Gay and Bisexuals do not account for 1/3 of the Population...

And yet, oddly, 19 judges have said that their civil rights are being denied. Guess how many have agreed with you?

Federal Activists you mean. These judges have been appointed by far left loons who want to "change the fundamental foundation of America." Well you know what (and who) I'm talking about. The Constitution never gave special privileges to mentally challenged, sexual deviants. That's just a figment of their depraved imaginations.

Really? 19 of them now and all you got is "activist"? Come on, man...19 judges, many of them in Federal courts and you pull out "activist judges"? How about 19 judges who have properly applied the 14th amendment. Again, how many have agreed with your position? None you say? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Activist Judge = judge who decided something someone doesn't like. That pretty much sums it up.

Federal Activists you mean. These judges have been appointed by far left loons who want to "change the fundamental foundation of America." Well you know what (and who) I'm talking about. The Constitution never gave special privileges to mentally challenged, sexual deviants. That's just a figment of their depraved imaginations.

Really? 19 of them now and all you got is "activist"? Come on, man...19 judges, many of them in Federal courts and you pull out "activist judges"? How about 19 judges who have properly applied the 14th amendment. Again, how many have agreed with your position? None you say? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Every Judge was Targeted for the Agenda... Go ahead and give me the Credentials of the Individual Judges who are not Liberal in that 19.

There is a Reason that the Great Object of Jefferson's Fear was the Judicial. :thup:

:)

peace...

Sure...the last one in PA was a Married, straight, Republican appointed by George Bush at the recommendation of Frothy Santorum. Yeah, crazy liberal there, Mal. :lol:

They’re still entitled to 100 percent of their civil rights, regardless their percentage of the population.

They've always been entitled to their civil rights. Nobody has denied them their civil rights. Now rewriting the dictionary to suit their strange and depraved sexual fantasies is a whole, different issue.

It was illegal in for gay americans to have sexual relations in Texas, until the early 2000s.

Every Judge was Targeted for the Agenda... Go ahead and give me the Credentials of the Individual Judges who are not Liberal in that 19.

There is a Reason that the Great Object of Jefferson's Fear was the Judicial. :thup:

peace...

Sure...the last one in PA was a Married, straight, Republican appointed by George Bush at the recommendation of Frothy Santorum. Yeah, crazy liberal there, Mal. :lol:

That's all good and fine... Link?

peace...

And yet, oddly, 19 judges have said that their civil rights are being denied. Guess how many have agreed with you?

Yup. Activists!! They are actively overturning the will of the people as well as a State's right to regulate itself. And trying to equate the gay agenda to the plight of the black race is like comparing apples to oranges so don't even go there.

"John Edward Jones III (born June 13, 1955) is an American lawyer and jurist from the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. A Republican, Jones was appointed by President George W. Bush as federal judge on the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania in February 2002 and was unanimously confirmed by the United States Senate on July 30, 2002. He is best known for his presiding role in the landmark Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District case, in which the teaching of intelligent design in public school science classes was ruled to be unconstitutional."

Because a Republican Appoints them means VERY little about their Political Positions...

Getting a Confirmation is what's most important.

Every DemocRAT Confirmed him in the US Senate in 2002.

Got any others?

peace...

They’re still entitled to 100 percent of their civil rights, regardless their percentage of the population.

You know, you're right. But you do know why marriage was instituted, right?
As far as I understand it, the government institutionalization of marriage was to promote families with strong ties and raise children to be good citizens. Ofcourse our central government made no laws pertaining to marriage, but that is besides the point, you guys claim they did.

Loving v Virginia was NOT decided the way it was because the couple "loved each other", it was because they met the definition of MARRiAGE. One man and One woman. They could not deny this right because it is a natural right in the end if you think about & it had benefits to both the state & society.

There is no natural right to be homosexual, if so they could reproduce in that union. There is no benefit to homosexual anything, not even to the people who practice it, to society, not even the government...except maybe tax-wise.

Being gay is a civil right, not a natural right.

I don't believe the government should be involved in any of this, but we live in the system we currently do so it is what it is..

Last edited:

Wasn't the judge who overturned Prop 8 himself homosexual?

It's easy to go Judge shopping and get anything overturned, and rely on your opposition to not have the bucks to keep fighting over the same ground over and over again.

Going to have gay sex with a black guy this Friday, to piss off all the homophobic or racist righties in this thread. Would have organized a threesome with a woman, but not on short notice.

Cheers,
hipeter924

It's easy to go Judge shopping and get anything overturned, and rely on your opposition to not have the bucks to keep fighting over the same ground over and over again.

Are you saying that homosexual judges can't be impartial and look to the Constitutionality of laws fairly?

Are you saying that homosexual judges can't be impartial and look to the Constitutionality of laws fairly?

Homosexuality is an emotional disorder so it's not likely that a homosexual could rule on that issue in an unbiased manner. They really need to allow impartial judges make the decisions.

:rofl:

peace...

"John Edward Jones III (born June 13, 1955) is an American lawyer and jurist from the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. A Republican, Jones was appointed by President George W. Bush as federal judge on the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania in February 2002 and was unanimously confirmed by the United States Senate on July 30, 2002. He is best known for his presiding role in the landmark Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District case, in which the teaching of intelligent design in public school science classes was ruled to be unconstitutional."

Because a Republican Appoints them means VERY little about their Political Positions...

Getting a Confirmation is what's most important.

Every DemocRAT Confirmed him in the US Senate in 2002.

Got any others?

peace...

Apparently not. :thup:

peace...

No homo judge would be impartial in a gay marriage hearing...they can't. One good reason they can't be, is because if they don't do the fags bidding, their gay ass would be ostracized and they'd never find a hairy butthole to surf again.

Gay judges being impartial and sticking to the constitution in gay related cases? Not gonna happen. Smh

No homo judge would be impartial in a gay marriage hearing...they can't. One good reason they can't be, is because if they don't do the fags bidding, their gay ass would be ostracized and they'd never find a hairy butthole to surf again.

Gay judges being impartial and sticking to the constitution in gay related cases? Not gonna happen. Smh

Let's try this one out.

No straight judge would be impartial in a gay marriage hearing...they can't. One good reason they can't be, is because if they don't do the straights' bidding, their straight ass would be ostracized and they'd never find a woman to lay again.

See how that works? :D

Forum List

Back