gay rights

You would think by now people would have accepted the words of Jesus Christ himself on this very subject...oh wait..

You would think by now people would have accepted the words of Jesus Christ himself on this very subject...oh wait..

Apparently you are unfamiliar with Jude 7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

Most reasonable people have moved on from this issue and have more pressing matters at hand. It's mostly just the boring, die-hards shouting at each other now.

it depends on if you're asking in a religious context or in a social one. socially, marriage is the declaration of love between two individuals.
I am asking how you are defining 'marriage'. Are all declarations of love a 'marriage'?

can anybody here name a single reason that gay people being married affects you in any fathomable way or are you just homophobic because that's what you grew up as
Is being homophobic my only other option?

Everybody in this thread who "opposes" gay marriage wishes they could have a big, fat cock in their mouth. Especially Quasar44. That dude loves dick like a dog loves attention. Legalized gay marriage wouldn't effect his life whatsoever. Being able to blow dudes in the streets with no repercussions would benefit him greatly. He'd have dudes left and right just blowing their loads in his face. Quasar44 would would be sucking dick like a gerbil at a water bottle.
You have just described gay marriage. Congrats.

You didn't hear? Everywhere gay people got the right to marry every straight couple got a divorce. /sarcasm
Gay marriage is not something "allowed." It is inevitably in all cases some kind of subordination "required" of one man to another.
For as long as heterosexual marriage has existed on earth, no one has heretofore questioned the right of two individuals of the same sex to share living quarters on their own terms and arrangements.
The only time "gay marriage" becomes relevant to the legal discourse is at the time of separation or so-called "divorce" when one man wishes to leave another man and go his own way. No one should question that right, or require one man to live as a servant or slave to another man when he wishes to leave or terminate the relationship.
s/man/woman/g; # same same

religous marriage is disgusting, it boils love out of the equation and instead turns attention toward "god" in an effort to establish a theocracy.

One of the most ignorant posts of all time.

can anybody here name a single reason that gay people being married affects you in any fathomable way or are you just homophobic because that's what you grew up as
Well lets look at this the other way round'. In what way does NOT giving homosexuals (that can't have children biologically) marriage affect you just because you are virtue signaling? I pose that if you cant have babies with your mate, what do you need to get married for?

A lesbian couple approached me about painting their wedding portrait. I refused. They sued me. I eventually won but I would say that gay people getting married affected me quite considerably. Had they kept their personal business to themselves I would never have known.
In what way does gay people getting married affect you?

A lesbian couple approached me about painting their wedding portrait. I refused. They sued me. I eventually won but I would say that gay people getting married affected me quite considerably. Had they kept their personal business to themselves I would never have known.
Were they hot?
Usually no more than one member of a lesbian couple is hot and the other partner looks rather manly. There are exceptions of course.

Well lets look at this the other way round'. In what way does NOT giving homosexuals (that can't have children biologically) marriage affect you just because you are virtue signaling? I pose that if you cant have babies with your mate, what do you need to get married for?
Are of.the opinion that women who have had a hysterectomy or men who have had a vasectomy should not be allowed to marry?

Because they are unable to have babies with their mate.

In what way does gay people getting married affect you?

It promotes the idea of Homosexuality and thus encourages people to pursue the lifestyle.

Have you ever seen the Gay film deliverance, about homos in the wood seeking recruits?

Forum List

Back