GAO rules Trump broke the law

Biden's GAO? Oh please, you can find a hundred ways to criticize any administration if you put enough accountants on the job. It beats talking about Biden anyeay.

How much have you guys donated to corrupt Donald Trump?

He described the attempt to overturn the results of the elections as “a coup in search of a legal theory”, arguing the president and his allies sought to criminally obstruct the work of Congress.

“If Dr Eastman and President Trump’s plan had worked, it would have permanently ended the peaceful transition of power, undermining American democracy and the Constitution,” Carter wrote. “If the country does not commit to investigating and pursuing accountability for those responsible, the Court fears January 6 will repeat itself.”

$0.00

$0.00
1648570101717.png

He described the attempt to overturn the results of the elections as “a coup in search of a legal theory”, arguing the president and his allies sought to criminally obstruct the work of Congress.

“If Dr Eastman and President Trump’s plan had worked, it would have permanently ended the peaceful transition of power, undermining American democracy and the Constitution,” Carter wrote. “If the country does not commit to investigating and pursuing accountability for those responsible, the Court fears January 6 will repeat itself.”

There is that word again..."likely"...that word is in nearly every anti Trump story that you pigs post....
if we give our money to Trump's reelection its because we want to...did you want to send billions to Ukraine?.....

get educated....

There is that word again..."likely"...that word is in nearly every anti Trump story that you pigs post....
if we give our money to Trump's reelection its because we want to...did you want to send billions to Ukraine?.....
I agree. He definitely broke the law. He didn't most likely.

Same with when they used to soft shoe around the fact Bush lied us into Iraq. Who was the first one to have the balls to come out and say BUSH LIED? Trump

I'm going to agree with you on this one. I was reading another story that said

The House committee is looking into whether Trump used back channels or "burner phones" to communicate at the time of the attack.

That's bullshit. If he used back channels and burner phones, say it. If you don't have any proof of that, don't say that because you are suggesting he did have burner phones. Fox does this same shit. Is Hunter a Spy? Because they put the question mark at the end they aren't lying. But they are misleading.

I'm so fucking sick of headlines like this. Let me know when House committee found Trump used back channels and burner phones to communicate with insurgents at the time of the attack. Until then, the House committee can go fuck itself.

I hope that no one takes any words that your write seriously, because you are truly a fucking idiot.

I hope that no one takes any words that your write seriously, because you are truly a fucking idiot.
I'm hearing that same response from a lot of USMB conservatives today almost as if you guys got together and decided how you would respond to this news. Fake News isn't working anymore so maybe this "no one takes you seriously" schtick is your next tactic?

Maybe because you've been brainwashed it's you who is stupid?

Fox News has always been partisan. But has it become propaganda?

Studies have been done about how brainwashed you've become

e·pis·te·mol·o·gy the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.

Gov’t Watchdog Office: OMB Broke Law With Trump-Ordered Ukraine Aid Freeze
Gov't Watchdog Office: OMB Broke Law With Trump-Ordered Ukraine Aid Freeze

The U.S. Government Accountability Office, a government watchdog agency that advises Congress, concluded Thursday that the hold President Trump ordered his Office of Management and Budget to place on Ukraine military assistance violated the law.

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” a GAO opinion said. “OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.”

The opinion outlined the reasons holds can be legally placed on congressionally authorized funding, and said the rational given for freezing the Ukraine aid did not fit within those reasons.

“The burden to justify a withholding of budget authority rests with the executive branch. Here, OMB has failed to meet this burden. We conclude that OMB violated the ICA when it withheld USAI funds for a policy reason,” the GAO said.
....................................................................................................................
So much for the Trumper assertion Trump broke no laws.

You guys really need a new hobby.

I wish I could explain how brainwashed you are. May I try?

Back in November 2009 Rush Limbaugh devoted a segment of his radio program to “Climategate.” That was the episode in which a climate research institute was hacked and the private emails of scientists were leaked. Conservative media sifted through the emails, stripping individual sentences and phrases out of context and spinning them to look sinister, as though scientists were coordinating and manipulating results.

No fewer than five separate investigations later cleared the scientists of any wrongdoing, but by then, for right-wing media consumers, it was already settled history.

“What this fraud, what the uncovering of this hoax, exposes,” he said, “is the corruption that exists between government and academia and science and the media. Science has been corrupted. We know the media has been corrupted for a long time. Academia has been corrupted. None of what they do is real. It’s all lies!”

He called these institutions — government, academia, science, and media — the “Four Corners of Deceit.”

We live in two universes. One universe is a lie. One universe is an entire lie. Everything run, dominated, and controlled by the left here and around the world is a lie. The other universe is where we are, and that’s where reality reigns supreme and we deal with it. And seldom do these two universes ever overlap.

Over time, this leads to what you might call tribal epistemology: Information is evaluated based not on conformity to common standards of evidence or correspondence to a common understanding of the world, but on whether it supports the tribe’s values and goals and is vouchsafed by tribal leaders. “Good for our side” and “true” begin to blur into one.

I agree. He definitely broke the law. He didn't most likely.

Same with when they used to soft shoe around the fact Bush lied us into Iraq. Who was the first one to have the balls to come out and say BUSH LIED? Trump
You completely ignored my question and went on a TDS rant like a 2 year old....

Forum List

Back