Gaetz “Ukraine Fatigue” Resolution suspends additional military & financial aid to Ukraine & urge combatants to reach a peace agreement immediately

You're assuming this US administration and this US military has the gonads to respond in kind. I'm not so sure anymore. If our enemies aren't convinced that we will respond, we have a real problem.
It depends on to what the US needs a response. Cheap politics tries to gloss over the distinctions.

Pretty Soon he'll be introducing the "Hail Putin Act" that makes the US a puppet state to Russia.

I thought I heard a talking head say that if Putin uses a nuke, that triggers a conventional war with NATO first.
I think the idea is that Putin might use nukes on Ukraine --- not aimed at the U.S. or Europe, that would certainly trigger WWIII. That it might trigger Europe going to war "conventionally" (to start with --) if Putin nukes any Ukraine tanks and troops? Or cities . . . .

Yeah, I think that's a good and interesting analysis.

I assume Russia will win this war; I don't actually care.

The 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine has involved the largest use of land-attack missiles in history, with launches from all basing modes. On 21 March, the Pentagon stated that the “Russians have launched more than 1,100 missiles,” and that “they have also suffered a not-insignificant number of failures of those munitions.” Four days later, the Pentagon added that “they’re still launching a lot of missiles,” but Russia was experiencing “a significant amount of [missile] failure” including “failure to actually launch or failure to hit the target.”

[snip]

On 25 March, the Pentagon confirmed press reports that various Russian missiles were experiencing failure rates of 20 to 60 percent (failure was defined as the inability to launch or hit the target) with “cruise missiles, particularly air-launched cruise missiles” having the lowest kill rates. Reportedly, some missiles did not explode even when they hit their targets. Thus, in addition to the reliability and quality control problems with the missiles, they apparently have a fusing problem.

France, the UK and the US are the only NATO members with nuclear missiles with the UK and France having all theirs on submarines. Any use of nuclear weapons guarantees a nuclear response by the US. It's called Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD). I am surprised you never heard of it.

I don’t think they will invoke MAD on Tactical Nukes
They don’t have to

They really haven't thrown that many relative to the size of their military. Like I said, they are costing us, the US taxpayers, a lot of money, and they are depleting our military resources.
They definitely have thrown many relative to the size of their military. That’s why they had to start conscription.

The US taxpayer can easily find this war for many years. We build tanks and immediately ship them to the desert. That’s how many resources our military has.

I don’t think they will invoke MAD on Tactical Nukes
They don’t have to
Of course not. But I think that America likely wants to push Russia to resorting to the use of a tactical nuclear weapon.

It's too late for that now as the outcome is practically decided. Russia is now in the process of destroying the Ukraine completely and will only stop when there's a no-man's land buffer zone established by Russia that is larger than the Ukraine's US missile capability. It's said to be 150 miles so far.

I don't underestimate the commitment of the US on accomplishing regime chance for Russia and so there's a great amount of pain and death to come for the small number of Ukrainians who remain in their country.

One thing we do know now is that the Russian people are more solidly behind Putin and their military leaders than they've ever been. That has always been the most important aspect of this war for Russia's success. America's hate propaganda against Putin has been reconsidered.

Putin’s societal support is soft and declining. Public opinion polls show he still enjoys popular support. But these polls in Russia have high refusal rates, which should not be surprising in a country where you can go to jail for 15 years for “public dissemination of deliberate false information about the use of Russian Armed Forces.” The minority responding to these polls supports the regime, but the majority who choose not to respond likely do not. And even these highly flawed polls show little enthusiasm and declining support for the war, and a solid majority ready to support Putin if he ends the invasion. Anxiety about the conflict is growing. And the demographics of his support are clear: The older, more rural, less educated and poorer support Putin in greater numbers than the younger, more urban, more educated, wealthier Russians. Putin is losing the future.

Other indicators look equally grim for Putin. Organic mass movements in support of Russian imperialism have not emerged over the past year, but antiwar protests have. Before the war began, Putin arrested Russia’s most popular opposition leader, Alexei Navalny, who continues to denounce the war from his jail cell. Since Putin invaded Ukraine, almost 20,000 people have been detained and arrested for protesting the war, including most recently opposition leaders Alexei Gorinov and Ilya Yashin, who received seven- and eight-year sentences respectively for telling the truth about Russian war atrocities in Ukraine. If the war was truly popular, why would Putin’s regime need to arrest these allegedly marginal, unpopular critics?

