------all MODERN brains are capable of it.
Writing did not happen until after the last ice age----
which ended about 10,000 years ago. ------it happened
in areas of the world that had reliable water sources
and some reliable means to establish a food source beyond
hunter gatherer.
i didnt ask you what you would refer to modern man as. Matter of fact your belief has nothing to do with reality. I know science refers to him as homo sapiens which we know for a fact due to fossil evidence was on the scene at least 195K years ago. Check the Omo remains in Ethiopia in case you are confused about that point.
You'll never guess what country Omo is in. ;)
Omo national park is in Ethiopia where the Egyptians say they came from.
It is where everyone came from. It is actually where the covenant of the arc sits at this very moment. If I ever get the chance I will go over there and talk to that thing.
I dont think everyone started from Ethiopia. I believe the DNA trail points to central Africa as the place where everyone came from. Ethiopia just has the oldest known remains found to date.

The father of all men is 340 000 years old - life - 06 March 2013 - New Scientist

"Digging deeper, Hammer's team examined an African database of nearly 6000 Y chromosomes and found similarities between Perry's and those in samples taken from 11 men, all living in one village in Cameroon. This may indicate where in Africa Perry's ancestors hailed from."

I think if Ethiopia really had the arc someone would have attacked them by now to get it and pretend they found it somewhere else.

You are an uneducated idiot if you think the science of where man came from and evolved is conclusive. There are many theories, constantly being updated and some of then competing and negating the other. But one thing for sure, the hairy ape like thing that early man was, wasn't of any particular "race". Also, there could have been several different species that evolved at the different intervals. There is much to still know, including the most important "missing link" which hasn't been found.

Obama is a white racist

He's an anti capitalistic America hater who has milked his half black ancestry to deceive leftist whites into getting where he is now. I think by the time his presidency is over, if America is standing strong, we are very lucky. He definitely does not have good intentions for America or Israel and will do his best to do as much damage while he can.

Abraham.jpg

And I've shown you ancient frescos with Greeks, Romans, Hebrews, looking just as brown.
Thats because they had Black admixture. Rome even had a Black emperor.
Some may have been dark skinned but black negro, now way. Sorry.
Whats a Black negro? Is that another term white boys made up? Negro is latin for Black. So that would make it a Black Black?

You know exactly what I mean. You are trying to attribute anyone with dark skin as a black person. Just like you fraudulently mixed ancient Nubian skin color with Egyptian to make them look the same.
What do you mean trying? Everyone with dark skin is Black. Lots with light skin are too. Doesnt matter what a white girl like you says. I already told you what white people have to say is irrelevant unless it can be proven to be true by my measures not yours.

i didnt ask you what you would refer to modern man as. Matter of fact your belief has nothing to do with reality. I know science refers to him as homo sapiens which we know for a fact due to fossil evidence was on the scene at least 195K years ago. Check the Omo remains in Ethiopia in case you are confused about that point.
It is where everyone came from. It is actually where the covenant of the arc sits at this very moment. If I ever get the chance I will go over there and talk to that thing.
I dont think everyone started from Ethiopia. I believe the DNA trail points to central Africa as the place where everyone came from. Ethiopia just has the oldest known remains found to date.

The father of all men is 340 000 years old - life - 06 March 2013 - New Scientist

"Digging deeper, Hammer's team examined an African database of nearly 6000 Y chromosomes and found similarities between Perry's and those in samples taken from 11 men, all living in one village in Cameroon. This may indicate where in Africa Perry's ancestors hailed from."

I think if Ethiopia really had the arc someone would have attacked them by now to get it and pretend they found it somewhere else.

You are an uneducated idiot if you think the science of where man came from and evolved is conclusive. There are many theories, constantly being updated and some of then competing and negating the other. But one thing for sure, the hairy ape like thing that early man was, wasn't of any particular "race". Also, there could have been several different species that evolved at the different intervals. There is much to still know, including the most important "missing link" which hasn't been found.
Youre an idiot if you believe in a Piltdown man theory. Regardless of where in Africa homo sapiens came from we know they were Black people since humanoids have been Black for millions of years.

Skin cancer risk may have driven evolution of black skin -- ScienceDaily

"Genetic evidence suggests that the evolution of skin rich in eumelanin, which is brown-black in colour, occurred in early humans between 1.2 and 1.8 million years ago in the East African Savannah."

Racist blacks hate whites so much that make believe that Jesus was black because he had curly hair.

They are so hateful that they refuse to pray to a white man.
Jesus was Black. Who told he was white?

Who told you he was black? Your stupid idiotic laughable racist ideology?
Science did. Who told you he was white?

There is no science that says Jesus was black. National Geographic did a special on how Jesus would look, and it came out with a Semetic looking Jew, you buffoon.

Afrocentrism is not science, it's a conspiracy theory for racist blacks with pathetic lives, like you.
There is no science that says jesus was white or he even existed either. If he existed he would have been Black.
Bullshit, Jesus was a Hebrew from Nazareth in Israel, about 2000 years ago. Hebrew = Semite, not black, dipstick. There is abslutely zero evidence for Jesus or any Jew whatsoever being black. Keep squirming.

Racist blacks hate whites so much that make believe that Jesus was black because he had curly hair.

