Gay rights icon Jim Obergefell running for state House in Sandusky, Ohio

Holy shit! You're back after we ran you out of town?! You are going to destroy WHAT exactly with logic and perspective? You would not know logic if it bit you in the ass. You have never presented a rational and defensible argument on anything, and I seriously doubt that you can

You're an angry gay man, how come?

The data that I presented clearly shows that having parents of the same sex as opposed to the opposite sex is inconsequential to a child's emotional, social and intellectual development but you are either too stupid to understand that , or to much of a bigot and coward to admit it
You presented nothing, you made a claim then did not produce the study.

You failed.

How do I know children want a mom and dad. I have been witness to it thousands of times.

Now produce your study. It has beens since you claimed it exists

Holy fucking shit! You press me for studies while posting no empirical evidence of your own to shoe that same sex parenting is harmful, then you have the nerve to post this anecdotal meaninless bullshit?
I never said I had a study.

I have never ever once in any way shape or form has said it was harmful.

Again and again you prove to everyone you are a liar.

I did say you force baby and children into a homosexual lifestyle against their will and rights.

I have said it a dozen times. Now I have given ar article that shows some types of homosexual lifestyles.

Sad is it.

I never said I had a study.

I have never ever once in any way shape or form has said it was harmful.

Again and again you prove to everyone you are a liar.

I did say you force baby and children into a homosexual lifestyle against their will and rights.

I have said it a dozen times. Now I have given ar article that shows some types of homosexual lifestyles.

Sad is it.
Still not ready to have an honest adult conversation!

You have repeatedly called into question my position- which I have adequately documented- that children of same sex parents do as well as any others

You lie about my having failed to make my case, while you go for days without providing any of your own documentation to counter my point

Then finally, you scrounge up an anecdotal account of 6 kids who had gay parents and who decry gay marriage, except their experiences had nothing to do with gay marriage- as I documented.

In addition , the children-for the most part speak well of their parents and "lifestyle" One eeven wrote:

“I laugh at the thought of a ‘gay lifestyle,’ because other than being led by two women, my family is about as traditional as it gets,” Kinsey Morrison, an 18-year-old woman from Kentucky, said in COLAGE brief to the Supreme Court.

And you are still blathering about the horrors of exposing children to the "Homosexual Lifestyle" but all that you to offer is the possible experiences of a few kids in that same article that in no way supports your claims about parenting and where only one alleged any inappropriate sexual activity

And then you have the colossal nerve to claim that you never tried to claim that same sex parenting is harmful!

You are a mess! You cannot gaslight me. You cannot shake my sense of reality

Last edited:
The problem homosexuals have is that they base their entire lives on their sex act! That's what Stonewall was all about. That's why children MUST be protected from their agenda. Again, Pedophilia WILL be the next group to gain their special "rights".
The problem with you is that you have spent your entire life being mind fucked by religion

The problem homosexuals have is that they base their entire lives on their sex act! That's what Stonewall was all about. That's why children MUST be protected from their agenda. Again, Pedophilia WILL be the next group to gain their special "rights".
Wow. So many logical fallacies, one doesn't know where to begin!

You used that same stupid line on someone else too. Is that the best you got? You really don't have to keep trying to prove what a an emotionally disturbed moron you are. We get it loud and clear

Why are you such an angry gay man? Is the mouse in your pocket gay-angry too?

Sure is. Without Jesus as Lord, every home is a broken home.
donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg

Amen, brother! All them fags are going to hell!

Forum List

Back