🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
Regardless of the Webster defenition it is quite obvious the meaning and intent behind "homophobe" when applied by the left on this topic.

Then the part of the defenition where it says "despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous". Have you checked stats on AIDS in the homosexual community compared to heterosexuals?

Is it the same reason you constantly call people racists? To villify?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
It is natural. There have always been gays. It may be a minority trait/behavior, but minorities are not automatically immoral or wrong. I have my problems with gay activists but this whole "unnatural" argument is ignorant and fallacious on it's face.

Prove that there were lifetime practicing homosexuals throughout history beyond the shadow of a doubt. Good luck.

Originally posted by OCA
Regardless of the Webster defenition it is quite obvious the meaning and intent behind "homophobe" when applied by the left on this topic.

OOHHHHHH, I get it. The left is only capable of malicious intent and meaning when questioning this topic, but the right is NEVER guilty of said malicious intent. :rolleyes:

Really OCA, I would have thought that by now you would realize I don't label unless thats exactly the way it is, but I guess I overestimated you.

Originally posted by OCA
Prove that there were lifetime practicing homosexuals throughout history beyond the shadow of a doubt. Good luck.

I don't feel like it.

You're obviously an idiot if you think human homosexuality is something new.

Originally posted by OCA

you don't seriously believe that homosexuality was an invention of the 60's 'love generation' do you?

homosexuality and lesbianism has been around for CENTURIES. To believe otherwise would only be showing an ignorance to relative history and common sense.

Is it the same reason you constantly call people racists? To villify?

Its called the truth when the same people openly admit that they are racists. Please don't fuck this discussion up also, I beg of you.

Originally posted by OCA
Its called the truth when the same people openly admit that they are racists. Please don't fuck this discussion up also, I beg of you.

And you are what is commonly known as a homophobe. Just put on your costume and wear it proudly.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
OOHHHHHH, I get it. The left is only capable of malicious intent and meaning when questioning this topic, but the right is NEVER guilty of said malicious intent. :rolleyes:

Really OCA, I would have thought that by now you would realize I don't label unless thats exactly the way it is, but I guess I overestimated you.

Well I guess in this instance you are wrong, he?

you don't seriously believe that homosexuality was an invention of the 60's 'love generation' do you?

homosexuality and lesbianism has been around for CENTURIES. To believe otherwise would only be showing an ignorance to relative history and common sense.

I said practicing lifelong commitment to homosexuality. In ancient times yeah they screwed each other but they didn't know any better unlike we know now.

Originally posted by OCA
I said practicing lifelong commitment to homosexuality. In ancient times yeah they screwed each other but they didn't know any better unlike we know now.

A bottomless fountain of ignorance.

And you are what is commonly known as a homophobe. Just put on your costume and wear it proudly.

Bust out the homophobe term when you have nothing left in terms of intelligence to defeat me. I accept your resignation from this topic.

eau contraire. I do believe that marriage is defined by the state, not the federal government, and as such, these same sex couples are now married.

Wrong again, the gov't chose to use a religous term to define the union of a man and a woman. Which, depending on your interpretation of Seperation of Church and state, they can't do. The most they can do is choose to recognize, not define it. the gov't did not create the word or define it. Had they known at the time that this is what it would amount to they may have used a different term

A bottomless fountain of ignorance.

Folks this is what New Age does when he can't defeat you on the issue. He jumps into name calling and ad hominem attacks, its his M.O. Again you can stop now cause I accept your unconditional surrender.

Originally posted by OCA

did they know any better in the 1800's? 1700's? how about 1400's? how far back do you consider ancient and how long before 'they knew better like we do now'?

Originally posted by OCA
Bust out the homophobe term when you have nothing left in terms of intelligence to defeat me. I accept your resignation from this topic.

No. No. You've misunderstood as usual, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy of using the term racist to apply to anyone you feel like, now apparently, anyone who defends evolution is included. Why would I resign from the thread when i'm in the middle of kicking your ass? You're a silly goose.

Originally posted by OCA
Folks this is what New Age does when he can't defeat you on the issue. He jumps into name calling and ad hominem attacks, its his M.O. Again you can stop now cause I accept your unconditional surrender.

Dude, you're a joke, but you're not even funny.

meaning that I can't ask a question without fear of labeling you because its about homosexuality?

Meaning that opposition to homosexuality is not based upon fear or misunderstanding, quite the contrary. The opposition is quite aware, probably more aware than homosexuals of the dangerous lifestyle choice they've made. Homophobic as used in this context is meant to denote an irrational fear of homosexuality. Its false and quite honestly intellectually dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back