Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

It is not blaming the victim. The victim was the one who was the cause of that tragedy.
Blaming the victim would mean that she knew nothing about any threats and she did. She knew that there was at least three of them.
It was in our news and newspapers about these possible threats. That is why she did not want the police there. She said " I trust the people of Arizona so I do not want the police there". It was a political stunt and it backfired on her big time.
Being irresponsible has consequences and 6 people are dead because of her terrible decision just to look good in front of her voters.
It is not blaming the victim. The victim was the one who was the cause of that tragedy.
Do you know what blame the victim means?

I trust the people of Arizona so I do not want the police there". It was a political stunt
Wanting to meet the voters without a large police force surrounding you is a "Political stunt"?

She sounds like a brave woman to me

Why is it that the left wing always is so dramatic?
No large police force.
It is usually two officers with two cars and they would have been sufficient to have stopped him.

How do you know they would not have ended up dead?

Who?
The cops or the people that were shot.
If you think it would have been the cops you are wrong. The cops in Tucson deal with these crazy types all the time and they may get wounded but the crazy guy always end up dead or incapacitated.
Maybe one our two people would have been shot, but the cops would have killed him before he injured 18 and killed 6.

Speculation fallacy.

Dig deeper, o partisan hack. :dig:

Logic and common sense are not partisan.
Seems you have a hard time with actual facts.
You think that the cops are the ones who are always killed by the law breakers?
Talk about speculation fallacy.
You lefties are the ones who don't get it.
You are the ones who are digging your holes.

Speculation fallacy.

Dig deeper, o partisan hack. :dig:

You are now the target of the losing side.

Especially since RW can't ever post anything in support of his crapp.

Pogostick, obviously feels sorry for him and is trying several different tricks to get him (RW) out of the corner you've backed him into.

None of this is about anything RW posted. It's about Peach and her "she was asking for it" mentality. She's dug herself into a corner with ipse dixit and speculation fallacies, she can't get out of it and she continues to dig.

And you sit on the sidelines wanking off to it.

Good job. :coffee:

Excuse me, Bripat, but which of the following posts that you have made in the last couple of hours is true?

"You lose your constitutional rights when you are convicted of a felony.
It's amazing how stupid libturds are. Every little thing has to explained to them."

OR,

"The 2nd Amendment couldn't be any clearer: "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed." Even a brain damaged libturd can understand what that means."

As a "brain damaged libturd", I can not figure out which of the two above statements that you made is true.... Even a Tea Party radical, like you, can understand that it is impossible for both of them to be true.
Both are true; there is no contradiction.
People who have the right shall not have their right infringed; not everyone has the right.

Oh, I see. But who determines who has the right to bear arms? I ask, because if it is me, and I see nothing in the constitution that says that it is NOT me, then I have some changes in the law that I would like to make....

You know, Peach, If Gabby had been armed with a semi-automatic weapon that had a 30 round magazine, and was pointing it in the crowd, while she was speaking, maybe this would not have happened.

Why is it that the left wing always is so dramatic?
No large police force.
It is usually two officers with two cars and they would have been sufficient to have stopped him.

Apparently she doesn't.

Thats' the kind of waters to which the blind partisan ship sails. Same as Stephanie -- "she was asking for it".
I'm kinda shocked to hear this kind of illogic coming from women.

It is not asking for it.
It is about being responsible and having consequences for your actions.
Gabby knew that there had been recent threats out there but she refused the two police cars and the 2 officers that would and should have been at that event.
When you are a public official and you know that they may be some that would want to do you harm, you act on that and have two officers at your event.
You protect yourself and all the people that were there and she did not do that.

:dance:

Pretty sad stretch, Peach. You're embarrassing yourself.

Guess Reagan got Brady shot too. Guess Lincoln put the lives of everybody in Ford's Theater at risk. And speaking of Ford, he endangered innocents in crowds twice.

Your own moronic logic. And it's gonna follow you around.

:dig:

Just like a lefty, can't understand personal responsibility.
Group thinking will do that to you.
Being responsible and using common sense is not moronic. Not being responsible or using common sense is moronic.
I never said that some may have not gotten shot.
I'm saying that it would have been a whole lot less than 18 people.

You just contradicted yourself in two short sentences. And you're too blind to see it.

Watch it here in slo-mo:
(1) I never said that some may have not gotten shot.

