Garland 'Sicking' Criminal FBI Against Parents Opposing CRT & Un-Constitutional Mask Mandates

It's because they were acting like animals and the board had to stop the meeting. Once the meeting was declared over, they were then trespassing. Why is that so hard to understand?
CALL IN THE MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope, that isn't literally what you said. You're blind to your own writing. amazing. Now that's hate

"Actually I'm all for arresting right wing terrorists AND people that burn down buildings, whatever their political persuasion."

This is exactly what I said. You then replied

"so you're ok with demofks burning down police departments and cities. gotcha."

So now explain again to me how I'm ok with anyone burning down buildings? Be careful how you answer. If you give one more crazy answer, play time will be over for you as I'll put you on Ignore.

I literally said I was for arresting people that burned down buildings. Seriously, what is wrong with you?
Jc is a typical Neo-GOPer. They demands you conform to what they've been told you think.

How dare you challenge what they've been told by Lord "Donnie" and his minions.

Jc is a typical Neo-GOPer. They demands you conform to what they've been told you think.

How dare you challenge what they've been told by Lord "Donnie" and his minions.
He's nuts. I've been putting a lot of nut jobs on ignore lately.

We won't let you indoctrinate our kids.
Unless you home school your kids, yes you will. That is the purpose of our daycare sys....um, er, compulsory education. You guys are just triggered into an emotional and irrational state of hatred by the terms CRT and or Masking mandates.....

I don't put anyone on ignore. The humor is too great to pass up.
It gets tiresome. When other people arent even able to live in reality, what is the point of trying to communicate with them? They are lost causes and trying to have a conversation is impossible.

It's because they were acting like animals and the board had to stop the meeting. Once the meeting was declared over, they were then trespassing. Why is that so hard to understand?
that's not trespassing. maybe disorderly conduct, but trespassing. It's still public property owned by the taxpayers. so incorrect. You still think people are truly stupid, and that finger points right back at you.

that's not trespassing. maybe disorderly conduct, but trespassing. It's still public property owned by the taxpayers. so incorrect. You still think people are truly stupid, and that finger points right back at you.
So even when the building is closed, people can just walk around in the building whenever and wherever they want just because taxpayers paid for the building. Let's do an experiment. I want you to go down to your county court house and enter the judges chambers without permission and refuse to leave. Let's see what happens.

they use ignore to avoid posting what they really don't want to post because that would expose their level of stupid.
Yet you ignore my previous post to you about arrests for burning down buildings. Are you saying you are stupid?

See you're missing the word 'any' in front of the word people. Your sentence is literally wrong for your thought process. If that's what you meant, then the correct sentence structure to back your after post thought would have been

"and 'any' people that burn down buildings". Your sentence is tied to the use of the phrase right wing terrorists without the work 'any' in the sentence. You're welcome. so literally, you didn't say that.
the ending phrase "whatever their political persuasion" kinda covers "any". But whatever, you decided to be stupid again. You are on perma ignore.

If Nancy Pelosi was -actually- worried about an abuse of power by the executive branch, she'd be all over this.

Forum List

Back