They are so hateful that they refuse to pray to a white man.

There is no science that says Jesus was black. National Geographic did a special on how Jesus would look, and it came out with a Semetic looking Jew, you buffoon.

Afrocentrism is not science, it's a conspiracy theory for racist blacks with pathetic lives, like you.
There is no science that says jesus was white or he even existed either. If he existed he would have been Black.

there is an abundance of evidence that Jesus existed and an
abundance of evidence that he was ---"white" The people
of his time and place were literate and did DESCRIBE
themselves. You are confused because you have no history

Youre an idiot if you believe in a Piltdown man theory. Regardless of where in Africa homo sapiens came from we know they were Black people since humanoids have been Black for millions of years.

"Genetic evidence suggests that the evolution of skin rich in eumelanin, which is brown-black in colour, occurred in early humans between 1.2 and 1.8 million years ago in the East African Savannah."

"MAY"..."SUGGESTS"...read the title of your own article, moron. That means it's not conclusive.

And I've shown you ancient frescos with Greeks, Romans, Hebrews, looking just as brown.
Whats a Black negro? Is that another term white boys made up? Negro is latin for Black. So that would make it a Black Black?

You know exactly what I mean. You are trying to attribute anyone with dark skin as a black person. Just like you fraudulently mixed ancient Nubian skin color with Egyptian to make them look the same.
What do you mean trying? Everyone with dark skin is Black. Lots with light skin are too. Doesnt matter what a white girl like you says. I already told you what white people have to say is irrelevant unless it can be proven to be true by my measures not yours.

Nope. People in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, native Americans, and South American Indian tribes have very dark skin, some darker than Africans, that doesn't make them "black". You are a fucking idiot.

Bullshit, Jesus was a Hebrew from Nazareth in Israel, about 2000 years ago. Hebrew = Semite, not black, dipstick. There is abslutely zero evidence for Jesus or any Jew whatsoever being black. Keep squirming.
I know he was a Hebrew. Hebrews were Black people. Semite is a language not a race or color idiot. Matter of fact the Semite language is in the Afro-Asiatic family. There is absolutely no evidence Jesus was white.

"MAY"..."SUGGESTS"...read the title of your own article, moron. That means it's not conclusive.
It certainly better than anything you have come up with. Where is your alternate theory from a scientist? I'll wait.

Nope. People in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, native Americans, and South American Indian tribes have very dark skin, some darker than Africans, that doesn't make them "black". You are a fucking idiot.
All of them are Black or Black influenced populations. Sorry idiot.

So where is it at? Dont give me bibles translated by white people either. We both know they lied alot already. They were trying to make Jesus appear white.

I know he was a Hebrew. Hebrews were Black people. Semite is a language not a race or color idiot. Matter of fact the Semite language is in the Afro-Asiatic family. There is absolutely no evidence Jesus was white.

Hebrews weren't black just because a racist says so. Present evidence that Hebrews during Jesus' time were black or shut the fuck up.

India was Black influenced? How so, you delusional mentally ill racist moron?

Modern man was around long before the ice age.

yes there was------what are you calling "modern man"-----the
people of those large empires complete with libraries in
Africa -----30,000 years ago? -----Africa was profoundly
affected by the ice age
I call modern man the first homo sapiens like most people do. Do you have your own definition for that too? Europe was even more profoundly affected. Thats why they were late to civilization.

No----homo sapien is a designation of an animal according to
the GENUS SPECIES nomenclature of Linnaeus-----I would not refer to the man that existed 30,000 years ago-----as a "modern man"
I am not sure what you call "civilization"-----
The nomenclature is based developemental ANATOMY AND REPRODUCTION IN NATURE.

for me---modern man is defined by the advent of writing----
despite the fact that writing did not develop in all people
on the planet------all MODERN brains are capable of it.
Writing did not happen until after the last ice age----
which ended about 10,000 years ago. ------it happened
in areas of the world that had reliable water sources
and some reliable means to establish a food source beyond
hunter gatherer.

Homo sapien is the NAME OF THE ANIMAL----according
the binomial nomenclature of Linnaeus based on anatomy. It does not mean "MODERN" Descriptions of this creature make it clear that it MIGHT have used a few rocks as tools ---lots of animal species do that but also that there is no indication that it had either formed societies or language ior even fire
Now where are those giant libraries located made by black man MILLIONS of years ago? OMO is only 200,000 years old-----far short of those MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO

Hebrews weren't black just because a racist says so. Present evidence that Hebrews during Jesus' time were black or shut the fuck up.
I know that. Hebrews are not Black because of what a racist says. Hebrews are Black because they are Black. You present evidence that Jesus was white. Make me shut up.

India was Black influenced? How so, you delusional mentally ill racist moron?
Yes India was Black influenced. Do you want to see the indigenous people of India? Meet the Andaman Islanders. They look Black to me. How about you?

jarawa460_1661040c.jpg

So where is it at? Dont give me bibles translated by white people either. We both know they lied alot already. They were trying to make Jesus appear white.

Its in the bible and the Talmud and in the many writings of
the time-----even Josephus Flavius of whom the romans were so fond they made one of them MARBLE BUSTS of him---he looks like lots of my relatives -----those pointy
jewish noses are not subsaharan

Forum List

Back