Gabbard: Trump offers to Pimp out our Military to his Saudi masters

Senior had a brain..and some guts--i think he was just bit evil...LOL! Junior was a fraud chasing his Dad's legacy. That, in the end, is why we went into Iraq and occupied it.
Sr was geared to undo Reagan's presidency...Sr was a swamper and didn't like Reagan....Sr was a creature of the intel world....he got us into the first Iraq war for nothing...he was a very stupid man....
From Bush Sr.'s point of view..the 1st Iraqi war was a complete success! He achieved his goals....and left.
All it was was a choice of which gas station to drive into...Iraq's or Kuwait's...he chose Kuwait...and good men died for Kuwait's royalty...

So are you saying that Kuwait invaded Iraq?

you just make a silly claim but oil will be here forever or as long as we have a functioning society PKnopp .

No, the US only has about 20 years worth of oil left, and the big reserves, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, only have about 100 years worth.
That is more than a lifetime, but clearly we need a replacement, badly.
Fission and hydrogen would be possible.
Coal can be turned into oil.

Where did you get those ridiculous numbers?

Done my time already.

But I am unofficially "signed up" to protect what's left of this country, should the shit hit the fan. At least my little part of it. Armed, equipped, trained, willing, and ready.

You on the other hand, are nothing but a potential food source for the ravaging mob, should it ever come to that.
Are you talking to a poster, or 72 yr old draft dodging Orange blubber?

`

Speaking of draft dodging, when and where did YOU serve?

Done my time already.

But I am unofficially "signed up" to protect what's left of this country, should the shit hit the fan. At least my little part of it. Armed, equipped, trained, willing, and ready.

You on the other hand, are nothing but a potential food source for the ravaging mob, should it ever come to that.

`

You mean besides serving some customers as a barrister in a Starbucks?

'kuwait' , little I remember from 1991 or 92 but 'Iraq' invaded
'kuwai' and USA Liberated 'kuwait' . Then as the 'iraqis' retreated from 'Kuwait and headed to 'iraq' the USA destroyed the 'iraqis' and built the 'highway of death' with 'iraqi' help [chuckle] . And that 'highway' was built by the GREAT American General Norman Schwarzkopf . There is video on the building of the Highway of Death for those that want to google . ------------- as comment , ALL 'bushes' are terrible Americans .

Senior had a brain..and some guts--i think he was just bit evil...LOL! Junior was a fraud chasing his Dad's legacy. That, in the end, is why we went into Iraq and occupied it.
Sr was geared to undo Reagan's presidency...Sr was a swamper and didn't like Reagan....Sr was a creature of the intel world....he got us into the first Iraq war for nothing...he was a very stupid man....
From Bush Sr.'s point of view..the 1st Iraqi war was a complete success! He achieved his goals....and left.
All it was was a choice of which gas station to drive into...Iraq's or Kuwait's...he chose Kuwait...and good men died for Kuwait's royalty...

No I'm saying we had a choice of where to purchase our oil from...Iraq or Kuwait....Bush Sr chose Kuwait for better or worse....and here we are today...thousands of lives lost and ruined here and in the middle east....

Done my time already.

`

You mean besides serving some customers as a barrister in a Starbucks?

Why would a lawyer work in Starbucks? Oh, you meant a "barista"! :abgg2q.jpg:

No I'm saying we had a choice of where to purchase our oil from...Iraq or Kuwait....Bush Sr chose Kuwait for better or worse....and here we are today...thousands of lives lost and ruined here and in the middle east....

That is an incredibly naive and ignorant statement on your part. I suggest you research the topic a little more before offering ill-conceived opinions.

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

You do realize that Saudi Arabia is a member of NATO and we are obligated BY TREATY to protect them? Fucking left wing moron...

Saudi Arabia is NOT a member of NATO. Where did you get such a silly idea?

These are the current 28 member states of NATO: Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/co... current 28,United Kingdom, and United States.

