Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

That sounds exactly what lying pieces of shit say all the time.

Coincidence?
Actually it is the truth, but truth is a lie to the worthless lying scum Right.

Coincidence?
I noticed that you failed to provide a list of those refineries.

Coincidence?
Wing-nuts are lazy fucks!

List of refineries that have been shut down, saved or sold in past 5 years
Provide a list of new refineries that have started up in the past 5 years.
No.

If I thought it was possible to leap over the plethora of regulatory obstructions in the USA I probably would have already done it if someone didn't beat me to it.
Ok I will.

End of list.

And you didn't defend Obama's economic record...other than to say that he had a lot on his plate when he took office. Gee, if it was too much for him to handle, Candy...why didn't we elect Mitt Romney to handle that. He's actually rather proficient at economics, job creation and fixing broken things. Instead we reelected Barry for another three years of non-policy. I'll bet you can't even tell me who Obama's Chief Economist is. And as you're trying to Google that to answer me, Candy...think long and hard about how it could possibly be that with the American people listing the economy as their number one concern for the past ten years that the name of Barry's Chief Economist isn't as well known as Susan Rice?
We didn't elect Mitt Romney because he couldn't do as good of a job as Obama. Romney even said it would take him until 2017 to get the unemployment rate under 6%. Obama got that done in 2014.

Let's talk reality here, Faun! Mitt Romney has a long history of success in everything he's done since he was a teenager running his own mission in Paris. Barack Obama had nothing even approaching that! He had ZERO executive experience and ZERO experience dealing with economic issues! If you were looking to hire a "manager" to run your company and interviewed Barry Obama and Mitt Romney...you'd have to be a complete moron to hire Obama.

You embarrass yourself with posts like this, Candy.

The truth is that the price of gasoline has remained low DESPITE Obama's "leadership".

The biggest driver of the price reductions is Saudi Arabia slashing their price for oil in response to unprecedented production of oil and natural gas in North America. That production took place primarily on private and State controlled lands. Production on Federally controlled lands went down!

Can you wish the Obama's a happy new year?

I hope they have a wonderful year, Candy! I don't dislike Barack Obama or anybody in his family. I simply don't think he was in any way shape or form suited to be President of the United States. I didn't think so before he was elected back in 2008 and his "leadership" over the past seven years has only reinforced that opinion.

Thanks.

Winning re-election; managing the recovery of the economy, getting us out of unwinnable wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, passing bills that his preacessors couldn't...seems as though he has done well at the position. If there wasn't needless partisanship at every turn, Gitmo would be closed (there is no valid reason for keeping it open) as well.

TTBOMK, you are the first conservative who has wished the President of their nation a happy new year.

Why do you think it is so hard for Conservatives to be civil?

To this President? I would venture much of it has to do with what a prick he was to conservatives when Democrats controlled the House and Senate. Not to get all biblical on you but "you reap what you sow" would seem to be quite appropriate for your question.

So because he was mean to John Boehner (allegedly) John Q. Conservative in Pensacola won't extend him a common courtesy?

Makes you wonder if there is any hope for our civilization...

You asked why conservatives loath the man and I gave you my answer. When Barack Obama smugly told Eric Cantor that "Elections have consequences...I won!" it was rubbing salt in your opponent's wound even if it was true! When the Democrats then proceeded to lose the 2010 mid-terms however, Barry then decided THAT election didn't have consequences and that he knew better than the American people! That's what makes conservatives HATE Barack Obama, Candy!

Can you wish the Obama's a happy new year?

I hope they have a wonderful year, Candy! I don't dislike Barack Obama or anybody in his family. I simply don't think he was in any way shape or form suited to be President of the United States. I didn't think so before he was elected back in 2008 and his "leadership" over the past seven years has only reinforced that opinion.

Thanks.

Winning re-election; managing the recovery of the economy, getting us out of unwinnable wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, passing bills that his preacessors couldn't...seems as though he has done well at the position. If there wasn't needless partisanship at every turn, Gitmo would be closed (there is no valid reason for keeping it open) as well.

