Gay flag must be banned

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
In light of the killings in Va , that was done by a gay black man killing innocent straight people the Gay flag has become to polarized . Just like when white man killed those innocent black people they banned the confederate flag this full of hate gay flag must go!!!

Maybe when we see the gay flag flying over the state house you can petition to have it taken down

Only took blacks fifty years to get it down

They were murdered for being White.
Nope, but it wouldn't matter in the case of this troll-thread.
I make a statement of relevance, you make a statement of idiocy.

Same ol' Pantywaste. :slap:
What you believe isn't true. He murdered co-workers he thought were racist, not random whities...
Oh. Ok. So when a Negro calls another Negro Negro, that's not racist? :dunno:

Also, he thought THEY were racist but he himself was not racist nor did he commit a murderous act based on racism.

God Damn, you are a study. :slap:

Maybe when we see the gay flag flying over the state house you can petition to have it taken down

Only took blacks fifty years to get it down

white_house_rainbow_zps24ptrqtq.jpg

They were murdered for being White.
Nope, but it wouldn't matter in the case of this troll-thread.
I make a statement of relevance, you make a statement of idiocy.

Same ol' Pantywaste. :slap:
What you believe isn't true. He murdered co-workers he thought were racist, not random whities...
Yet his "manifesto" referenced a White guy gunning down African-Americans in a Church. And he admitted that's what pushed him over the top.

So now do YOU admit that you are denying the truth? :slap:

I think its shameful. Gives sunsets a bad name. Plus, its the modern Scarlet Letter for FAIL

-Geaux

Forum List

Back