Gay and Bisexuals do not account for 1/3 of the Population...

No homo judge would be impartial in a gay marriage hearing...they can't. One good reason they can't be, is because if they don't do the fags bidding, their gay ass would be ostracized and they'd never find a hairy butthole to surf again.

Gay judges being impartial and sticking to the constitution in gay related cases? Not gonna happen. Smh

Let's try this one out.

No straight judge would be impartial in a gay marriage hearing...they can't. One good reason they can't be, is because if they don't do the straights' bidding, their straight ass would be ostracized and they'd never find a woman to lay again.

See how that works? :D
Except that doesn't work, since straights have a wider range of opinions on the matter. Fags on the other hand, whether they want to be married or not, will favor gay marriage or civil unions..either one would work, according to you yourself just the other day. So yeah...you fail.

Though you had a winner, didn't ya? Lol

No homo judge would be impartial in a gay marriage hearing...they can't. One good reason they can't be, is because if they don't do the fags bidding, their gay ass would be ostracized and they'd never find a hairy butthole to surf again.

Gay judges being impartial and sticking to the constitution in gay related cases? Not gonna happen. Smh

Let's try this one out.

No straight judge would be impartial in a gay marriage hearing...they can't. One good reason they can't be, is because if they don't do the straights' bidding, their straight ass would be ostracized and they'd never find a woman to lay again.

But Homosexuals are Mentally Ill, Defy their Natural Design, and are Inherently Self-Centered.

They are Incapable of being Objective on Issues regarding their own UnNatural Defiance. :thup:

:)

peace...

Here is a great idea! Let them donate blood, only to other homers though.

When HIV spreads even more in their "community", they'll only have themselves to blame. Should be a reality check for them.

So I say let them donate to each other, sure. Now let's see if C Clayton will enter the thread claiming donating blood is a constitutional right and protected under the 14th amendment like he does with every gay issue.

C Clayton: Thats discrimination, that's seperate but equal...everyone should be exposed to the risk of contracting AiDS and HIV, not just gays. Equality, Equality, Equality".

Good points.

10428102_10203728681650053_833617532246939120_n.jpg

:thup:

peace...

CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV."

I would hope that this would put an end to the Absurdity that's been Regurgitated on this Forum lately regarding Homosexuals in the Population...

But it probably won't.
I guarantee it won't. I will never stop saying things just because you think they are absurd.

I have the right, and I don't break forum rules.

Oh yeah, from that same page by the CDC:

"Sexual risk behaviors account for most HIV infections in gay and bisexual men. Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV."

How Homophobic of the CDC to Observe and then have the lack of Respect to Report on the Data that's available regarding why HIV is still an issue in the First World.

peace...
Meh, driving to work every day is an exponentially higher risk and I haven't stopped doing that because the statistics point that out. I just drive carefully. Same with beinghomosexual.

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV."

I would hope that this would put an end to the Absurdity that's been Regurgitated on this Forum lately regarding Homosexuals in the Population...

But it probably won't.
I guarantee it won't. I will never stop saying things just because you think they are absurd.

"Sexual risk behaviors account for most HIV infections in gay and bisexual men. Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV."

How Homophobic of the CDC to Observe and then have the lack of Respect to Report on the Data that's available regarding why HIV is still an issue in the First World.

peace...
Meh, driving to work every day is an exponentially higher risk and I haven't stopped doing that because the statistics point that out. I just drive carefully. Same with beinghomosexual.

Idiot.

1 in 4 Homos in San Fran don't die in car accidents. They die from Complications from AIDS.

peace...

Let's try this one out.

But Homosexuals are Mentally Ill, Defy their Natural Design, and are Inherently Self-Centered.
Nope, we follow are natural design, and many of them aren't self centered.

They are Incapable of being Objective on Issues regarding their own UnNatural Defiance. :thup:
No, you are incorrect see above.

But it probably won't.

peace...

Idiot.

1 in 4 Homos in San Fran don't die in car accidents. They die from Complications from AIDS.

peace...
Aww, little mal is mad because he is to stupid to understand reality.

Duh.. easy solution be careful... That must be rocket science to you.

Idiot.

peace...

1 in 4 buttfuckin fags will die from AIDS in Sa Fran... How many in cars?...

peace...

Idiot.

peace...

1 in 4 buttfuckin fags will die from AIDS in Sa Fran... How many in cars?...

peace...
I don't believe your numbers, there aren't aneven that many people that are infected.

Maybe if we encouraged gays to marry, there would not be so much a risk of AIDS

Homosexuals back in the 70s believed that the very notion of homosexual marriage was a form of hate crime. This issue isn't about homosexuals wanting to marry each other, it's about them wanting their sexuality and lifestyle to be normalized.

Studies which look at the internal dynamics of married homosexuals find that male homosexual couples tend to have, on average, about 6 non-marital sexual partners per year. Does that sound anything at all like the heterosexual marriage model built on fidelity?

HIV/AIDS has such low prevalence in Western heterosexual couples, married and living together, because each monogamous couple is effectively an island onto themselves. If heterosexuals adopted the homosexual definition of fidelity, allowing 6 strangers into their bed per year, that would dissolve the "island effect."

Forum List

Back