(2) I'm saying that it would have been a whole lot less than 18 people.

Now how exactly do you shoot fewer (not "less", fewer) than 18 people --- without not-shooting some of the 18?

See where this blind partisan ship sails you ? :dig:

Yer a piece of work, Peach.

STILL waiting for your evidence that Giffords kept the police away. Is there some kind of problem? Lack of personal responsibility perhaps? As if blaming a shooting victim for murder isn't already irresponsible enough.... :rolleyes:

If cops had been there maybe no one would have been shot, or there would have been maybe one or two at the most. Not 18 people.
You have a reading comprehension sometimes Pogo.
It was being reported all over the news that she had turned down the cops.
She had said that she did not want to take them away from their normal and important duties.

Excuse me, Bripat, but which of the following posts that you have made in the last couple of hours is true?

"You lose your constitutional rights when you are convicted of a felony.
It's amazing how stupid libturds are. Every little thing has to explained to them."

OR,

"The 2nd Amendment couldn't be any clearer: "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed." Even a brain damaged libturd can understand what that means."

As a "brain damaged libturd", I can not figure out which of the two above statements that you made is true.... Even a Tea Party radical, like you, can understand that it is impossible for both of them to be true.
Both are true; there is no contradiction.
People who have the right shall not have their right infringed; not everyone has the right.
Oh, I see.
I doubt it.
But who determines who has the right to bear arms?
In context? State and federal legislatures through their penal codes, in conjunction with the court systems.

Apparently she doesn't.

Thats' the kind of waters to which the blind partisan ship sails. Same as Stephanie -- "she was asking for it".
I'm kinda shocked to hear this kind of illogic coming from women.

It is not asking for it.
Gabby knew that there had been recent threats out there but she refused the two police cars and the 2 officers that would and should have been at that event.
When you are a public official and you know that they may be some that would want to do you harm, you act on that and have two officers at your event.
You protect yourself and all the people that were there and she did not do that.

Guess Reagan got Brady shot too. Guess Lincoln put the lives of everybody in Ford's Theater at risk. And speaking of Ford, he endangered innocents in crowds twice.

Being responsible and using common sense is not moronic. Not being responsible or using common sense is moronic.

You just contradicted yourself in two short sentences. And you're too blind to see it.

Watch it here in slo-mo:

Now how exactly do you shoot fewer (not "less", fewer) than 18 people --- without not-shooting some of the 18?

STILL waiting for your evidence that Giffords kept the police away. Is there some kind of problem? Lack of personal responsibility perhaps? As if blaming a shooting victim for murder isn't already irresponsible enough.... :rolleyes:

If cops had been there maybe no one would have been shot, or there would have been maybe one or two at the most. Not 18 people.
She had said that she did not want to take them away from their normal and important duties.

Again --- I'm gonna need something a wee bit more tangible than a "blame the victim" freak declaring "it was being reported all over the news". You''re not exactly a credible source at this point.

You know, Peach, If Gabby had been armed with a semi-automatic weapon that had a 30 round magazine, and was pointing it in the crowd, while she was speaking, maybe this would not have happened.

Blowing it out of proportion like that makes you sound like a drama lama.
Common sense is our friend and we need more of it in this country.

From the drama mama who said Giffords murdered people. And then you act surprised when you're mocked.
Irony doesn't get any ironicaler.

At this point we're just watching you squirm. :popcorn:

It is not asking for it.

Watch it here in slo-mo:

Again --- I'm gonna need something a wee bit more tangible than a "blame the victim" freak declaring "it was being reported all over the news". You''re not exactly a credible source at this point.

If you had lived in Tucson you would have heard about it.
And once again I will repeat - it is not blame the victim.
It is about using common sense.

From the drama mama who said Giffords murdered people. And then you act surprised when you're mocked.

I never said she did murder people.
I said she did not use some common sense and she should not have turned down the cops offer.
The left seem to be unable to comprehend this.
We sure would not want to be responsible for our actions eh?

Watch it here in slo-mo:

If you had lived in Tucson you would have heard about it.
And once again I will repeat - it is not blame the victim.
It is about using common sense.

:blahblah: ................................ still nothing.

If only we had, I dunno, some kind of "internet" where these things would have been on the record.

You lose.

The more conservatives talk, the better a recruitment tool they are for liberals.

Thank you, twisted conservatives. You have no idea how fucked up you sound to normal America.

Sure seems that way.

