Gays Against Groomers - new Billboard Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
1682868154489.png

Not all gay people accept the leftoid lunacy.
Not all trans people accept the leftoid lunacy.
Decent Americans of any race, creed, sex, color, or religion will not accept the leftoids lunacy.

Kids MUST be left to BE kids.........not forced into being adults with mental psychosis that will leave them scarred for a lifetime........
mentally and/or physically!!!!

What I find ironic is how some moderators and posters on this boards are fully behind the grooming because they think they HAVE to in order to defend gay people. In doing so, they are actually the ones equating being gay with being a groomer.

Doubly do, when they attack people who oppose the grooming as being homophobic while censoring their posts.

What I find ironic is how some moderators and posters on this boards are fully behind the grooming because they think they HAVE to in order to defend gay people. In doing so, they are actually the ones equating being gay with being a groomer.

Doubly do, when they attack people who oppose the grooming as being homophobic while censoring their posts.

Three of them

I'd trust Baron Von Murderpaws with a child a whole lot more than a lot of straight people on this message board.

I'm just glad that some of the very most vile of posters here did not breed

That really begs the question do they actually believe that this grooming is okay or do they just not want to be held accountable for being what they really are? I tend to believe that it's the latter because of how well they protect no calling anybody a pedo rule.

The only reason that I'm still here is to keep exposing what the left is doing to children since I currently am in some hot water myself and I nearly left because of it. I just can't go into specifics due to the TOS. It truly is sickening of the kind of censorship that goes on around here. It's also true that I found friends here who feel exactly the same way I do so at least I have people that I can relate to on here.

That really begs the question do they actually believe that this grooming is okay or do they just not want to be held accountable for being what they really are? I tend to believe that it's the latter because of how well they protect no calling anybody a pedo rule.

The only reason that I'm still here is to keep exposing what the left is doing to children since I currently am in some hot water myself and I nearly left because of it. I just can't go into specifics due to the TOS. It truly is sickening of the kind of censorship that goes on around here. It's also true that I found friends here who feel exactly the same way I do so at least I have people that I can relate to on here.
When people attack a person who opposed grooming children, there inis one reason and one reason only - they support the grooming.

Some of these despicable creatures have mastered the art of doubletalk which they apply to anybody a number of different issues. The attack a person for taking a position and then act all outraged that anybody would actually think they do not share that same position.

It is as predictable as it is tedious.

When people attack a person who opposed grooming children, there inis one reason and one reason only - they support the grooming.

Which is exactly why I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for the fact that I am trying to protect children by exposing them for what they truly are. This message board does exactly what you just said.

There are grooming supporters everywhere on here so of course they had to come up with a rule that protects them from being exposed. That's why I refuse to let them chase me away without a ban. If I get banned for it so be it. It's the right thing to do. Trump got arrested and he has only ever spoken the truth about what all the left has done so he would completely understand how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back