That is an incredibly naive and ignorant statement on your part. I suggest you research the topic a little more before offering ill-conceived opinions.
Well then why don't you explain it to me?...we defended Kuwait from Iraq...we didn't have to and Bush Sr used he reasoning of free flow of oil at market prices...we could have stayed out of it and we should have....we created an enemy and eventually Bush Jr decided to continue his fathers war....now look where we sit today...look at the American lives lost...for what?...lets hear your answer to that...for what?...now we have Kuwait siding with the Mullahs in Iran...like I asked...for what?...maybe an Admiral can answer that because this Gunnery Sargent is struggling to find an answer...

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

You do realize that Saudi Arabia is a member of NATO and we are obligated BY TREATY to protect them? Fucking left wing moron...

LOL! And what part of the North Atlantic is Saudi Arabia in again? Saudi Arabia is NOT a member of NATO..Fucking Right wing moron.

Wow!

`

Saudi Arabia is NOT a member of NATO. Where did you get such a silly idea?

These are the current 28 member states of NATO: Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/nato-countries/#targetText=These are the current 28,United Kingdom, and United States.

Just rechecked and you are right. We are still obligated by treaty however, to protect them.

Well then why don't you explain it to me?...we defended Kuwait from Iraq...we didn't have to and Bush Sr used he reasoning of free flow of oil at market prices...we could have stayed out of it and we should have....we created an enemy and eventually Bush Jr decided to continue his fathers war....now look where we sit today...look at the American lives lost...for what?...lets hear your answer to that...for what?...now we have Kuwait siding with the Mullahs in Iran...like I asked...for what?...maybe an Admiral can answer that because this Gunnery Sargent is struggling to find an answer...
Our reasons for going into Kuwait were numerous..and not all of them had to do with oil. Top of the list was probably providing protection to Saudi Arabia from Iraq and curbing Saddam's stated ambitions.

Wow!

`

LOL! And what part of the North Atlantic is Saudi Arabia in again? Saudi Arabia is NOT a member of NATO..Fucking Right wing moron.

Well you left wing retard, they may not be a member of NATO but they are our Allie and we are bound by treaty to protect them.

Where did you come up with this outlandish lack of facts? Kuwait is predominantly Sunni and is a very close ally of the US. My daughter just returned from a deployment to Kuwait where we have a huge military presence. Better check your sources!

Wow!

`

Well you left wing retard, they may not be a member of NATO but they are our Allie and we are bound by treaty to protect them.

Dumbass..I'm not leftist..just intolerant of ill-informed fools. Allies can change...and treaties can lapse..just ask our President about that.

Wow!

`

We have been engaged in a bilateral relationship with Saudi Arabia since the 1930's...we as a member of the world rely on them to control oil prices from adverse cost increases...in other words they help to stabilize the cost per barrel so you can get your ass to work each day and feed your family and take them to Wally Mart on Saturday...get it?...

Wow!

`

We have been engaged in a bilateral relationship with Saudi Arabia since the 1930's...we as a member of the world rely on them to control oil prices from adverse cost increases...in other words they help to stabilize the cost per barrel so you can get your ass to work each day and feed your family and take them to Wally Mart on Saturday...get it?...

Almost all of Saudi Arabia's oil goes to Europe...and fracking has changed the dynamic from 1990. Saudi Arabia is not our friend....get it?

Our reasons for going into Kuwait were numerous..and not all of them had to do with oil. Top of the list was probably providing protection to Saudi Arabia from Iraq and curbing Saddam's stated ambitions.
They would have never invaded SA...if they did the world would have come down on them...the nation to watch out for back then was not Iraq...it was Iran its always been Iran...now since we took Iraq apart its been filled with Iranian influence...think about that for a second or two...now we and the rest of the free world may indeed be forced to defend SA from Iran risking a world war style conflict with Russia...wait till you get a look at what that will look like....

Forum List

Back