Gay Grooming in the public schools

It's unlikely that teen girls are actually trans. The school identifies a child as trans and puts them on a trans track. They get instruction on gender identity, use of proper pronouns and something called futuring. Futuring is already talking double mastectomy and hysterectomy. This just doesn't leave a lot of teaching time for math, history or science.

Especially science. Science would derail the whole process.

For me?

I’m old enough to be immune to their advances

but a child has no defense from adult perverts and that is their target
Children have to be given defenses. They have to already have a plan of opposition in place. It's the unfortunate children that already have problems with mental or emotional illness. Transition is sold as the answer to all their problems.

Actually I have a 12 year old step great granddaughter in a school trying to convince her to transition to male. After her parents got scared of school pushback , we are just playing now. She is a boy, who identifies as a girl. I got her an enormous padded bra so she could identify as a 25 year old stripper.
I smell horseshit

it seems like not a day goes by when Democrats aren’t trying to groom children.

It’s vile and dangerous but that describes the left.

Video tells kids masturbating 'a few times a day' is healthy way to relieve stress.​

New Jersey public school students as young as 10 could be taught that puberty blockers are an acceptable way to "manage" puberty and that masturbating "a few times a day" is a healthy way to relieve stress, according to sample lesson plans being reviewed by state school districts.

New Jersey public school students as young as second grade will be getting lessons related to gender identity under state sex education guidelines that will take effect in September. Multiple sample lesson plans, which were given to parents at the Westfield Board of Education's Feb. 22 meeting, appear to be reflective of the state's new, broader sex education curriculum.

The Pedocrats have an agenda - the destruction of Western Civilization.

In the 90's it became popular to oppose the Muslim practice of "female genital mutilation," where girls of 8 or 9 have their clit cut of to ensure they never have pleasure from sex.

Now it's democrats promoting genital mutilation in OUR children, both boys and girls.

I say that the democrats are just as bad as the Muslims, maybe worse.

**WARNING** This is USA Today far left hate mongering

Florida's "Parental Rights in Education" bill, which would restrict classroom discussions about LGBTQ people, is just the tip of the iceberg for similar legislation across the country, data shows.
Florida's bill has inspired national backlash, but it contains language similar to many other bills – branded "Don't Say Gay" legislation by critics. Those proposed laws are currently in various stages of moving through state legislatures.
The barrage of legislation represents a widespread attack against LGBTQ people and their allies, according to policy experts. Young people, who identify as LGBTQ at higher rates than older generations of Americans, stand to be harmed the most by the bills, experts said.

Comment:
When Left Wing journalists use the term "experts say" it means that it is made up bullshxt.
Parents have a 100% right to protect their children from Gay Grooming being conducted in their child's school.
Parents also have a 100% right to protect their children from CRT hate and racism indoctrination in their child's school.
These far left bigots are not respecting Parent's Right or respecting their children's rights.
"teacher teacher leave them kids alone"
Let's create a word right here on this forum and make it national.
"Gayming"

No one is doing that, fool. And calling me a Nazi does nothing for your credibility

So, you respond by lying.

Sad.

Want to try again? Gender reassignment of prepubescent children IS gender mutilation.

Why do you and your Reich promote gender mutilation? Why do you seek to cut the penises off of boys, and the breasts and clits off of little girls?

So, you respond by lying.

Sad.

Want to try again? Gender reassignment of prepubescent children IS gender mutilation.

Why do you and your Reich promote gender mutilation? Why do you seek to cut the penises off of boys, and the breasts and clits off of little girls?
YOU are lying! Stop listening to the voices in your head

Especially science. Science would derail the whole process.
I am so impressed with you people's vast knowledge about transgender people. No doubt that you both attended the most prestigious institutions of higher learning and have advanced degrees in Medicine, biology, developmental psychology, and psychiatry. As always you raise the bar on intellectual discourse on the USMB to new and dizzying heights. Please keep sharing your pearls of wisdom . I hang on your every word

Just one question for now. EvilCat Breath

You said It's unlikely that teen girls are actually trans. The school identifies a child as trans and puts them on a trans track. They get instruction on gender identity, use of proper pronouns and something called futuring. Futuring is already talking double mastectomy and hysterectomy.

Where in the name of holy franken fuck do you get that shit from?

Forum List

Back