Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

LOLOLOLOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever????

Faun: The average cost of regular unleaded hit about $3/gallon...
Fucking Moron: No it didn't, dumbass. It hit 2.90
In other words, what I said.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

I like how you give Trump credit for gas being under $2 in February, 2017. Oh, wait, that was Obama who had gas under $2.

giphy.gif
It was fracking, turd. Obama deserves no credit for it.

Gas prices rarely have to do with who is President. Presidents get way too much credit and blame for gas prices and the economy. I have yet to understand why.

Gas prices rarely have to do with who is President. Presidents get way too much credit and blame for gas prices and the economy. I have yet to understand why.
There is a reason why no lefty here is willing to answer the opening post. The gas prices during the Trump administration were nicer than they are under Beijing Biden, so lefties have to evade answering the opening post question. It is politically inconvenient that the prices were better during the Trump administration, so lefties instinctively have to cheat instead of just answering the question.

The lefty evasion of the question that the thread is about is a picture worth a thousand words.

why wouldn’t i give obama credit for trump? without Obama we would never of had a trump…likewise without Xiden, VA wouldn’t of rejected Terry

he deserves credit for this
Dumbfuck, it was under $2 under Obama. Who on Earth knows why you're giving credit to Trump?

Dumbfuck, it was under $2 under Obama. Who on Earth knows why you're giving credit to Trump?
well i am talking about when trump was president so not sure what you are talking about

Forum List

Back