Gavin Newsom: Hey, This Place Looks Like a Third World Country

That's Kimberly Guilfoyle ex-husband!​

18749eb3-8e66-4a43-8be2-dcfd66dda7f9.jpeg

Uh. Democrats have had a supermajority for decades, how could this possibly happen!?

In this image from 1/20/22, Newsom is making $105 per hour to pick up trash for a photo op.

There are probably better uses of taxpayer funds.

los-angeles-ca-thursday-january-20-2022-california-governor-gavin-picture-id1237868665

He is supposed to be using his $218,556/yr salary to prevent this from happening.

Last year (2021), California Democrats gave themselves 4.2% raises. He received an additional $8,809 per year as a result....

There are still a lot of nice areas in CA, mostly in rural areas that comprise the largest geographical part of the State. The fact that there was enough of a ground swell to mount a recall election tells volumes about how CA is rejecting the idiot.

But they didn't reject him enough to hire somebody better. Now he wants to double the state tax.

Gov. Gavin Newsom has vowed to crack down on the thieves raiding California cargo trains in recent weeks, but he also made a stir with his remarks as he surveyed the scene in Los Angeles Thursday.

“I’m asking myself, what the hell is going on?” the govenor said. “It looked like a third world country, these images, the drone images that were on the nightly news.”

Governor Newsom was talking about the train robbery looking like something that would happen in a 3rd world country.

Right, but he never noticed that San Francisco looks the exact same way.

Gov. Gavin Newsom has vowed to crack down on the thieves raiding California cargo trains in recent weeks, but he also made a stir with his remarks as he surveyed the scene in Los Angeles Thursday.

“I’m asking myself, what the hell is going on?” the govenor said. “It looked like a third world country, these images, the drone images that were on the nightly news.”

Governor Newsom was talking about the train robbery looking like something that would happen in a 3rd world country.
San Francisco poop map.
1642817492588.png

Did you see that rat bastard on television? The SOB apologized for referring to the criminals as criminals and gangs. Not just apologized, but apologized profusely.

And you are surprised? These are the same people that tore down hundred year old statues of historic figures and replaced them with figures of a drug addict with a long criminal history that died under a cops knee because he was so tanked up.

Uh. Democrats have had a supermajority for decades, how could this possibly happen!?

The lack of self-awareness, here, is astounding.

The criminal/tyrant Gavin Newsom is looking at the direct result of his own policies, and those of his party; favoring the interests of subhuman criminal pieces of shit over the interests of actual human beings.

What do you think the chances are of him taking responsibility for these results, and changing his policies in a positive way toward reducing or mitigating the problem?

I have to say just about zero. I expect that he'll feel compelled to pay a great deal of lip service toward his ersatz concern over the runaway crime in this state, but if he makes any policy changes that address the situation, it will only be to double down on the same disastrous policies that have created it in the first place.

“I’m asking myself, what the hell is going on?” the govenor
[sic] said. “It looked like a third world country, these images, the drone images that were on the nightly news.”

And if you believe that he meant any of it, then you're exactly the sort of worthless idiot who voted for him in the first place, and who voted against recalling him last year. Exactly the sort of idiot who votes for Democraps in general, and supports their policies.

When you vote for Democraps, you are voting for exactly this sort of bullshit.

When you vote for Democraps, you are willingly and knowingly making yourself an accessory to all the crimes that they enable and support.

The lack of self-awareness, here, is astounding.

The criminal/tyrant Gavin Newsom is looking at the direct result of his own policies, and those of his party; favoring the interests of subhuman criminal pieces of shit over the interests of actual human beings.

What do you think the chances are of him taking responsibility for these results, and changing his policies in a positive way toward reducing or mitigating the problem?

I have to say just about zero. I expect that he'll feel compelled to pay a great deal of lip service toward his ersatz concern over the runaway crime in this state, but if he makes any policy changes that address the situation, it will only be to double down on the same disastrous policies that have created it in the first place.

Tucker did an episode of this problem on his show last week. To combat the homeless situation, LA and other commie places are building shelters for them. Okay, sounds logical, except for the fact they are spending over a billion dollars to provide them luxury condos in the downtown areas with of course a beautiful view. These condos normally run between 350K and 500K, something many working people couldn't afford but would love to.

It doesn't take long for word to get around, not even with homeless and their Obama phones. So the homeless population grew in these areas and now they are finding resources in these train cars, and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

This is how liberals solve a problem: by creating 10 more problems in it's place.

Forum List

Back