TTBOMK, you are the first conservative who has wished the President of their nation a happy new year.

To this President? I would venture much of it has to do with what a prick he was to conservatives when Democrats controlled the House and Senate. Not to get all biblical on you but "you reap what you sow" would seem to be quite appropriate for your question.

So because he was mean to John Boehner (allegedly) John Q. Conservative in Pensacola won't extend him a common courtesy?

You asked why conservatives loath the man and I gave you my answer. When Barack Obama smugly told Eric Cantor that "Elections have consequences...I won!" it was rubbing salt in your opponent's wound even if it was true! When the Democrats then proceeded to lose the 2010 mid-terms however, Barry then decided THAT election didn't have consequences and that he knew better than the American people! That's what makes conservatives HATE Barack Obama, Candy!

One would wonder why the Conservatives didn't take exception to the GWB signing statements. You may remember he issued one or two or 140+. Basically he is on record doing exactly what you guys accuse Obama of doing. And you may recall this gem of "salt rubbing"...."
'I earned capital in this campaign, political capital, and now I intend to spend it'

I guess my question would be this: Would it be valid ground to "hate" GWB given the evidence presented above?

Wow...TWO identical posts for partisan morons to prove they have no real clue as to what effects the cost of a gallon of gas....especially if, as the title infers, anyone thinks Obama - the guy who has waged a 'war' on fossil fuels' - has had anything to do with it.

:lmao:

Wow...TWO identical posts for partisan morons to prove they have no real clue as to what effects the cost of a gallon of gas....especially if, as the title infers, anyone thinks Obama - the guy who has waged a 'war' on fossil fuels' - has had anything to do with it.

:lmao:

Great, another dumbass who refuses to read the first page of the thread....

Thanks.

One would wonder why the Conservatives didn't take exception to the GWB signing statements. You may remember he issued one or two or 140+. Basically he is on record doing exactly what you guys accuse Obama of doing. And you may recall this gem of "salt rubbing"...."
'I earned capital in this campaign, political capital, and now I intend to spend it'

I guess my question would be this: Would it be valid ground to "hate" GWB given the evidence presented above?

So you didn't hate W...right from his election, Candy?

Thanks.

No.

No.

LOL...why do I SO not believe that!

And you didn't defend Obama's economic record...other than to say that he had a lot on his plate when he took office. Gee, if it was too much for him to handle, Candy...why didn't we elect Mitt Romney to handle that. He's actually rather proficient at economics, job creation and fixing broken things. Instead we reelected Barry for another three years of non-policy. I'll bet you can't even tell me who Obama's Chief Economist is. And as you're trying to Google that to answer me, Candy...think long and hard about how it could possibly be that with the American people listing the economy as their number one concern for the past ten years that the name of Barry's Chief Economist isn't as well known as Susan Rice?
We didn't elect Mitt Romney because he couldn't do as good of a job as Obama. Romney even said it would take him until 2017 to get the unemployment rate under 6%. Obama got that done in 2014.

Let's talk reality here, Faun! Mitt Romney has a long history of success in everything he's done since he was a teenager running his own mission in Paris. Barack Obama had nothing even approaching that! He had ZERO executive experience and ZERO experience dealing with economic issues! If you were looking to hire a "manager" to run your company and interviewed Barry Obama and Mitt Romney...you'd have to be a complete moron to hire Obama.
Reality is .... when Romney ran against Obama, Obama had 4 years of executive experience.

Reality is .... when Romney ran against Obama, Obama had 4 years of executive experience.

4 years in which he led the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression? 4 years in which he managed to accumulate record amounts of debt? What pray tell, took place in that first 4 years that would make you think he deserved another 4 years, Faun? Did you somehow think he LEARNED ON THE JOB?

No.

LOL...why do I SO not believe that!