That's funny because you libs sound the same way to us conservatives.

Here is one of many reports that said she turned down security.
Rep. Giffords shot judge and 5 others killed at Tucson event
Karamargin said there was no warning, and said there had been no security at the event, although local law enforcement was typically notified of such town hall meetings.
When asked if there should have been more security at the community event, Karamargin said Giffords worked to be accessible to her constituents.
"She always prided herself on reaching out to the people who elected her and it would compound this tragedy if that were to change," he said.

Notice how the reporter turned what Karamargin said that there was no security and then wrote should have been more security.
There was none and she wanted it that way.
No commons sense what so ever Gabby.

I said she did not use some common sense and she should not have turned down the cops offer.

Apparently I must be better at this internet thingy than you--
Gabby Giffords was my representative.
She was the one who was irresponsible and she got 18 people shot and 6 innocent people killed, all because she refused to have the police there at that meeting.
She knew that there had been several threats so she wanted to look like she trusted the people and said no to the police being there.
Had they been there, they would have stopped him and 6 people including a child would still be alive today.
Now she is promoting gun laws that will not work and lying to boot about it.
It's despicable politics at it's dirtiest.

Murder in large font; ipse dixit you can't document in purple; speculation fallacy in dark red.

We won't even go into the "lying" part in videos she's not even in. For now.

Here's an old Texas proverb you may find handy:
"When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is quit diggin'"

The more conservatives talk, the better a recruitment tool they are for liberals.

Thank you, twisted conservatives. You have no idea how fucked up you sound to normal America.

Sure seems that way.

Karamargin said there was no warning, and said there had been no security at the event, although local law enforcement was typically notified of such town hall meetings.
When asked if there should have been more security at the community event, Karamargin said Giffords worked to be accessible to her constituents.
"She always prided herself on reaching out to the people who elected her and it would compound this tragedy if that were to change," he said.

Notice how the reporter turned what Karamargin said that there was no security and then wrote should have been more security.

I read the whole article -- nowhere does it say she "refused to have the police there" or "said no to the police being there".
You made that up.

But you know what it did say?

One sign read, "Don't make this about politics. Republicans and Democrats deplore this kind of hatred and violence."

And you want to accuse a victim of murder and try scoring political football points on the backs of nineteen people shot including an 8-year-old girl shot dead, on the basis that "she was asking for it" with orders you just made up.

This partisan bullshit makes me want to puke my guts out. You disgust me.

"In context? State and federal legislatures through their penal codes, in conjunction with the court systems." (Shooter)

Well, then, it stands to reason that the same courts have the authority to deny the right for anyone to buy a firearm without a background check

Thanks for settling that for us....

She was the one who was irresponsible and she got 18 people shot and 6 innocent people killed, all because she refused to have the police there at that meeting.
She knew that there had been several threats so she wanted to look like she trusted the people and said no to the police being there.
Had they been there, they would have stopped him and 6 people including a child would still be alive today.

Murder in large font; ipse dixit you can't document in purple; speculation fallacy in dark red.

Like I said you have a reading comprehension problem.

I also never put up any videos in this thread.

You are the one who is digging the hole.
Being irresponsible is not the same thing as being the actual murderer.
Maybe you can get this- making good decisions (common sense) helps to minimize or even eliminate damage.

Like I said you have a reading comprehension problem.

I also never put up any videos in this thread.

I assumed "lying" was a reference to the videos in the OP article. The ones the OP uses to slap "slimewad" on her even though she's not even in them?
Because -- what else is there? Something else you're making up like you made up the police orders?

As I said, we're not even going into that since you have enough problems to address. Starting with "she was asking for it".

If it's any consolation, I thought "commons sense" was a clever turn of phrase. But you have a looong way to go to pull this turd out of the toilet.

Sure seems that way.

I read the whole article -- nowhere does it say she "refused to have the police there" or "said no to the police being there".
You made that up.

But you know what it did say?

One sign read, "Don't make this about politics. Republicans and Democrats deplore this kind of hatred and violence."

And you want to accuse a victim of murder and try scoring political football points on the backs of nineteen people shot including an 8-year-old girl shot dead, on the basis that "she was asking for it" with orders you just made up.

This partisan bullshit makes me want to puke my guts out. You disgust me.

You don't like the idea of everyone using common sense in this nation.
You are the one who is using partisan bullshit.

Forum List

Back