Gaetz “Ukraine Fatigue” Resolution suspends additional military & financial aid to Ukraine & urge combatants to reach a peace agreement immediately

Russia overplayed their hand in attempting a rapid invasion to topple the Ukraine Government. Instead of running, Ukraine held fast and forced the Russians to withdraw abandoning tanks and supplies as thousands of troops surrendered
That was never their plan. Just another Western propaganda myth. You will have to provide some links to reputable sources on those claims.

Huh?

You're saying that nuclear bombs aren't a threat to the United States. But a balloon is.

Party City must be a nightmare for you to walk into.
You know China has nukes too, yet you folks don't see them as a threat. Odd. The only threat Russia poses is nukes, no amount of troops or dollars pissed away in Europe changes that. Whereas China poses numerous threats along economic and military lines. Not to mention we have 30,000+ troops in South Korea and China's lapdog chomping at the bit for conflict. Oh yeah, North Korea has nukes too, yet you folks ignore that as well. You folks need to wake up from your Cold War wet dreams and return to reality.

That was never their plan. Just another Western propaganda myth. You will have to provide some links to reputable sources on those claims.
No question the Russian invasion plan was inept

No question the Russian invasion plan was inept
They possess 20% of the Ukraine, hardly something to scoff at. By the time reality hits you folks will have given up your blue and yellow rags for whatever your media masters tell you is the big new thing. Noticed there were no links, no surprise.

They possess 20% of the Ukraine, hardly something to scoff at. By the time reality hits you folks will have given up your blue and yellow rags for whatever your media masters tell you is the big new thing. Noticed there were no links, no surprise.
Yes they do and it is destroying their economy and using up their military reserves while making them an international pariah

Was it worth tens of thousands of deaths and a hundred thousand casualties ?

Yes they do and it is destroying their economy and using up their military reserves while making them an international pariah

Was it worth tens of thousands of deaths and a hundred thousand casualties ?
Not really. Here I thought all those sanctions were supposed to have already done that. Yet that is not the case. All the while the US and Europe are harming their own economies.

The Russian strategy of shelling for weeks then advancing doesn't support the allegations of the West's causality reports. Particularly given that monkey Zelensky was whining in every corner of the globe, the Russians out gunned and out ranged the Ukrainians.

You know China has nukes too, yet you folks don't see them as a threat. Odd. The only threat Russia poses is nukes, no amount of troops or dollars pissed away in Europe changes that. Whereas China poses numerous threats along economic and military lines. Not to mention we have 30,000+ troops in South Korea and China's lapdog chomping at the bit for conflict. Oh yeah, North Korea has nukes too, yet you folks ignore that as well. You folks need to wake up from your Cold War wet dreams and return to reality.
I don't think we should discount the nuclear threat that Russia poses. However, in addition to what you indicated re: CCP, they have biological and chemical weapons that they can and have unleashed on the world. They are a definite threat and the vegetable in the WH nor any of his tranny joint chiefs are up to the task.

Russia can't even deliver long range missiles accurately in Ukraine.
The ones that hit one of the Ukraine's friendlies or hit their own civilian buildings have turned out to be their own.
"Superior ability to deliver it". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Yes, missile technology that America still doesn't have.
You useful idiots are identical to the pinko fags in the 80s who wet their pants when Reagan delivered intermediate nukes to Europe. "He's gonna start WWIII!"
It's me who scores points when you'all turn to personal attacks.
There is only thing Russia and mass murdering KGB thugs like Putin understand, and that's strength!
Yes, but probably more than just that. They are very advanced in the arts and the appreciation of such.
Reagan's resolve drained the USSR and ultimately led to their collapse. Our resolve now will lead to Putin's collapse.

peace-through-strength.jpg
I made the point that America underestimated Russia's strength and told us that Russia was a very weak country now. America miscalculated again, as it's done consistently even before Vietnam.

America isn't going to lose it's war against Russia. It never lost it's war against Vietnam or Afghanistan or ........ or....... or 40 other wars. It just didn't win.

You can safely discount Russia's nuclear threat because America won't pursue it's war against Russia that far.

There is the chem/bio weapons threat but America keeps the world's biggest arsenal of those WMD's..

Biden poses a great and real threat of starting WW3 if America is endangered, but America isn't. America won't win a war for a change but it won't lose for a change either.

It never lost it's war against Vietnam or Afghanistan or ........ or....... or 40 other wars. It just didn't win.
That is why you will never accomplish anything more than being a commie plant from Canada, duck. You either win or you lose. America lost 58K service men and women in Vietnam. They lost ground that those people sacrificed their lives for. The south became subjects of the communist north. That is a loss. It is debatable if Canada was smarter than the US in that they did not participate in Vietnam. The point is the US politicians lost Vietnam. The ironic thing is that Canada now has boots on the ground in Ukraine and the boot is on the other foot, so to speak. I have no preference as to what happens in Ukraine. Not my war. I say let Canada go it alone with the Ukrainians. We have no mutual defense treaty with Ukraine and I don't want to be dragged into it.

The US nuclear submarine fleet trumps whatever you think Russia has.
America is the superior military power beyond doubt.

Rather than act lie a kid telling me that your dad can beat up my dad, how about staying with the adults in the room.

If America resorts to using it's great superior military power, is there any point in reminding ou of MAD?

You can safely discount Russia's nuclear threat because America won't pursue it's war against Russia that far.

There is the chem/bio weapons threat but America keeps the world's biggest arsenal of those WMD's..

Biden poses a great and real threat of starting WW3 if America is endangered, but America isn't. America won't win a war for a change but it won't lose for a change either.
Nonsense, nothing can be 'safely' discounted in a conflict that continuously pushes boundaries.

Liberals quoting Reagan.
That's priceless.

Of course he did fund a proxy war with diverted funds, helped the Mujahedeen who later bit us in the ass, increased the debt, thought homosexuality was a disease and locked up minorities in his failed war on drugs and suffered dementia while in office.
So, he is rather similar to Biden

Forum List

Back