Not sure. But getting back to my question:

You said that the reason conservatives HATE (your word) Obama is because he "rubbed salt" in the wound and accused him of "knowing better than the American people.

I illustrated Bush doing the same thing and giving you evidence of his doing what can only be alleged about Obama.

Wouldn't liberals, according to the same reasoning you gave for "hating" Obama, have valid reason to hate Mr. Bush?

The price of gasoline has remained low due to Obama's Leadership. Thanks you Mr. President and Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family.

I realize that you have an IQ which is substantially less than 40, but what is it that you think your little tin god did to "keep the price of gasoline low," sploogy?

Did he cause the $.79 per gallon increase in California over the last month?

California Gasoline Statistics & Data

4 years in which he led the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression? 4 years in which he managed to accumulate record amounts of debt? What pray tell, took place in that first 4 years that would make you think he deserved another 4 years, Faun? Did you somehow think he LEARNED ON THE JOB?
4 years where he dealt with one of the worst recessions in U.S. history.

Only to those who are too demented to know the Great Recession started more than a year before Obama even became president.

We were in a serious recession during 2008. Obama took a bad situation and made it significantly worse. Even now the economic situation is precarious at best, an inflated Wall Street propped up with federal tax monies which benefits an extremely small group of well connected looters. The middle class plummets to destruction at an alarming rate while the labor participation rate falls to ever greater records. Even less Americans have jobs today than in the Great Depression, as a percentage of population. BUT at least Welfare is at the highest level in history.

Sigh...4 years where he mismanaged the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression? 4 years where he mismanaged trillions of dollars in stimulus? Why do you think both Larry Summers and Christina Romer both left the Obama Administration and fled back to their tenured jobs at Harvard and Berkeley, Faun? They didn't leave because their economic strategies worked so well that the job of fixing the economy was done! No, they left because the great Keynesian stimulus they oversaw was a huge flop! They left because they didn't know what to do NEXT! What's obvious is that nobody else in this Administration knew what to do either! We haven't had a strategy to improve the economy by Barack Obama since way back at the beginning of his first term. They don't even try to PRETEND they have one at this point!

Sigh...4 years where he mismanaged the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression? 4 years where he mismanaged trillions of dollars in stimulus? Why do you think both Larry Summers and Christina Romer both left the Obama Administration and fled back to their tenured jobs at Harvard and Berkeley, Faun? They didn't leave because their economic strategies worked so well that the job of fixing the economy was done! No, they left because the great Keynesian stimulus they oversaw was a huge flop! They left because they didn't know what to do NEXT! What's obvious is that nobody else in this Administration knew what to do either! We haven't had a strategy to improve the economy by Barack Obama since way back at the beginning of his first term. They don't even try to PRETEND they have one at this point!

United States National Debt Clock :: National Debt Clocks

The price of gasoline has remained low due to Obama's Leadership. Thanks you Mr. President and Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family.

I realize that you have an IQ which is substantially less than 40, but what is it that you think your little tin god did to "keep the price of gasoline low," sploogy?

Did he cause the $.79 per gallon increase in California over the last month?

California Gasoline Statistics & Data

Lets hope Obama's propping up of Iran, doesn't cause prices to increase with a widened war in the middle east...

Iran and Saudi Arabia have been fighting proxy wars in Yemen and Syria, but these new tensions could have serious implications for the West. At the end of 2015 both nations participated in American-led talks in New York aimed at seeking a political solution. But the severing of diplomatic ties between the two threatens the future of those negotiations, and therefore threatens the American strategy for resolving that devastating conflict and eventually defeating ISIS

The second and more immediate alarm for Americans is the potential rise in oil prices. The Wall Street Journal reports Monday that oil prices rose over concerns about Middle East tensions and weak economic data out of China. Investors worry that tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran could disrupt the flow the oil. Recent data shows that the two countries combined produce about 13 million barrels of crude oil a day

Saudi-Iran Crisis: Why It Matters in the Fight Against ISIS

Forum List

Back