Game Stop and the Biden Administration, Is There Still Any Question Who Runs This Country? LOL

I do see a pattern.

Newly-confirmed Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen received around $810,000 in speaking fees from the hedge fund that bailed out one of the primary losers in the recent Gamestop frenzy.

Yellen's financial disclosure shows her making $337,500 for multiple days in Oct. of 2020 from Citadel. She similarly banked $292,500 in October of 2019 and $180,000 in December of that year.

What does that have to do with the SEC. They're the one's in charge of securities trading, not the treasury.

Maybe you have no idea how the government works?

If true it's conflict of interest and she needs to go

Guess what those nasty hedge funds are gonna do with that $480 over valued stock?

Yea...they're gonna short it and make a bigger fortune

Gamers had their fun...

Is any of this "right"? It's capitalism in the US.

No they’re not. There’s no telling when the buying frenzy stops

To real investors GME is pure poison, same with AMC and KOSS.

They're a fool's game being played by rank amateurs

I agree that it’s impossible to make an informed decision on the stock and the company is dogshit, but who knows how high this thing goes before it drops.

I do see a pattern.

Newly-confirmed Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen received around $810,000 in speaking fees from the hedge fund that bailed out one of the primary losers in the recent Gamestop frenzy.

Yellen's financial disclosure shows her making $337,500 for multiple days in Oct. of 2020 from Citadel. She similarly banked $292,500 in October of 2019 and $180,000 in December of that year.

What does that have to do with the SEC. They're the one's in charge of securities trading, not the treasury.

Biden picked her because of her genitalia, nothing else.
And now we see just the beginnings of her dealings/connections.... I will be surprised if she is still there by this summer.

Guess what those nasty hedge funds are gonna do with that $480 over valued stock?

Gamers had their fun...

Yeah... those amateurs made $19,000,000,000 in the past 5 days. Liquid money.
:rolleyes:

Lol GME is a 25 buck stock tops.

They're fools and anyone playing the game are as well.

They made some cash....but Wall St will eventually win....they always do

Gamers had their fun...

I agree that it’s impossible to make an informed decision on the stock and the company is dogshit, but who knows how high this thing goes before it drops.

GME is a 20 buck stock at most...
Probably not that

I do see a pattern.

And now we see just the beginnings of her dealings/connections.... I will be surprised if she is still there by this summer.

Better her than the fake Indian or Bernie sanders

Gamers had their fun...

Probably not that

it’s probably zero. Thsir business model is obsolet. The only reason why they’ve been able to stay afloat is because they have smart magament.

I do see a pattern.

She needs to go now if it's all factual

Reminds me of Cankles and her miraculous cattle futures

Gamers had their fun...

Probably not that

it’s probably zero. Thsir business model is obsolet. The only reason why they’ve been able to stay afloat is because they have smart magament.

Now now they got Chewy's big guy... he's going to make them an internet behemoth.....lol

Im positive he has no clue what the stock market is. Senile joe is gone.

" I don't even know what I'm signing"

Earpiece with message into bidens ear...."salute the marines". Biden............"salute the marines."

......'who was the president.........uh cough cough"

Gamers had their fun...

Probably not that
GME is probably no more than $6 stock.
But nevertheless I made out with $1800 on it alone. I don't give two shits what a stock is if it is on a rocket climb and it is just starting - I'm in!!
I have never had a week like this before. I am up $2400 in one damn week. Considering I have less than $15k in play money... FFS... you can't beat that.

Gamers had their fun...

Probably not that
But nevertheless I made out with $1800 on it alone. I don't give two shits what a stock is if it is on a rocket climb and it is just starting - I'm in!!
I have never had a week like this before. I am up $2400 in one damn week. Considering I have less than $15k in play money... FFS... you can't beat that.

I don't blame you and congratulations....I don't get involved in hype, I'd rather stick to fundementals. GME is all hype and it's disturbing the fundementals. That annoys me, I wish it'd go away

You are uninformed, and falling for the TROLL.
Yellin made that amount as an agrigate total over several years, making about $200,000 for a series of speeches each year.

This came from her financial disclosure forms.
Yeah :lol:
I know it is a combination... but $800k from one firm?? Yeah.... not buying it. I don't give a fuck how many times she spoke... $800,000!!??
She should immediately recuse herself from any involvement. That is a mighty tall conflict of interest by any standards.
What's to recuse. She's sec of treasury, they don't regulate the stock market, that's the SEC.

They're not even in the same building

SEC
100 F. Street NE
Washington, DC 20549

The Treasury Building is located at 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, in Washington, D.C.

Gamers had their fun...

Probably not that

I don't blame you and congratulations....I don't get involved in hype, I'd rather stick to fundementals. GME is all hype and it's disturbing the fundementals. That annoys me, I wish it'd go away
Just like I said earlier, don't get me wrong here.
I don't like this either.
I DO like the fact the Hedge Fund jackasses who have been slurping up $billion/mo on options and shorts that skew markets on a regular basis got their asses handed to them. LOVE IT.
The fact a bunch of 20 year olds just evaporated $19 billion out of their fat pockets is worth celebrating.
Having said that, yeah... right now I am only in for 3 stocks. The rest is sitting because of volatility.

Gamers had their fun...

Probably not that

Just like I said earlier, don't get me wrong here.
I don't like this either.
I DO like the fact the Hedge Fund jackasses who have been slurping up $billion/mo on options and shorts that skew markets on a regular basis got their asses handed to them. LOVE IT.
The fact a bunch of 20 year olds just evaporated $19 billion out of their fat pockets is worth celebrating.
Having said that, yeah... right now I am only in for 3 stocks. The rest is sitting because of volatility.

Volatity is a swing trader's dream.... that's what I do.

Things play out like I think they will Monday will be a nice payday for me.

Again, congratulations but enjoy it, I doubt the powers that be will tolerate it again

The Whitehouse has no comment because their staff is on the take with robinhood.
You laugh, but I think there is something to this. Yellen, right? $800,000? Why was she given that money? Enquiring minds want to know.

Drain the Swamp.
Yeah....exactly.
Just how the hell does someone get paid $800,000 for speaking fees? That is more than DOUBLE the highest ever paid to Obama!! Who is now among the highest paid speakers in the world.
You expect people to believe this lady got paid that much??
I expect people to believe she got paid for SOMETHING. . . . . . . :mad:

[I DO like the fact the Hedge Fund jackasses who have been slurping up $billion/mo on options and shorts that skew markets on a regular basis got their asses handed to them. LOVE IT.

Good, IMO. Stay in cash till the buying opportunity ------- which I hope isn't happening today --------

We're down in the $29,000's again.

She needs to go now if it's all factual

Reminds me of Cankles and her miraculous cattle futures
I don't know what Cankles means but I assume you are talking about Hillary's cattle futures. Big business finds ways to make even incompetents like the Obamas rich (mostly just by giving them large sums of money: keep it simple). Anyone in a position of power is to become rich and beholden to the rich-makers.

I don't like this. Yellen should recuse herself. (Recusare, Latin for refuse.)

Unbelievable.
The WallStreetBets/Robin Hood/ AMC/Gamestop story is the biggest thing to happen to Wall Street since at least 2008.
Unprecedented. $Billions taken out of the hands of multi-$billion hedge funds into retail investors, Robin Hood colluding with Hedge Funds in an effort to screw the small players so the hedge funds could recoup.... this could change how the stock market operates for a long time.
And the White House has no comment???? "We are monitoring"??

And sorry to all of you CNN people - you probably never heard of any of this.

Why would CNN people not have heard of it?...that's where I first heard of it..on CNN

Forum List

Back