Gay and Bisexuals do not account for 1/3 of the Population...

Not 1st cousins. Too much risk of birth defects.

People always say that about Incest... But from what I understand there is very little evidence of that and that the Defects that had occured in those situations the same environmental and health issues had non-incestual children being born with about the same rate of Defects.

Do you have links to Studies that Illustrate a percentage of children born to Incest having a specific rate and type of Birth Defects as compared with non-Incest children?

:)

peace...

Nope. Just mimicking what my mom and dad told me when I was a kid. You may be right about it not causing problems but it would still feel weird to me (personally) to mess with a cousin.

Cousins are totally fuckable... :rofl:

peace...

Don't know how accurate this is but it says that marriage between 1st cousins doubles the risk of defects:

Having a baby with a first cousin more than doubles the risk of congenital problems such as heart and lung defects, cleft palettes and extra fingers, according to the largest study of its kind in the UK.

The study looked at 11,300 babies born to a range of ethnic groups in Bradford, West Yorkshire, which has higher levels of blood marriage in the city’s large Pakistani community. The study is part of the wider Born in Bradford study, one of the biggest UK studies of its kind which charts a group of more than 13,000 children born in the city between 2007 and 2011.

First cousin marriage doubles risk of birth defects in children

th

CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV."

I would hope that this would put an end to the Absurdity that's been Regurgitated on this Forum lately regarding Homosexuals in the Population...

But it probably won't.

Oh yeah, from that same page by the CDC:

"Sexual risk behaviors account for most HIV infections in gay and bisexual men. Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV."

How Homophobic of the CDC to Observe and then have the lack of Respect to Report on the Data that's available regarding why HIV is still an issue in the First World.

peace...

WTF does that have to do with the number of gays in America?

Newsflash: The number of gays who participate in anal sex is low.

Furthermore, using that as a guide, the numbers of gay and bisexual men and women in the country could very well reach 20 percent of the population.

If an when the self loathing closet cases such as yourself accept their true feelings, that number could increase significantly.

Regardless, no matter how much you backwards, inbred homophobes wish, we're not going anywhere.

Last edited:
Poor Howie, Crying because faggotry isn't ever going to be good for society, there is no benefit that homos bring to the human race. A few dumbass liberal art fags in San Francisco might like your garbage..bring it to real American areas & you will hear what we think. You're a pawn & it was easy for the left to make you one.

Need a tissue, Howie?

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV."

I would hope that this would put an end to the Absurdity that's been Regurgitated on this Forum lately regarding Homosexuals in the Population...

But it probably won't.

"Sexual risk behaviors account for most HIV infections in gay and bisexual men. Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV."

How Homophobic of the CDC to Observe and then have the lack of Respect to Report on the Data that's available regarding why HIV is still an issue in the First World.

peace...

WTF does that have to do with the number of gays in America?

Newsflash: The number of gays who participate in anal sex is low.

Furthermore, using that as a guide, the numbers of gay and bisexual men and women in the country could very well reach 20 percent of the population.

If an when the self loathing closet cases such as yourself accept their true feelings, that number could increase significantly.

Regardless, no matter how much you backwards, inbred homophobes wish, we're not going anywhere.

Would you just please succumb to the AIDS already... You are draining the system you Selfish Bastard.

peace...

The Atlantic ran an article on how many low information types believe the myth that there are vast numbers of homosexuals out there.

Americans Have No Idea How Few Gay People There Are - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

In surveys conducted in 2002 and 2011, pollsters at Gallup found that members of the American public massively overestimated how many people are gay or lesbian. In 2002, a quarter of those surveyed guessed upwards of a quarter of Americans were gay or lesbian (or "homosexual," the third option given). By 2011, that misperception had only grown, with more than a third of those surveyed now guessing that more than 25 percent of Americans are gay or lesbian. Women and young adults were most likely to provide high estimates, approximating that 30 percent of the population is gay. Overall, "U.S. adults, on average, estimate that 25 percent of Americans are gay or lesbian," Gallup found. Only 4 percent of all those surveyed in 2011 and about 8 percent of those surveyed in 2002 correctly guessed that fewer than 5 percent of Americans identify as gay or lesbian.
I heard some caller on an NPR talk show not long ago regurgitate the '10% number; NPR likes to bill itself as the station for the 'educated and informed'. neither the host of the show nor her guests corrected the caller.