Are we seeing the beginning of the end of Putinism?

:auiqs.jpg:

You really do drink Putin's piss, don't you.
I pay attention to Ritter, Mearsheimer, Chomsky, and other American voices of truth who dare challenge the state propaganda.

And I would be favouring Trump if I was an American. Biden is proving to be a hawk who is out of control.

Russian propaganda reaching the West is practically non-existent.

I pay attention to Ritter, Mearsheimer, Chomsky, and other American voices of truth who dare challenge the state propaganda.

And I would be favouring Trump if I was an American. Biden is proving to be a hawk who is out of control.

Russian propaganda reaching the West is practically non-existent.
See post 109.

As for Russian propaganda, it is reaching the viewers of Tucker Carlson on an almost daily basis.

'

Of course not. But I think that America likely wants to push Russia to resorting to the use of a tactical nuclear weapon.

It's too late for that now as the outcome is practically decided. Russia is now in the process of destroying the Ukraine completely and will only stop when there's a no-man's land buffer zone established by Russia that is larger than the Ukraine's US missile capability. It's said to be 150 miles so far.

I don't underestimate the commitment of the US on accomplishing regime chance for Russia and so there's a great amount of pain and death to come for the small number of Ukrainians who remain in their country.

One thing we do know now is that the Russian people are more solidly behind Putin and their military leaders than they've ever been. That has always been the most important aspect of this war for Russia's success. America's hate propaganda against Putin has been reconsidered.

NATO has stood on the sidelines and refrained from deploying troops or air power.

If Russia raises the ante with tactical nukes, NATO will use its air power to crush Russian Infrastructure and use a naval blockade
China and India would abandon Putin

Putin isn't going to nuke anyone. That's the same fearmongering bullshit the commie pinko fags of the 80s used against Reagan when he deployed intermediate nukes in Europe.

The cowering ninnies want us to show weakness toward the paper tiger that is Russia.

They are appeasers.

Sad little weak-minded, spineless faggots.

Putin isn't going to nuke anyone. That's the same fearmongering bullshit the commie pinko fags of the 80s used against Reagan when he deployed intermediate nukes in Europe.

The cowering ninnies want us to show weakness toward the paper tiger that is Russia.

They are appeasers.

Putin knows better

That is why he resorts to empty threats

NATO has stood on the sidelines and refrained from deploying troops or air power.
Right.
If Russia raises the ante with tactical nukes, NATO will use its air power to crush Russian Infrastructure and use a naval blockade
China and India would abandon Putin
You're talking of an escalation to MAD if the US/Nato invade Russia. The rest of us were talking about the question of a Russian tactical nuclear weapon strike.

The question remains: Can Russia used a tactical nuclear weapon without America starting a nuclear war in which America becomes one of the biggest losers?

The question remains: Can Russia used a tactical nuclear weapon without America starting a nuclear war in which America becomes one of the biggest losers?
Stop pissing your pants.

fetal.jpg

Right.

You're talking of an escalation to MAD if the US/Nato invade Russia. The rest of us were talking about the question of a Russian tactical nuclear weapon strike.

I am not talking about NATO invading Russia
Just bombing the shit out of critical Russian targets in response to Tactical Nukes

Putin isn't going to nuke anyone.
I think you're right to judge that at this particular time. on account of Russia not needing to use a tactical nuke.
Russia being a weak and defeated nation has been proven to be an American miscalculation.
They are appeasers.

Who are the appeasers, etc., etc.?

I think you're right to judge that at this particular time. on account of Russia not needing to use a tactical nuke.

Russia being a weak and defeated nation has been proven to be an American miscalculation.\
Russia is a paper tiger, just as they have always been. The war in Ukraine has shown just how weak Russia really is.

When the USSR collapsed, it was revealed they were nowhere near the strong bear the pinkos in the US kept saying they were.

It's the same now.

Just look at you, getting wet between the legs about Russia's missiles, when the fact is their missiles completely suck.

Who are the appeasers, etc., etc.?
People like you who want us to give Putin so much as an inch of territory that is not his.

Last edited:
I am not talking about NATO invading Russia
Just bombing the shit out of critical Russian targets in response to Tactical Nukes
Regardless of what you're talking about, there's no denying Russia's response if all the mutually agreed upon limitations of the war are thrown out by America.

I just don't see MAD coming out of this war. America wants regime change in Russia and that's far less important to achieve than nuclear annihilation of dozens of America's big cities.

Forum List

Back