Gallup Poll on Gun Control!!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Guess what?

Nobody cares!!!

Which also means, we have alot of the 4% nutter gun grabbing OC's posting up in this forum!!!

Gallup: Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control is an Important Problem | CNS News

Quite coincidentally, on the way home today, I stopped for coffee at a local convenience shop and overheard this 25 or so year old kid talking about something that sounded like he was mugged. Went on the tell me about how just before Thanksgiving, he was mugged by three white guys and got his head bashed in with a pipe and was left for dead. Almost died.....in a coma for 6 weeks and in the hospital until a couple of weeks ago. Got surrounded in a well to do community near my home aftr walking out of a Chnese food place around 10:30 at night. He took off his hat......half his skull was gone on the right side of his head. Caved in.......no fucking skull.:eek::eek: I was shocked......but though after meeting him, thought about the mental case limpristers who couldnt give a rats ass about somebody like this guy who could have protected himself but for gun grabbing asshole k00ks in thus country who cant understand that life is about necessary tradeoffs.

Fuck all of those assholes...........

Last edited:
Guess what?

Nobody cares!!!

Which also means, we have alot of the 4% nutter gun grabbing OC's posting up in this forum!!!

Gallup: Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control is an Important Problem | CNS News

Quite coincidentally, on the way home today, I stopped for coffee at a local convenience shop and overheard this 25 or so year old kid talking about something that sounded like he was mugged. Went on the tell me about how just before Thanksgiving, he was mugged by three white guys and got his head bashed in with a pipe and was left for dead. Almost died.....in a coma for 6 weeks and in the hospital until a couple of weeks ago. Got surrounded in a well to do community near my home aftr walking out of a Chnese food place around 10:30 at night. He took off his hat......half his skull was gone on the right side of his head. Caved in.......no fucking skull.:eek::eek: I was shocked......but though after meeting him, thought about the mental case limpristers who couldnt give a rats ass about somebody like this guy who could have protected himself but for gun grabbing asshole k00ks in thus country who cant understand that life is about necessary tradeoffs.

Fuck all of those assholes...........

Are you in Illinois? We're the only state without conceal carry.

You have people who have this fantasy of banning guns altogether......as if it were a zero sum game. The level of stupid is profound. They are people who think that, if we put our collective minds together, bad shit will stop happening......as if banning scary looking weapons would mean Sandy Hook would never happen.

It is a breath of fresh air, I think, to see the #'s in this poll because it speaks to that most people dont think that more gun laws are going to stop epic tragedies from happening. Only nutters think there is a practical solution to every societal problem,

You have people who have this fantasy of banning guns altogether......as if it were a zero sum game. The level of stupid is profound. They are people who think that, if we put our collective minds together, bad shit will stop happening......as if banning scary looking weapons would mean Sandy Hook would never happen.

It is a breath of fresh air, I think, to see the #'s in this poll because it speaks to that most people dont think that more gun laws are going to stop epic tragedies from happening. Only nutters think there is a practical solution to every societal problem,

And we have the NRA making absolutely sure that the crazies are armed to the hilt.

Sandy Hook would have been a lot harder to do with a bolt or level action with a five shot capacity. Sandy Hook might not have happened had we some real care for the mentally diseased.

Read the article. The title is a lie. That is not what the article said at all. What was asked was not whether gun control was an important issue, but what was the most important issue facing America today. Had they asked whether they thought gun control was an important issue, the answer would have been much differant.

In its poll from Apr. 4-7, Gallup surveyed 1,005 adults by telephone and asked, “What do you think is the most important problem facing the country today?”

The right wing in politis today has become synonomous with lies of this type.

Read the article. The title is a lie. That is not what the article said at all. What was asked was not whether gun control was an important issue, but what was the most important issue facing America today. Had they asked whether they thought gun control was an important issue, the answer would have been much differant.

In its poll from Apr. 4-7, Gallup surveyed 1,005 adults by telephone and asked, “What do you think is the most important problem facing the country today?”

The right wing in politis today has become synonomous with lies of this type.

Okay, but I was watching the (disgraced) CNN after they muffed the coverage of the Boston bombing and Wolf Blitzer said like 23 times, over and over, that 90% of the American people supported the increased background checks bill that was defeated in the Senate.

Impossible. It's impossible that 90% or even 50% even HEARD of it! I know that many didn't support it!! For one thing, nobody cared. It was a watered-down substitute for the bill people did care about, getting rid of assault rifles and high-capacity magazines. So why bother? CNN is getting to the point of total lies and continual mistakes. Like NBC did during the Bush presidency.

Forum List

Back