Gays Should STOP Defending Islam

Sorry none of the others have open ended commands to kill like the Koran, and I am not playing.

Of course they do.

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Sounds like all those people are long dead and stoning in the Western world is too. Those are historical actions.

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."
Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'
Do you see a time frame? Those Jews killed certain people, when they were dead that was that. What do you see that indicates those things from Islam have historical context?

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

The one above implies forever.

The bible didn't change though did it? We used to use the same bible to stone adulterers and justify slavery. Golly, could it be cultural and not religious?
Do we do either? Islam is different and dangerous to anything that is not Islamic.

We DID...and used the bible to justify it all. The bible didn't change.
Not expecting it to. Just trying to figure out how mayhem in the past justifies Islam today?

More horseshit! Playing gays against Islam. The truth is you have disdain for both. The only question is who do you hate more.

Muslims and gays are not enemies Bigots are the enemies whether they be Muslim , Christian, or anything else

Muslim Alliance

Muslim and LGBTQ Campus Groups: An Uncanny Alliance

Muslim attitudes about LGBT are complex, far from universally anti-gay

Hmm...sounds like you should spend about two weeks over in Iran.
Why me ??

No body is denying that anti gay bigotry violence and judicial persecution is a problem in Muslim Countries. But it is wrong and dishonest to say that all Muslims hate gays ( especially westernized Muslims) as I have documented, just like it's wrong to paint all as terrorists.

People who don't give a fuck about gays just try to use them to push their Islamaphobia

Yeah, I'm sure bigotry may have something to do with it, but if a country has laws against gays and if it's common practice that gays are not accepted....they're probably not gonna be your friends.

Why me ??

No body is denying that anti gay bigotry violence and judicial persecution is a problem in Muslim Countries. But it is wrong and dishonest to say that all Muslims hate gays ( especially westernized Muslims) as I have documented, just like it's wrong to paint all as terrorists.

People who don't give a fuck about gays just try to use them to push their Islamaphobia
No such thing as Islamophobia. The fear is rational.
And of course YOU know all about rational :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Ask anyone who had a relative killed by terrorists about rationality.
I think the reason some gays support Islam is that their hatred of Christianity is so intense that they will conspire with anyone in order to destroy it. They also seem to think that, should they be successful (No chance in Hell of that happening. LOL!) they will somehow be able to deal with Islam afterwards, or somehow be immune to what Islam teaches concerning gays. They are supporting the very people who want to destroy them, in order to destroy others they hate even more, who mean them no harm and are actually trying to save them. The reason they do not hate Islam is because both Islam and militant gays worship the same master. The Devil. It's as simple as that.

I feel the reason some gays support Islam is because they don't know any better.

Why me ??

I think the reason some gays support Islam is that their hatred of Christianity is so intense that they will conspire with anyone in order to destroy it. They also seem to think that, should they be successful (No chance in Hell of that happening. LOL!) they will somehow be able to deal with Islam afterwards, or somehow be immune to what Islam teaches concerning gays. They are supporting the very people who want to destroy them, in order to destroy others they hate even more, who mean them no harm and are actually trying to save them. The reason they do not hate Islam is because both Islam and militant gays worship the same master. The Devil. It's as simple as that.

I feel the reason some gays support Islam is because they don't know any better.

And you call yourself “ thinker” !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you call yourself “ thinker” !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only because some idiot already used TheProgressivePatriot.

More horseshit! Playing gays against Islam. The truth is you have disdain for both. The only question is who do you hate more.

Muslims and gays are not enemies Bigots are the enemies whether they be Muslim , Christian, or anything else

Muslim Alliance

Why me ??

Yeah, I'm sure bigotry may have something to do with it, but if a country has laws against gays and if it's common practice that gays are not accepted....they're probably not gonna be your friends.
This country had laws, and in fact still has laws that negatively impact gays, while all along, most Americans were and are in favor of gay rights

Muslim Alliance

Why me ??

This country had laws, and in fact still has laws that negatively impact gays, while all along, most Americans were and are in favor of gay rights

True, this country did and does have laws. Unfortunately some liberals wackos have taken it on to decide which laws they will and will not follow. And Muslims seem to have their own set of laws.

Muslim Alliance

Why me ??

True, this country did and does have laws. Unfortunately some liberals wackos have taken it on to decide which laws they will and will not follow. And Muslims seem to have their own set of laws.
Thinker said
And Muslims seem to have their own set of laws.

Really? I didn't know that . Can you provide some concrete examples....with documentation , if you don't mind

Why me ??

Thinker said

Really? I didn't know that . Can you provide some concrete examples....with documentation , if you don't mind

What is Sharia?

Why me ??

Thinker said

What is Sharia?
Give me a break. I know what Sharia is. I also know that Christians and Jews, as well as other religions have their laws too. Muslims , like the others cannot circumvent our secular civil and criminal laws . You seem to be intimating that Muslims get a special pass . THAT is what I want to see some proof of.

Because Christianity loves gays so much more!

ct_trump_sally_yates_kim_davis_obama_20170131.jpg

At least they don't KILL THEM or cut their heads off, or throw them off buildings...
Way to go when yah cam't blame Trump blame a Christian, it;s the hypocrite thing to do.

At least they don't KILL THEM or cut their heads off, or throw them off buildings...
Way to go when yah cam't blame Trump blame a Christian, it;s the hypocrite thing to do.
They would like to jackass. They just can't get away with it here
'Kill the Gays' Preacher Kevin Swanson: God's on His Side

'Kill The Gays' Pastor Embraced By Ted Cruz, Claims God Sent Harvey Because Texas Didn’t Pass Anti-LGBT Law

'Kill The Gays' Pastor Embraced By Ted Cruz, Claims God Sent Harvey Because Texas Didn’t Pass Anti-LGBT Law

Coming from someone who believes way to much bs, lol and find sources that fit what you already believe. But at least one of them wasn't MSM. I didn't make it to the other link yet.

Coming from someone who believes way to much bs, lol and find sources that fit what you already believe. But at least one of them wasn't MSM. I didn't make it to the other link yet.
Hey, you can believe or not believe any damned thing you want. I don't give a fuck. Burry your head in the sand and be an ignoramus all your life. You are the one who starts a dozen treads a week using horseshit form mind wars. That says it all. Now :anj_stfu:

:smartass:

Hey, you can believe or not believe any damned thing you want. I don't give a fuck. Burry your head in the sand and be an ignoramus all your life. You are the one who starts a dozen treads a week using horseshit form mind wars. That says it all. Now :anj_stfu:

:anj_stfu: right the fk back at yah CYKA!

In the US polls show that Muslims are more tolerant of homosexuality than Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons and Evangelical Christians. I would venture a guess that a similar result would be found in Britten. But aside from that, there are considerable numbers of Muslims who are not anti gay. Should LGBT people turn their backs on them also, when, like gays, are also maligned, marginalized and oppressed?

:anj_stfu: right the fk back at yah CYKA!
You do not strike me as being a stable genius, Sparky. PS: I meant info wars.

Forum List

Back