Gabbard predicts a Trump victory and Republican gain in the House

Gabbard says impeachment will only 'embolden' Trump

"I think impeachment, unfortunately, will only further embolden Donald Trump, increase his support and the likelihood that he'll have a better shot at getting elected while also seeing the likelihood that the House will lose a lot of seats to Republicans," she told ABC News.

At least one dem sees the writing on the wall.

She gets it. Not that I'd ever vote for her.

Last edited:
Well, she gets that much anyway. Were I her, I'd break from the party before I got permanently stained.

• Banned
Gabbard has a case of sour grapes. Her ridiculous right leaning presidential run has ended her career and she's not happy about it.

Well, she gets that much anyway. Were I her, I'd break from the party before I got permanently stained.
I think the party needs people like her to help reign in the craziness.
Agreed

Gabbart is far from being a republican

and going third party is a waste of time

she needs to fight for her ideals in the democrat party

Everybody is predicting the same thing. We all have been making that prediction ever since the stupid Democrats have been going bat shit crazy with this silly impeachment scam. Well that and seeing the Democrat clowns that are running.

Last edited:
Gabbard has a case of sour grapes. Her ridiculous right leaning presidential run has ended her career and she's not happy about it.

What's she sour against? Right leaning? Not a chance. She's a liberal on all issues. She only differs somewhat in her foreign policy and never ending wars.
Her crime is not being as totally crazy as the other democrat presidential contenders are trying to be

the dem base is drifting far left thanks to our failed education system and so far she refuses to follow them

Last edited:
The bitch admits knowing that Trump isn't guilty of any impeachment allegation but didn't have the courage to vote no on the impeachment. Instead she took the chickenshit way out by voting "present".

What's she sour against? Right leaning? Not a chance. She's a liberal on all issues. She only differs somewhat in her foreign policy and never ending wars.
He knew he was full of it. He never returned with any evidence for his asinine assertion.

Gabbard says impeachment will only 'embolden' Trump
"I think impeachment, unfortunately, will only further embolden Donald Trump, increase his support and the likelihood that he'll have a better shot at getting elected while also seeing the likelihood that the House will lose a lot of seats to Republicans," she told ABC News.

At least one dem sees the writing on the wall.
She is not alone and while she espouses the requisite leftist talking points, she lacks the dishonesty, cowardice, and delusions of her fellow Dems. She also lacks both the time and the cash for a legit 3rd party run in 2020 and has said she won't do it but someday she could lead a walkaway. There are many somewhat less irrational Dems looking for a way out of their current mess.

Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’

She's not running to retain her House seat, a critical first step in walking away. She could definitely lead a 3rd party that would attract many Dems and independents and even some Repubs and with some solid advice become a real force. Conservatives can't be the only ones talking this way and she must be hearing it. If her party leaves her - as it has done to so many of us - she may find she has no choice but to leave them behind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back