Haha.

Last edited:
I encourage everyone here to open your eyes and experience your true bisexual nature.

I encourage everyone to open their eyes & see that it IS the differences betwen us that makes America great.

Thank you, John Wayne Gacy, for this insightful post. You'll receive notification in the mail about your nomination for the Jeffrey Dahmer Diversity Award this year.

Last edited:
The Atlantic ran an article on how many low information types believe the myth that there are vast numbers of homosexuals out there.

Americans Have No Idea How Few Gay People There Are - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

In surveys conducted in 2002 and 2011, pollsters at Gallup found that members of the American public massively overestimated how many people are gay or lesbian. In 2002, a quarter of those surveyed guessed upwards of a quarter of Americans were gay or lesbian (or "homosexual," the third option given). By 2011, that misperception had only grown, with more than a third of those surveyed now guessing that more than 25 percent of Americans are gay or lesbian. Women and young adults were most likely to provide high estimates, approximating that 30 percent of the population is gay. Overall, "U.S. adults, on average, estimate that 25 percent of Americans are gay or lesbian," Gallup found. Only 4 percent of all those surveyed in 2011 and about 8 percent of those surveyed in 2002 correctly guessed that fewer than 5 percent of Americans identify as gay or lesbian.
I heard some caller on an NPR talk show not long ago regurgitate the '10% number; NPR likes to bill itself as the station for the 'educated and informed'. neither the host of the show nor her guests corrected the caller.

Haha.

They are force fed propaganda and twisted reality on a daily basis - they simply don't know which side is upand what is real.

1 - 4% of the U.S. population is Gay or Lesbian. Why in Gods name would so many allegedly educated {or indoctrinated as the case may be} and supposedly informed American Adults believe that so very many of their countrymen are homosexuals ? .... .... Gross over representation and coverage by the Media, both in Entertainment Fiction {Soaps, Sitcoms, Movies..} as well as News coverage. Gay and Lesbian Media influences

Someone needs to sit these fags down & have a real talk with them; sit down fags let me tell you somethin'.. Your blood is too risky so the banks don't want it. Due to the fact that everyone knows you are a promiscuos lot, we just cannot take the risk of infecting others in the population. Stop the butt sex for atleast 7 years(no sucking cock either), get tested for STD's and if you turn up clean you can Donate until your frail wrist goes permanantley limp, okay?

That's all it should take, but we know the fag enablers will defy reality just to prove how cool & nice they are for fighting for "equality", morons that they are..

You are one hateful son of a bitch.

But it probably won't.

peace...

Except to an early grave . Homosexual life expectancy -

A new study which analyzed tens of thousands of gay obituaries and compared them with AIDS deaths data from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), has shown that the life expectancy for homosexuals is about twenty years shorter than that of the general public. The study, entitled “Gay obituaries closely track officially reported deaths from AIDS”, has been published in Psychological Reports (2005;96:693-697).

So ... Howie the Homo - how old are YOU ?

I encourage everyone here to open your eyes and experience your true bisexual nature.

My "true nature" is me being a man who's attracted to good looking women. It's always been that way and it always will. The idea of "being" with a man is repulsive and totally contrary to my "nature." So you can get in touch with your skewed fantasies but I'm doing just fine, thank you.

Haha.

Incredibly, the author - a founder of Act Up - provided no proof of her assertion.

I can easily say the number of gays in our society is more than 10%, based upon a more concise sampling. Within the personnel office I served in in the military, there was 12 known gays out of a total of 80 military. From airmen to the Major leading us.

Quite honestly, to even try to give an accurate number of gays in our society is futile given the societal stigma that still exists.

Forum List

Back