Gay donkey raped my horse.

Why would you start a thread based on this? This is not even something that happened in the United States.

Let's see here - one had a donkey dick and the other was horse hung.

You have a good start, there, but you need to flesh it out a bit before its ready for literotica.

I think Tommy is jealous of that horse, and may even go into the field in a horse costume to find that donkey.

Why would you start a thread based on this? This is not even something that happened in the United States.
Its a current event bozo. Its also a sideways look at how dumb right wing politicians are. Obviously not a problem in the States..............................

Its a current event bozo. Its also a sideways look at how dumb right wing politicians are. Obviously not a problem in the States..............................

it's also a sideways look at you and the only things that ever seem to matter in your world. (sex, the perversion of sex, and the hurt feelings your constantly hammer on about sex)

when Newt told Megyn kelly yesterday "you are fascinated with sex" he forgot to mention you.

If we followed your ideas of how to run a nation we would all be dead in ten years.

'You are fascinated with sex,' Newt Gingrich tells Megyn Kelly in heated exchange

I think this is where Tommy goes with it when he is playing with his "My Little Pony Dolls" in the bedroom of his parents house where he has lived since childhood.

I'll see your Gay Donkey and raise you the Sucking Salt Monster that our President married:

-1.jpg

He certainly has an unhealthy interest in 'gay animal sex' judging by the number of threads he starts on the subject.

He's actually toned it down a bit.

You should have seen him when he was younger.

enhanced-buzz-14849-1361302947-24.jpg

All the usual suspects with fuck all to say.

I reckon Trump would welcome this fellow.

Forum List

Back