Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

LOL

He did all that by February, 2016?

Amazing.

So what did he do that brought prices down to under $2?
Yes, the market reacted to his policies.

Just like the market is reacting currently to Joey Xiden

Yes, the market reacted to his policies.

Just like the market is reacting currently to Joey Xiden
Try to pay attention. You said that happened in February, 2017. What policy did Trump pass by then to bring gas to under $2?

Or are you saying it was just his mere presence in the White House which did that?

Try to pay attention. You said that happened in February, 2017. What policy did Trump pass by then to bring gas to under $2?

Or are you saying it was just his mere presence in the White House which did that?
Yes, that certainly helped. I provided a list for you

Yes, that certainly helped. I provided a list for you
No, you posted a list of policies that were enacted after February, 2017. So you are saying it was just his mere presence in the White House.

LOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

main_1200.jpg
So what is it supposed to look like where they build heavy industry, Yosemite National Park? Were you thinking we can have an economy without it?

Here's what China looks like, the country with the system you admire so much:

iu

So what is it supposed to look like where they build heavy industry, Yosemite National Park? Were you thinking we can have an economy without it?

Here's what China looks like, the country with the system you admire so much:

iu

We're not China, fucking moron.

The fact is, until the federal government instituted regulations to help prevent pollution, some companies shit all over the place. You're a fucking moron to deny that.

Trump had no influence on oil policies. He thinks his constituents are stupid.
It's rather revealing that struth thinks the president's mere presence in the White House brought gas prices down to under $2 just one month into Trump's presidency; but he doesn't think the president's mere presence in the White House brought gas prices down to under $2 when it happened while Obama was president.

:cuckoo:

Is everyone on this board that poor? cheep gas is nice but the 30 cents more hasn't changed my life style.

It's rather revealing that struth thinks the president's mere presence in the White House brought gas prices down to under $2 just one month into Trump's presidency; but he doesn't think the president's mere presence in the White House brought gas prices down to under $2 when it happened while Obama was president.

:cuckoo:
I am not sure where I ever suggested it was his mere presence.

Try again.....

Forum List

Back