Gas Prices in Russia: $1.44/ Gallon

I’ve been to Russia. Cities are on par with NY and LA without homeless living on sidewalks.
LOL..Move to Russia then if you think it is such a paradise.

It is laughable that you think that Russian cities have the same living standards as LA or NYC.

Pure Russian propaganda.

Russia doesn't price their gas on the whims of the markets.

It is laughable that you think that Russian cities have the same living standards as LA or NYC.

Pure Russian propaganda.
You just be a good useful idiot and parrot things you don’t understand.

Moron thinks gas is $6 here because price is based upon standard of living.

You’re a special kind of stupid.

It is a special kind of idiocy that thinks that a nation where the average income is 40,000 rubles a month, i.e. $300.00, has the same standard of living as the US. I mean you have proven to be a most useful idiot as a Putin puppet not to mention real a moron.

It is a special kind of idiocy that thinks that a nation where the average income is 40,000 rubles a month, i.e. $300.00, has the same standard of living as the US. I mean you have proven to be a most useful idiot as a Putin puppet not to mention real a moron.
Hilarious. $500 a month in Russia and you live like royalty. You Leftards have no clue about economics.

Pure Russian propaganda.
They revoke your passport, on the no fly list, huh?

Gas prices in Germany: $8.26/ Gallon.

That’s what happens when you drill and refine your own oil.

in Moscow Household income 200$ per man

1646836478045.png

$500 a month in Russia and you live like royalty.
and how many your fav horde men have $500 a month?

"Maksim Mikhailov, a 23-year-old history teacher at High School No. 4 in the northwestern city of Pskov, finds himself in a similar position today. Mikhailov told RFE/RL he earns about 18,000 rubles ($245) a month for 37 working hours per week."

and its before we tottaly F@CKED MOSCOW bank system

"Maksim Mikhailov, a 23-year-old history teacher at High School No. 4 in the northwestern city of Pskov, finds himself in a similar position today. Mikhailov told RFE/RL he earns about 18,000 rubles ($245) a month for 37 working hours per week."

Sounds like a teacher in the United States, what's your point?

Wow! A 23 year old history teacher isn’t living like royalty!

You Leftards are soooooo stupid.

Screw Germany, and France as well.

Neither country has ever apologized for invading the Russian Federation in 1941 or 1812,

Don't you think its sort of hypocritical for those nations to criticize Russia for invading Ukraine after what they did?

Forum List

Back