Game of Thrones

Well, that did not suck as much as I thought it would.
Hmm....yeah, I kind of think it did.
Of course, sending the main hero off to defend a wall that isn't threatened anymore, oh and has a huge hole in the southern part is okay I guess.

I was surprised they actually killed the Targaryen though.

* SPOILER ALERT *

All I wanted was for Daenarys to die. Jon stabbing her works for me.

I like that Jon was reunited with Snow and the Free Folk. He'll be far happier with them than he would ruling the 6 Kingdoms.
LOL

Yeah, spoiler alert....

I was glad to see him kill her as that was true to his character. But really? The north? I mean, we just went back to season two!

Of course, sending the main hero off to defend a wall that isn't threatened anymore, oh and has a huge hole in the southern part is okay I guess.

* SPOILER ALERT *

I like that Jon was reunited with Snow and the Free Folk. He'll be far happier with them than he would ruling the 6 Kingdoms.

Fuck Sansa

Sansa did the right thing. The North should be free.

* SPOILER ALERT *

LOL

Yeah, spoiler alert....

I was glad to see him kill her as that was true to his character. But really? The north? I mean, we just went back to season two!

Well, at least nobody woke up thinking it was all a dream.

* SPOILER ALERT *

LOL

Yeah, spoiler alert....

He has to guard the north from the White Walkers.....

What a fucking load of horseshit

When the credits roll tonight there better be a BIG THANK YOU to all the fans
Not even so much as a "fuck you".

Wow...

I didn't expect thanks. Given the last two seasons, they clearly thought they were doing us all a big favor.

But I am grateful that the suckage of the last episode was at a much lower volume than the suckage of the rest of the season.
Every successful show acknowledges the dedication of the fans. Guess they're too good for us.

The last episode actually did suck though. Yeah, it had some tear-jerker stuff, but really... Snow should have at least had to run for his life to the East....

They didn't have enough time for that. With only a few minutes, they had to teleport everyone to their final resolution.

Actually, Brandon as King seems to Me to be a gimmick to justify his whole role in the series... It isn't a bad choice, but just seems to Me to be a patch job.

* SPOILER ALERT *

LOL

Yeah, spoiler alert....

There are no White Walkers - they all died. All the Nights Watch is now is a remote outpost to send inconvenient people so they are out of the way.

* SPOILER ALERT *

Fuck Sansa

Her brother is on the throne (as asinine as that is) and the dead are DEAD so free from what?

Biggest bullshit ending in TV history

When the credits roll tonight there better be a BIG THANK YOU to all the fans

Wow...

I didn't expect thanks. Given the last two seasons, they clearly thought they were doing us all a big favor.

But I am grateful that the suckage of the last episode was at a much lower volume than the suckage of the rest of the season.
Every successful show acknowledges the dedication of the fans. Guess they're too good for us.

The last episode actually did suck though. Yeah, it had some tear-jerker stuff, but really... Snow should have at least had to run for his life to the East....

They didn't have enough time for that. With only a few minutes, they had to teleport everyone to their final resolution.

Actually, Brandon as King seems to Me to be a gimmick to justify his howl role in the series... It isn't a bad choice, but just seems to Me to be a patch job.

Agreed. But then again, Seasons 7 and 8 were just patch jobs altogether.

OK....I was skeptical

But I thought they did a great job tying it all together. Maybe not the direction I would have gone, but a solid ending

Spin offs

Jim and Tormund: star in a wacky north of the border buddy cop show

West of Westeros: girl with ninja skills lost in the big city

Where in the World is Drogon the dragon?

Talk to the Hand

* SPOILER ALERT *

LOL

Yeah, spoiler alert....

Right. I mean, what is left to guard against? Talk about regulating the lead to oblivion.

* SPOILER ALERT *

Fuck Sansa

Her brother is on the throne (as asinine as that is) and the dead are DEAD so free from what?

Biggest bullshit ending in TV history

Free from a ruler who lives at a far distance. The people of the North wanted to be separate. Now they are.

Wow...

Actually, Brandon as King seems to Me to be a gimmick to justify his howl role in the series... It isn't a bad choice, but just seems to Me to be a patch job.

Agreed. But then again, Seasons 7 and 8 were just patch jobs altogether.
LOL
Possibly. I think they were just shit and a lazy job of ending a profitable venture.

* SPOILER ALERT *

LOL

Yeah, spoiler alert....

There are no White Walkers - they all died. All the Nights Watch is now is a remote outpost to send inconvenient people so they are out of the way.
Lol no shit dear....

You missed my point.

It's not a destination for less desirables so much as it is for SHITTY SCRIPT WRITTING.

* SPOILER ALERT *

LOL

Yeah, spoiler alert....

Right. I mean, what is left to guard against? Talk about regulating the lead to oblivion.

Dog of War syndrome. It's not uncommon that the characters who spend most of their lives in war zones are not considered suitable for civilian society. Jon is a Dog (or Wolf) of War. And really - he didn't want to be king of either the North or the X Kingdoms. He'll be happier hangin' with the Free Folk.

OK....I was skeptical

But I thought they did a great job tying it all together. Maybe not the direction I would have gone, but a solid ending

Spin offs

Jim and Tormund: star in a wacky north of the border buddy cop show

West of Westeros: girl with ninja skills lost in the big city

Where in the World is Drogon the dragon?

Talk to the Hand
Lol

Teenage pirates of the Caribbean

What was the point of Jon Snow being the rightful King?

That sucked big time. Terrible ending.

* SPOILER ALERT *

LOL

Yeah, spoiler alert....

Lol no shit dear....

You missed my point.

It's not a destination for less desirables so much as it is for SHITTY SCRIPT WRITTING.

If you think I am defending the writing, you are sorely mistaken.

All I'm saying is it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - and my expectations were incredibly low after Episode 5.

* SPOILER ALERT *

LOL

Yeah, spoiler alert....

Dog of War syndrome. It's not uncommon that the characters who spend most of their lives in war zones are not considered suitable for civilian society. Jon is a Dog (or Wolf) of War. And really - he didn't want to be king of either the North or the X Kingdoms. He'll be happier hangin' with the Free Folk.
Still, a better ending would have been him taking the throne and the giving it to Brandon and shuffling off into the sunset on the dragon that decided to bond with him after losing the crazy lady.

Forum List

Back