Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Hey, everyone.

Energy independence does not help Aggie Football NEARLY as much as Biden's reversal of all Trump's energy policies.

I am looking forward to the day when California is paying $13 a gallon.

:laughing0301:

Yep, and then Trump got people to slash production and your prices started going up.

Do us all a favor, go get your GED and take a class on Supply and Demand.

Fucking inbred morons.
Trump got them to slash production?

That's not true. We stopped gasoline production because of the 2020 lockdowns. There was nowhere to store the extra fuel.

It cost more to keep the gasoline stored than the price in 2020.

THAT is what caused production to slow down, not Trump.

Trump got them to slash production?

That's not true. We stopped gasoline production because of the 2020 lockdowns. There was nowhere to store the extra fuel.

It cost more to keep the gasoline stored than the price in 2020.

THAT is what caused production to slow down, not Trump.

Funny, I thought it was all about the oil company profits...but that would have nothing to do with it in your mind I guess.

Is that also why he got OPEC and Russia to cut production, was their storage full also?

Yep, and then Trump got people to slash production and your prices started going up.

Do us all a favor, go get your GED and take a class on Supply and Demand.

Fucking inbred morons.
Funny, low stable gas prices under President Trump.
Skyrocketing swings before and after him.
350D6236-8AF4-49DD-B340-075C34F7BE5D.jpeg

It will. You cant expect oil production and shipping to come back online immediately. That is impossible. It's forecasted that inflation will return to around the 3% level by 2022, due in large part to supply chains becoming fully functional again. So yes, if there isnt a noticeable difference in gas prices to the downside within 2022, there is something wrong. Or Covid spiked again during the winter, which is always a possibility I suppose.
Do you work within the industry?

Funny, I thought it was all about the oil company profits...but that would have nothing to do with it in your mind I guess.

Is that also why he got OPEC and Russia to cut production, was their storage full also?
Stop lying....All you have for that claim is an anonymous source....

Stop lying....All you have for that claim is an anonymous source....

Trump's own fucking words....

“Just spoke to my friend MBS (Crown Prince) of Saudi Arabia, who spoke with President Putin of Russia, & I expect & hope that they will be cutting back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more which, if it happens, will be GREAT for the oil & gas industry!

“Just spoke to my friend MBS (Crown Prince) of Saudi Arabia, who spoke with President Putin of Russia, & I expect & hope that they will be cutting back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more which, if it happens, will be GREAT for the oil & gas industry!
Post the video of him saying it, or STFU....You're lying.

He said this because Trump himself doesnt understand how things work. As usual, he attempts to put a rosy picture on things, of course never mentioning the inevitable downsides.

Yes. Great so US oil producers could pick up that share of the oil market!

Now compare and contrast this with Brandon Biden who is ignoring US oil producers while he begs
OPEC to open up their spigots.

So for your review: Trump wanted OPEC to cut back their oil to the US for the benefit of American producers
while Biden wants OPEC to send us MORE oil while ignoring US producers.

I hope you can understand some of this. It isn't difficult to figure out.

Suddenly after 4 years of the President is to blame for everything from the weather to your peanut butter jar is hard to open, the President is not responsible for anything.
It's weird how dumb people think the same. Because I say neither trump nor biden is responsible for the gas situation, that means I think the POTUS isnt responsible for anything? It's fascinating how you people "think".

Suddenly after 4 years of the President is to blame for everything from the weather to your peanut butter jar is hard to open, the President is not responsible for anything.

Yep, and after 4 years of you all saying Trump was to blame for nothing you now blame the POTUS for your peanut butter jar being too hard to open

Forum List

Back